Sex with older men

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Miki, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Miki

Miki Banned

Have you ever found yourself in one of those ironic situations? Like I currently am now..? Well, do your parents get involved in your life a lot whether you can or cannot stand it? This is where the irony started, it's like fate or something. There was a murder a few miles away from my university campus, my father freaks and hires a BODYGUARD. Literally. It was my sarcasm that brought it on but that's not the best part; he's HOT. Seriously hot, like, on fire hot. I've even managed to flirt with him a couple of times, and run my tongue along my lips... He's so seductive. His looks, his body, his voice; paradise. But there are two things wrong with my interest: 1) He's 15 years older than I am with a girlfriend... who he does NOT like, let me tell you. 2) He's the hired help. His body is a shrine that looks like a privelege to enjoy... and all I want to do is spend one night with him. I've kissed him... So, is sex good with older men? It's better to have 10 inches of something than 5 inches of nothing...

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

He's got 10 inches? :whoa - - - just kidding! :lol

Well, damn, girl, you've got a dilemna many would love to find themselves in! We've all heard of celebs getting involved with their bodyguards, so it's not unusual, that's for sure. Tell me, though, what would daddy do if he found out you two were.... taking 'body guarding' to another level? That's probably the BIG question.

As far as older men and sex: absolutely! 'Men" your age are still into getting their rocks off. Plain & Simple. Even when they work at making their girl orgasm, it's for an ego-building block to help them become even more of a man. (sorry for generalizing, but for the sake of argument, that is the norm for 18+ year-old males.) There are some very mature guys on here that are in that age bracket.... but this forum contains non-normal sexual beings. :lol
    Older men have learned the art of making love; tending to the pleasures of their partner; tempering the pace with patience; building provocative sexual tension; finding the sensual plateau of variation and romance and spontaneity and creativity. Thorn & I were talking about this very thing last night, and his 'fantasy' seems to be with women (girls) 18 - 25. The thought of a very hot 18 -25 year old guy just doesn't thrill me, and I know it's because I am accustomed to some depth of manhood - deeper than the penis he's packing. jmho ;)

3. Thorn

Gold Member

I hope she's not talking about the Thorn's penis!!:uhh:

4. Miki

Miki Banned

My father would probably freak and disown from the family if he found out that I gave my bodyguard my virginity. He'd call it reckless and so on. And his current fuck toy is his boss' daughter. The executive of his company's daughter!! And she's talking about engagement!! That's crap.
    But I still like... love?...him. And I have no doubts about his... libidious looks.

5. jjqbiz

jjqbiz New Member

Is it fair to him? Are you willing to give up everything...family & all...for this puppy love. Once committed, Are you willing to go all the way...and I mean not only sex. Remember at a our age, when a young and beautiful girls offers us guys herself...our brain shuts down...forget the consequences.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dear Miki,
    I am far from conservative on sexual issues and nonjugemental but I think what you are involved in here is a dangerous power game involving sex, intrigue and an element of the forbidden.

Be very careful that in the end you are not the victim of your own fantasy.
    Otherswise enjoy your sexuality to the max.:sf

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

Older men? Definitely better.When I was your age,I always went after the older men(well,5 years older)at least(there were a few more significantly older as well),like Rose said---their experience is WAAAY different than the younger guys,as you get older though,obviously age doesn't matter because you've both been there and done that.But I think,me personally,being with older men in my younger days,made me more open and able to enjoy myself today.

As for your predicament,if he's gonna be a one night stand...don't give it to him.We don't always wait for that Mr./Mrs. Right,but try and save it maybe for someone you want/can build a relationship with.It'll make a world of difference with your experiences.

Maybe you should just keep it at friendly flirting.
    Whatever you do though,be careful:)

Good luck

8. Rose

Gold Member

I just realized I posted to the 'older men' segment of the thread, but not your particular situation.

I am inclined to agree with lbushwalker. Sounds like its a fast and furious flirting frenzy. That, in itself, is not dangerous or problematic, but taking it deeper could cause problems.
    First of all, your bodyguard is supposed to be a professional. Is he inclined to encourage this lusty behavior among alot of his trustees? I wonder how much research daddy did before hiring this man.
    Secondly, he is dating his bosses daughter. Perhaps even contemplating marriage. Do you truly believe he's going to risk his job, his future, for a fling with his trustee? If he did, then I would have to consider taking back what I said about older men being "deeper than the penis they are packing".

You are a young woman, probably quite beautiful. In my most humble opinion, I believe you are very infatuated with this man. He is suave, strong, protective, HOT (;)), and his sole attention and purpose is to 'rally around you'. But remember, he's getting paid to do that. He may even be accommodating you, so as to not piss you off, and lose this contract. Perhaps he is even enjoying the attention and flirtation, but I don't think he is willing to give up all he has for the chance to enjoy your body for a season.

9. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

Watch "Man on Fire" with Denzel Washington and Dakota Fanning, then you know it's not healthy :D

10. no_alone

no_alone New Member

do what your hurt say

11. fran8judy

fran8judy New Member

This same post was posted on a different site 2 months ago.... Seems this part of the dilemma was left out over here though...

#6 04-29-2006
    Miki
    I'm new, be gentle! Join Date: Apr 2006

Your messages are certainly interesting... Well to answer your question Harley, I did grow up with a father, in fact, he loves me so much to finance my bodyguard. We have a pretty good relationship, so really I'm not going to bore you with my father and I running through fields bullshit. My mother is a prissy bitch who likes younger men when my father is away... so there.
    Artist, I guess I should have mentioned various people fill in for him when he switches shifts. My bodyguard, Ken, does not get distracted easily at all. In fact, it's known by his colleagues that he's had a few flings with some of his clientele and is currently ing his boss's daughter. He's so indifferent to everything and it stimulates me a lot to know that I turn him on... sometimes. So, please, as much as I value your opinion don't go on about he needs to concentrate on ME and my "welfare" and other "let's play the nobility bodyguard" crap.
    HE SHOWS no interest in me.... visibly! All he does is argue with me and play ego and smug in the silent fashion, like he's too good to talk to me or something. If he's fired, then I'll be gasoline, baby... Anyways.

oh, and this was left out here too.....

05-02-2006
    Miki
    I'm new, be gentle! Join Date: Apr 2006

~Miki's Hands~

Well... Err... How do I phrase this without sounding vulgar and stupid? Well... I'm not going to be BLUNT but, I've had my hand down Ken's pants. Right, a hand job; it was weird. First, we were arguing, well I was pissed because I've been beating around the bush for so long with him and I took it out as some regression anger and yelled at him when he was playing the smartass and calling me immature and childish due to my antics... *breathe*
    ...and then the bastard has the balls (and does he have BALLS) to follow me after I storm out on him in a rage which HE caused due to HIS antics, and I managed to ignore him for about 10 minutes which was long enough for me to get to a secluded area, with my laptop and books, which by the way I intended to study with in peace and quiet away from Ken, but Ken's so sexy it would eventually dawn on me as to why the hell would I wanna be away from him; and then I was going to study and summarize the scientific chemical stimulants therums of the brain and their effect and report on "ETHICS" statistics alone and by myself in my lone secluded maturity without Ken who happened to following and getting on my nerves with each step and with how he was rolling his eyes at my "supposed" immaturity... *breathe*
    ...then I find him looking at me madly like it's MY fault he's pissed off when he started everything by calling ME immature and childish for the ethics of the social world and then told me to go to hell, and y'know I'm pretty proud that I told him to go himself. And so he's looking at me like I'M the problem, (he's so HOT when he's upset, is there a time when he's not HOT?) and so I'm super pissed now and then I rant about why the he's bothering me and then politely suggested he "JERK OFF" his problems. Then with him going on I brought up his g/f who is now in Germany, but she's really his EX and I told him to take out his anger in the field of profession and probably get a hand job from "Ms. Handy" as I like to call his ex, if he's in the mood which is rarely. Then I accused him of hardly being able to get it up because of his "lack of interest" in the bedroom as I witnessed. Then he blew up and said I was being really immature. *breathe*
    ...Then I told him to shove it in his pants and let "Ms. Handy" take it out. Then he went all angry and LEWD and said, that I could substitute! So I was like, WHAT THE FUCK?! And before I knew it I was pinned against the wall with my hand in my bodyguard's pants listening to HIS pleasure and I felt so in control and then his hands found their way under my shirt and it was heaven until we heard someone coming and then he kissed my cheek and said he'd be seeing around... yeah...
    So all in all...

Now I am not saying that this is a made up story. Far be it from me to judge other's with my own bag full of flaws. But something does not seem right in this to me.....

12. etexboy38

etexboy38 New Member

older

==========================
    Older men.... As u can see my age, at 67. Ok, do not laugh. I've been dating a woman 53. But she was younger than that when we met. I've wondered why all these years, she chose me. I am not rich, I've retired and live ok, but she loves me to death. I treat her good, still make the love she desires, feels younger men to her, is not what she wants in life. I don't know if I am more the father type to her, I will never know. Once I thought, she may want me to take care of her but on the other hand, it would be HER that would take care of me....I wouldn't want to put her in that situation in life. This probably doesn't make sense to the subject at hand, I just wanted all to know, perhaps I am important to someone. She is in love with me and I am same with her. When we go out, she is proud to be with me and shows no emotion to others I am older. True love at last...I am typing this because, older could be better.

13. Miki

Miki Banned

Fran8judy, you joined **************? I was there too... and you actually remember?!! Well, to answer your question, that story, Miki's hands was...err... actual. But not to be flying off the handle, I didn't think I'd like to SHARE that little incident just yet; okay, maybe it's not a LITTLE incident but.. I thought that it could be ignored since everything... I'm really actually FREAKED OUT about this situation. This relationship isn't legally considered pedophile, but we're far enough... And I'm honestly trying to forget what happened. To answer what everyone's asked and logically answered for me, he hasn't been known to be "unprofessional" and with his attitude and morals, our relationship would be ANYTHING but a one-night stand. He geniunely cares for what he believes in and that doesn't falter in who he choses to be with. I've seen him firsthand, but it looks like he's honestly just dating his current date because of his boss. Financially and ethically, this wouldn't do well for his business reputation or his contract, but he would care less what people think about him. He's the type who is introverted. By the way, I forgot to mention one little detail... We argue nonstop. It's mainly catfight, typical annoy-you-annoy-me bickering, and flirting is just sprinkled in between at those times that aren't so rare anymore.... So... err... yes?

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Nice to know there are other forum grazers out there ... :lol

Miki = busted.

:lol

15. Rose

Gold Member

That's alright.... once you come here, you drop all the other 'baggage', and just be real.

Anyway.... i kinda like daydreaming about this "bodyguard/client" thingy. I think it's HOT! :lol

16. Miki

Miki Banned

I daydream about him... just the cute little virginal daydreams. I long for experience. I'm like all casual with every single other guy I lay eyes on and then my bodyguard struts along and I'm like :bow. He is so HOT. The sex with him would probable be hot too!! yeah... :brow

17. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I don't mean to step on anyone's toes here. The main post sounds alot like the movie First Daughter, it is where this girl's dad is the president and he hires this bodyguard to protect her. Well she flirts with him, kisses him, etc.. he flirts back and in the end of the movie it leaves where they see each other every so offten and he is assigned to another person. It is really cool for miki and I wish her the best of luck.

18. Miki

Miki Banned

First Daughter...? I've never heard of that movie; I should watch it get some tips..!! But, then again movies aren't based much on realism are they? 15 years older than I am and he looks like he's 21...

19. emilyblush

emilyblush New Member

In the "real world" I am often the voice of dessent in my group...so why should I change here lol.

Hooking up with an older guy?!1 No way. My dating span is 6 years up and down. Age really does matter especailly when you are 18 or 19 and the guy is 15 -20 years older than you. Maturaity?! PLEASE. A secure well adjusted MENTALLY mature man interested in a woamn so much younger than him for something other than sexual fantasy fufillment?

PLEASE.

20. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

While I am faithful to my wife, if I was single and dating at this point in life (I'm a 55 year old geezer), things like race and age would be unimportant to me. If a woman was in her 60s or 70s or in her 20s or 30s (well, I say age would be unimportant - I probably wouldn't try to get with anyone under about 21) or any age in between it really would depend upon her mental maturity, whether we had compatible personalities and similar interests and then, lastly, whether we had some physical attraction. Over the years, I have known both men and women who were in their elderly years (say 80 down to my current age of 55) and people who were in their younger years (say 18 and above) who were very immature and sort of "eternal teenagers", people who "never grow up" (the "Peter Pan syndrome" as they say). On the other hand, I have known people who were in their mid teens, late teens, early 20s, mid 20s and on up who were very mature, very intelligent. I've known people of all ages who would "fuck anything in pants or skirts", who were just interested in sex and I have known of people of all ages who put friendship, companionship and intellectual interests first and sex happened to come along later as sort of a consummation of that relationship while some were only platonic and had no sex, just maybe a hug now and then. When I was in my early teens and 20s, I was highly attracted to women in their late 20s, 30s, 40s,50s and even 60s. I wasn't really attracted to teenaged girls (and, yes, to me, someone in their teenager years is a girl or a boy, they are not yet women and men even when they think that they are, in most cases) because I realized that, with some exceptions, most of them were still maturing in many ways and I respected that (scientists are finding that the human body does not fully physically mature until age 25 and that people do not fully emotionally mature, under optimum circumstances, until about age 23). Anyway, back then, if an older woman, in her mid 20s or above had wanted me, she could have easily had me, body and mind. Also, I mentioned the upper age ranges, I have known of some women, as well as some men, who were in their 50s, 60s and 70s who looked like they were in their 30s and some women who looked their age but were known to be able to, pardon my expression, "out fuck" any woman who were their juniors. And I don't say the above as a complaint about your feelings - your date age range is entirely up to you, of course. I just share what I have observed over the years and that I have found that there are wide ranges of maturity, both physical and mental, in people of a wide range of ages. Also, while sex can be a strong driving force in some people, it is not the be all and end all for everyone. There are other things to life (some people who frequent these forums probably cannot imagine that, ha, ha, but it is true nevertheless). Anyway, here's hoping that you enjoy your life, whatever age range limitations you set for yourself. I am enjoying your posts! ;>