Sex with my Xs Sister. Long story

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by GentleManSteve, Jan 31, 2007.

1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

I will start at the beginning as always. My X talks to me on a regular bases and talks to me about her problems with her boy friend.

It was late New years day night. about 12:30 or so maybe a little later. My X calls me and ask if I can come over and talk to her about her problems she was having with her boy friend. So I said sure come over and get me and I will be glad to talk to you about your problems because you have always been there for me when I needed somebody to talk to. She said yea Nelson I know you do not mind talking with me and helping through my problems and I do not mind helping you through your problems either. You have always been there for me and I will always be there for you to. Thanks for always being here for me Nelson. You do know I really appreciate you being here for me don't you? I said yea Mandy I know. Just remember I will always be here for you no matter what. She said I know Nelson you are such a great friend to me. I Will be there in a few. I said OK sweetheart.

I waited for her to show up. She showed up and come in and said take a bath and change your cloths. I said I already took a bath to night. She said take another and change your cloths. I said for what; Why do I need to change my cloths for? She said just do it Nelson. I said OK Mandy. She said make it quick. I said OK I will take a quick shower and change. She said and put on some cologne to. I said OK Mandy what are you up to? She said nothing baby. I am not up to anything at all. I said Whatever Mandy. She said Whateverrrrrrrrr Nelson. I just laughed a little bit and said don't get mad sweetheart. I do not want you to get mad at me. She said I know Nelson I am not mad at you, just hurry up because I got to get back to my house. I said OK sweet. She said HURRY UP Nelson!!!!. I said I am baby.

I took a shower and did something else while showering because I knew she was up to something and I remembered that she had mentioned something about having a party so I decided to do something extra while showering and I took a little longer than she would have liked and I could hear her knocking at the bath room door saying hurry up Nelson. Why is it taking you so long? I Hurried up with the showering and changed my cloths and put some cologne on and Ask her if I had time enough to shave and she said NO Nelson you took too long as it is. I got to hurry back to my house. I said OK sweet. We left my house and head out to her house and when we got there I seen a bunch of cars in her drive way and lined up and down the road in front of her house. I said OK Mandy what is happening here? I already knew what was happening I just asked to see what she would say and she looked at me and She said I am sorry Nelson I am having a party and I wanted you to be here with me. I said you know I do not like being around drinking and being around people that has been drinking. She said please don't be mad at me Nelson. I want you to have some fun for a change. Please come in and socialize with everybody, Please baby come in and have some fun please. I get tired of seeing you do nothing all the time. I said you know I do not like being around drinking Mandy. She said please Nelson, please come in, Please do not make me carry you all the way back home. Please come in baby and have some fun.

I had all intentions to go to the party any ways I was just picking with her. and then I said you left all these people here and come and got me without anyone to watch everything. She said no Nelson My sister is in there watching the house and making sure everything goes all right and she wants to see you before she has to leave to go back home. I said your sister; how old is she now? She said do not get any ideas about my sister Nelson, she is off limits to you. I said I know Mandy she is way too young for me. She is only about 17 now; right? She said no Nelson she is 19. I said 19 how old was she when she had a crush on me? she said she was 8 Nelson. I said oh OK. She had a major crush one me didn't she? She said yea Nelson she did. She told me once she was going to marry you when she got older. I just didn't pay her any attention to her because I knew it was just a crush and it would pass. I said yea you are right Mandy. I had some crushes when I was about 7 also. and they passed without me thinking too much about it. She said Nelson are you going to come in and have some fun? I said yea baby I will do it just for you. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips and said thank you so much Nelson. I said No problem Mandy. She looked at me and smiled real big and said I knew I could count on you to be here for me. I love you Nelson. I said yea Mandy I love you also.

She said why do you say that for Nelson? I said because I love you. She said no Nelson why do you say also instead of too? I said My math teacher got me out of the habit of saying to, because when I answered a math question that somebody else said I said the answer and to at the end of it. Lets just say the answer was 151. I said I got 1 5 1 to. The teacher said how did you get 1 5 1 2. I said I do not know that is what I come up with. why didn't you ask him why him came up with 1 5 1? and he said because he had the right answer Steve. I said well I got the same thing he said why did you ask me how did I come up with it for? he said No you said you had 1 5 1 2. I said yea I got the same thing he had 1 5 1. he said but you said you had 1 5 1 2. I said no no I mean I got 1 5 1 to not 1 5 1 2. He said I know what you meant Steve. I was just pointing to your wording as a problem not your answer to the math problem. You need to use also when dealing with numbers because it can be misleading to who ever is listening to your answer. I said OK I have 1 5 1 also. He said yes Steve that is the correct way to say it when dealing with numbers.

She said oh boy weeew you didn't have to tell me all that Nelson. All you needed to say is that your math teacher got you out of the habit of saying to when dealing with Numbers. I said yea probably so Mandy. I was just making sure you knew why I use also most of the time. I still slip up sometimes and say to sometimes though. She said yea I know you do because we have talked and you said to and then said I mean also. And that is why I ask you why use use also for. I thought an English teacher told you that also was the right way to say something. I said no it was a math teacher go figure, Go figure do you get it. she said Yea Nelson I got your little corny joke but you do know he is right, it is better to use also when dealing with numbers. I said yea it is best to use also all the time so you can get out habit of saying to. Well enough with this shit Lets get inside so we can party.

She said Not yet Nelson and she leans over and starts kissing me passionately on the lips and tries to put her tongue in my mouth. I draw back and say what are you doing Mandy? she said I was going to kiss you Nelson. I said I know that Mandy; Why was you trying to kiss me? She said because I wanted to baby. I said but you are dating John. She said yea I know Nelson but I still love you, you know that. I said yea I know Mandy. She leans over and tries to kiss me again I draw back and say Mandy why do you want to kiss me for? and She said FORGET IT NELSON!!!! I said don't get mad please baby. And I look into her beautiful blue eyes and it took everything I had not to want to grab her up and fuck her right there but I caved in and lean over and start kissing her lips and run my hand up her shirt to her bra and flip it over her breast and fondle her breast while I was kissing her. She said boy that was a big turn from not wanting to kiss me. I said I wanted to kiss you Mandy but you are dating John.

She starts kissing me again and unbuttons my pants and sticks her hands down my shorts and feel my rock hard dick and says oh my god Nelson you feel so big and pulls out my rock hard dick and says boy you must be real horny Nelson because you feel so big. I said yea I am baby. She quits kissing me and goes to go down on me in the car. And she looks up at me with her eyes open wide and with a surprised look on her face And says oh my god Nelson it is way bigger than it usually is; why are you so big; what have you been doing? I said what you mean Mandy? she said I mean it use to not be this big; What have you been doing to get it this big. I said well For one I done lost a lot of weight and while I was in the shower I use my penis enlarger to have a bigger bulge in my pants while at the party. She said whaaat; you knew about the party? I said yea you had already had told me about the party so when you ask me to change and stuff, I pretty much knew you was having the party to night. she said you sneaky little Devil. well Nelson you most definitely got a bigger bulge. I do not even think I can get my mouth around it.

She goes down on me and manages to stretch her lips over my rock hard pumped up dick and starts sucking my rock hard dick hard as she usually does. Then she says oh yea baby I got my mouth around it. God I can not believe you have gotten it so big. Ohhhh I can not wait to see how it feels in side me baby. I said do you think you can handle it Mandy? She said I do not know Nelson it is so big it will probably split my cunt. She goes back down one it and starts sucking my big rock hard dick again and is really giving it a good work over with her mouth. I say ohhh god damn baby that feels so good. She says let me know when you are about to cum baby. I said OK baby I will. she goes back down on it and starts sucking me again and it is the most pleasurable dick sucking I have ever had. She is really going to town on my nob. I start to tighten up my muscles and she said are you about to cum baby. I say not yet baby don't stop please don't stop. she just giggles a little and says OK baby and starts to suck my dick again and it starts to feel good again and I tighten up my muscles and grab the back of her head while she is sucking my dick again. I say OK baby stop I am about to cum baby. She stops and waits for about 30 seconds or so starts sucking again. I feel like I am going to cum again and she quits sucking again and waits for about 30 seconds or so and starts sucking again till I tell her I am about to cum. She stops again and waits for about 30 seconds or so and starts sucking my dick again. She does this for a while. I finally say Baby you are killing me baby my balls feel like they are about to explode. please give me some relief. She giggles a little and says OK baby I will finish you off this time. She sucks my did again and start really going to town on it this time. It is so pleasurable to me and I almost scream out ohhh god damn baby this is the best blowjob I have ever had. She said well I am doing it like I always did it Nelson. I said I know baby it feels better because I pumped it up to about 7.5 inches around and it makes everything better feeling when I do that.

She starts sucking my dick again and I start moaning and groaning like I have never done before and I bust the most terrific nut in her mouth she starts gagging and spitting cumm out the side of her mouth while trying to suck my dick. Cumm was shooting out the sides of her mouth the whole time she is slobbing on my nob. She pulls away from my dick and cum goes squirts all over her shirt and face and She said I am sorry Nelson I didn't mean to make such a mess like this. But you came so much I didn't expect you to cum so much. When was the last time you had sex? I said the last time was with you Mandy. She said ohh then it has been a few months. I said umm yea. She said it has been that long for me to. I said what; you and john haven't had sex? She said no we haven't Nelson. I said Hell! no wonder you two are having problems. you better start having sex with him. She said I can't Nelson. I said why not baby? She said I was just joking Nelson We have sex but it isn't the same as when we did it. I told him about what you use to do for me but he just can't get it down. I said it takes practice Mandy. You have to work with him also to let him know when he hits the right place. She said I didn't have to tell you when you hit the right place. I said that is because I was watching your reactions to know when I got it right. Just work with him Mandy. She said OK Nelson I will.

She said I can not believe you came so much. I am so sorry I made such a mess. I said it is OK baby you just gave me the best orgasm ever. That was one hell of a dick sucking you gave me I think it is the best orgasm I have ever had. she smiled and said I am glad you liked it Nelson was it better than that Asian girl that you said sucked your dick so well? I said yes by far baby. she says ohhh thanks Nelson. but I didn't do it any different than the other times I sucked your dick. I say I know Mandy it felt better because I pumped my dick up. she grabs a handkerchief out of the glovebox and wipes me off some and wiped herself off some and says I do not believe it Nelson it is still big just not hard any more; How long will it stay that big baby? I said it will usually stay big for about 8-12 hours. She says whaaaat? 8-12 hours oh man.

she start kissing me again and rubbing on it again and it got hard like a rock again. she looked at me with a big smile on her face and says I got to see how this big boy feels in my cunt. she pulls down her pants and tries to mount me but it is too difficult in the position we was in. She says lay down in the back baby so we can get into a more comfortable position. I say don't you think we should go inside. She said not yet baby, I just want to see how it is going to feel in my cunt baby, I am not going to fuck you I just want to see if I can handle it or not and see how it feels in my cunt. I say OK Baby. I got in the back and put the seats down so we could lay down. She comes back where I was and starts rubbing my dick again and gets it hard again and says boy Nelson I want you to fuck me so bad. But we have to hurry up and go inside. She looks at it and says boy Nelson you are so big I do not think my cunt will open up to take all of you in.

She lays on top and tries to put it in and I hear her grunt a little and she says oh god baby I can only get the tip of the head in. She starts wiggling on it for a couple of minutes and I finally feel the head pop in and she screams ohhhhhh baby you are stretching me so much ohhhhh. It feels like you are about to split me into. She runs her fingers down to her pussy and says Ohhh baby you have split me I am bleeding down there it hurts but feels so good to baby. She slowly humps on my dick slow. and she says oooh god baby your dick feels so good in me and starts humping a little faster I say ohhh baby you are going to make me cumm again she says really baby really? She keeps humping me faster for a while and says ohhh god baby your dick feels so good in my cunt. She wraps her hands around me and holds me tight and says ohhhh baby I am going to cumm so hard. she starts humping a little more faster and starts moaning real loud and says ohhh god baby you are going to make me cum so hard and she starts moaning loud and pounds the floor of the SUV with her fist while fucking me real fast and says ohhhhh god baby I am cumming oh baby I am cumming and keeps pounding her fists on the floor of the SUV and screams out in pleasure and says weeeeeew that had to be the best
    orgasm I have ever had and She gets up and says I can not believe I was able to handle that big thing. Ohhhh baby I can not wait to be fucked by you with that huge dick like you like fucking me.

2. GentleManSteve

I said Mandy you know you are dating John. I just got a little too excited here is why we did what we did. She says I know Nelson but I miss doing this with you. We use to have fun like this before you called everything off. I say I know baby I know we had a special friendship that involved sex. But you have got somebody else now and I don't have anybody but you got somebody I else baby. She said Nelson you know I still love you Don't you? I said I don't know Mandy. She said you better know Nelson. I say I am just picking with you Mandy I know you love me. she says Come on lets go inside so you can meet somebody. I say OK baby lets go inside and party. She said I hope you meet somebody Nelson, you so deserve to be with somebody that is going to return your love baby. Nelson you are such a great person. I smiled and She kisses me and says OK lets go inside you handsome devil. I smiled and say you are just saying that to make me feel good aren't you? she said No Nelson I think you are totally hot. I said yea Mandy right. She said would I lie to you Nelson? I said no I do not think so sweetheart. She said Nelson you are so fucking hot I can not control myself around you at times. I smiled at her and said thanks baby. she says you are welcome Nelson now lets go inside my care bear. I said I love you to mandy. oh I mean I love you also. She says I know you do Nelson. she grabs my face and pulls me closer to her and kisses me and says come on baby come inside and have some fun. I said well OK sweet.

We walk into the party and she says just mingle a little while I find you something to drink. She leaves and comes back with a soda and says here you go Nelson. She smiles and says I am so glad you are here with me Nelson. I will take you around to meet some people here. Somebody calls her from the kitchen and she says I will be right back just stay here till I get back. I say I am going to walk over here to the couch. She says OK I will be back in a minute. I walk over to the couch and Notice the most beautiful red Head looking at me. I am not looking directly at her so she doesn't know I see her looking.

A guy walks up to me and says hey dude are you Nelson? I say yea I am why you ask? He said Mandy said to tell you she had to leave for a while and she will be back in a little while. I said OK where she have to go? He said her cousin called and said he and his friends needs a ride somewhere. I said OK dude thanks. Hey you know that Red head over there? He said you might as well forget about that dude. I said why? he said she is way too hot for you dude. I said I do not know she has been staring at me ever since I came over here. He said man you are fucking crazy that girl is not looking at you man. I said yea dude she is. Just watch her and when somebody comes in between us she will looks around them so she can continue to look at me. He said man you are a nut dude that girl is not looking at you. I said just watch her man when somebody walks between us she will look around them to keep looking at me. He said whatever dude. I will play alone.

He turns to watch her and I say hey dude don't look directly at her just look at her through the corner of your eye so she doesn't know we are looking at her. He said OK dude. He starts to look at her and sure enough when somebody came in between us she looked around them so she could continue to look over where we was at. He said Dude you are right she did look around them. What in the fuck is she looking at? I said she has been looking at me dude. He started looking around and said hey dude turn around. I turned around and and there was a big painting on the wall and he said she is looking at the painting dude. I said no dude she has been looking at me. He said you are fucking crazy man. She has been looking at this painting.

She comes up behind us and says Nice panting ain't it guys. I said yea it is a very nice painting. The guy started laughing and said I told you man, I told you she was looking at the Painting. She said what is so funny. The guy said he thought you was looking at him and I said you was looking at the painting and he said no dude she is looking at me, and I told him he was stupid to think you was looking at him.

I started blushing because he embarrassed me. She said awww Don't be embarrassed. I was looking at you. I just didn't know how to break the ice and when I seen you looking at the painting I just used that to come over and see if I could break the ice. She put her arm around me and said I was looking at you Nelson. I said Nelson; What you know my Name? she said yea I know you are Nelson you dated my sister years ago. I look at her and said Christy? she said yea Nelson it is me little o christy. I said damn girl you done really growed up. She said Yea Nelson I am not the same little girl that use to have a crush on you. I said yea I know Christy you are way to hot to have any crush no me now. She said No no Nelson you are sexy to me. I said really Christy? she said yea you are. The guy said well I will let you two talk to yourselfs. I say see you dude. He said I do not know what you got dude but what ever it is I what some of it. Christy said it isn't that Nelson has anything special it is that I have always loved him because he was there for me and my sister when we needed him.

He would come over and take up time with me and not devote all his time with Mandy. He cared enough to want to make my life easier after my mom died. He use to come over and he would never just spend time with Mandy he would play with me every time he came over and always ask Mandy to go places that I could go to and never let mandy get a baby sitter for me. I said I can not believe how you have done grown up Christy. She said yea Nelson I am not the same little girl you use to push on the swing set. I said No you sure are not. The guy said well I see you two later. I said see you dude. He said yea bye. He walked off and Christy said I hate people like that. I said like what? she said people who try to make them self look good by embarrassing other people. I said Oh OK but I do not believe he meant to embarrass me. She said come up stairs with me Nelson I got some stuff for you to look at. I said OK Christy.

She took my hand and led me up stairs to the Hall way where a lot of pictures was hanging on the wall. She said I want to show you some pictures of me growing up. we was looking at the pictures on the wall. and talking while looking. She said Nelson do you have any pictures in your wallet to show me? I said No I don't Christy. She said OK that is fine. Me and my sister talked about you a lot the last couple of days. She told me about ya'lls sex life and how good you was in the bed. I said oh really? What exactly did your sister tell you about me? She said well I can not tell you what we talked about but I can tell you that short people make the best lovers. I said oh really? So I guess what ever she told you must have been good. She said yea it was good Nelson but I can not believe some of the stuff we talked about. I said what kind of stuff Christy? she said oh no Nelson I can not tell you. You are a sneaky little devil aren't you. I said no not really, Sneaky Devil hu is that your's and Mandy's favorite saying. She smiles and says let me show you a picture of you that my sister gave me of you. She pulled a picture out of her pocket and showed it to me and it was a picture of me with with a bald head and sunglasses. I said where did you get that picture? she said I just told you that Mandy gave it to me. I said I do not know where she got it. I never gave her any pictures of me when I had a bald head. She said it was on a floppy disk that you gave her. I said oh OK.

She said you should keep your head shaved Nelson you look so hot with a bald head. I said thanks Christy. This guy in the hall way said can I see that picture Christy? she said yea deryk here. She showed him the picture and he said she is right you look Fab u lous in that picture Fab u lous. I said thanks dude. He said the name is Deryk D E R Y not i K. I said OK thanks Deryk. he said you are welcome. He goes back to looking at the pictures on the wall.

Chirsty Said Mandy told me some stuff about you that is hard to believe Nelson. I said like what Christy? She said you have a tube in your head that goes all the way down to your stomach. I said yea it is true Christy. She said oh that must suck. I said not not really it helps with a lot of pain I was going through after my accident. Deryk says you have a Shunt Nelson. I said yea Deryk I have a Shunt. He said Shunts are not to bad Nelson I have one. Christy said my sister told me something else about you that I can not believe Nelson. I said what is it christy? she said she told me that you have, and leans over an whispers something in to my ear. I kind of just dropped my head down toward the ground and I say yea it is true Christy. She picks up my head and says well Nelson you are totally hot and you have nothing to be ashamed of. I said OK. She said I mean it Nelson you are totally hot. I said thanks Christy. Deryk said What can be wrong with that you would be ashamed of Nelson. I said I rather not say Deryk. He said well Nelson I do not know what your secret is but I am with Christy on this one. You are totally hot and what ever your secret is it doesn't effect your looks at all. I said thanks man. He said what I would do if I had you in my bed. I said OOOOOOOOOK. He walks off to look at the pictures again.

Christy said come into my bedroom Nelson. I say OK Christy. He grabs my hand and walks to a bedroom. And say you are not seeing my sister any more are you? I said as in dating? She said yes Nelson as in Dating. I say no we called off everything. She looks at me and smiles and says oh that is great you want to fuck? I said whaaaaat? She said do you want to fuck me? I said no Christy I do not want to fuck you. She said why? I said because you are like a little sister to me Christy. She said are you sure you do not want to fuck me? I said I want to christy but I just can't, it would probably feel like I was having sex with my sister. She says I can promise you it will not feel like you are having sex with you sister Nelson. I said I do not know Christy.

She said I will make a deal with you Nelson. I said what kind of deal Christy? she said you lay on the bed and let me do some stuff to you and if you can resist me we do not have sex but if you can not resist me then we have sex. I said umm I do not know Christy. She said what are you scared that you will not be able to resist me? I said No I just do not know if I want to let you do stuff to me. She said yea you are scared I can see it in your eyes. I said Christy that child sociology doesn't work with me. She said what ever Nelson but you are scared that you will not be able to resist me aren't you? I say No Christy I am not scared. She said well if you are not scared then let me do some stuff to you then. I said No. She smiled and said yea I see it in you eyes Nelson you are scared that you will not be able to resist me. I said what ever Mandy. She said Mandy hu. I said sorry christy. She says that is OK Nelson but you are scared aren't you? I say OK Christy just to prove to you I am not scared I will let you do some stuff to me. She smiled and said is this a bet then. I said Bet what bet? She said I bet that you can not resist me and if you can not we have sex and if you can resist me we do not have sex. I said yea OK that is the bet. So show me what you got. She smiled and said you are going to regret this Nelson. I am irresistible. I laughed and said OK Christy. She said ok lay down on the bed.

I laid on the bed and said ok do your stuff irresistible. She said you are funny now but you wait when I start putting my lips on you and you start begging for more. I say OK Christy But I am only giving you one minute to make me want to fuck you. She said OK but since I only get one minute you have to go into the bath room and wait till I get ready and then you can come in. I said ok christy. I go into the bath room and wait for her to call me out. She call me out and I come out of the bath room and she says Nelson you was suppose to get naked. I look at her laying on the bed with nothing on. and she has the most beautiful body I have ever seen. The most Perfect tits and nipples I have ever seen. And she was red on the head and had a little red moe hawk on her pussy that was trimmed up real nice.

I say no Christy I can not do this. She said we made a bet Nelson. You are not going to renig on a bet are you? I said I am going to have to christy. She said no Nelson you owe me 5 minutes Nelson. I said I can not do it Christy. She said and why not. I said because I am finding it hard to resist you just looking at you. She giggled a little and says you owe me Nelson. Then she said ummmm I can see that you are finding it hard to resist me. I said why you say that? she says because I can see a big budge in your pants. I said it is not hard Christy it is soft. She says what; it is soft are you sure? I said yea I should know if I am hard or not.

She said Whatever Nelson but you owe me Five minutes so lay down here and lets get busy. I said what? the bet was for one minute. She said I know but since you didn't get naked you owe me 5 minutes because I have to undress you. I said chirsty I really do not want to do this. she said well you shouldn't have made the bet then. I said I didn't make the bet you did. She said but you agreed to go alone with it; Didn't you? I said yea I did but I didn't think you was serious chirsty. She said yea Nelson I am serious as a heart attack. I said oh well I should be able to resist you for five minutes anyway. She smirked a little and said Whatever Nelson. she smirked again and said lay down here beside me so I can get busy big boy. I smiled and said Big boy? She said yea that is what I said Nelson, Big boy. I said Oh OK.

I lay down beside her trying not to look at her most gorgeous body. I happen to get a close up glimpse of her nipples and they was long nipples about as long as half of my pinky finger. When I saw her Nipples and That was all it took. because I love nipples and when I seen her nipples up close I was all over them with my mouth and tongue. She said ohh damn Nelson you do not waist any time do you? I was sucking on her nipples just a little bit and licking them occasionally. She said I do not like having my nipples licked and sucked on Nelson. I said that is just too bad because I love sucking and licking nipples. She laughed and said I was just kidding Nelson I love having my nipples suck and licked on but I like for the guy to suck on them hard and I like for the guy to bite them sometimes too. I said I do not bite Nipples Christy. She said I know Nelson Mandy done told me that you like to just suck and lick on them. I said is there anything that ya'll did not talk about? She said no Nelson she told me Everything. I said Everything? She said yes Nelson everything. She tells me everything. I said really; What all did she tell you about me? she said no no no Nelson you can not trick me that easy.

I start sucking her tits and nipples hard. I can feel her squirming a lot. I start playing with the other nipple while sucking the one and would switch occasionally. I can hear her moaning under her breath. I move up to her lips and kiss her and suck on her lips gently. I start running my finger tips up and down her stomach and sides slowly while kissing her. She said ohhh baby you are making me so fucking hot.

3. GentleManSteve

I slowly kiss, lick and suck my way back to her perky tits and hard nipples. Her nipples was sticking up and hard. They was hard and long and was sticking up about as long as my pinky finger now. I start sucking them real real hard and she starts to moan and groan loudly. Then she says oooooh my god Nelson Mandy was right you can really suck nipples hard enough to make a girl cum. I said ohh Christy did you cumm. She say no not yet baby keep sucking them keep sucking them baby. I was on the urge of cumming. I said sorry Christy. She pushed my head back down to her nipples and says suck them Nelson suck them. I start sucking her nipples real real hard again. She start moaning and groaning again. And puts her hands on the back of my head and say don't stop baby don't stop baby don't stop. I start sucking her nipples even harder and I feel her squirming on the bed and she say ohhhhhhhh my god Nelson this feel better than when I get my pussy ate. I keep sucking her nipples real hard and she grabs the back of my head and squeezes it real hard and says oooohhhhhhh man oooooooohhhhh man I am going to cummmmmmmmm I am goinggggggg tooooooooooo cummmmmmmmmm then she speeds up the ohs and says oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man ohhhhhhhhhh man I am cumming I am cumming I am cumming I am cummingggggggg. then she drops her hand from my head and says ohhhhhh my god Nelson you are. She didn't say anything else. So I say I am what Chirsty? She said you are making me so fucking hot. You have to eat my pussy baby. If you can give me that good of an orgasm just by sucking my titties I can not wait to see how well you eat pussy. I smile and say thanks Christy.

She looked at me and smiles real big and says you, you, you what am I going to do with you. I said what you mean Christy? She said ohhh nothing. I was just thinking out loud. I said ohhh OK. you want me to eat you pussy? she said sure baby sure I do. I said I eat pussy pretty well you know. She says yea I know you do. I said what Mandy tell you about that also. She said yea Nelson she told me you eat pussy like a champion. I smiled and said yea that is what she told me also. I look back at here nipples and I want so bad to suck them again. I say Christy I just have to suck your nipples one more time please. She said you really like my nipples don't you? I said hell yea I really love your nipples and I can not wait to suck them again. She said OK Nelson you can suck them one more time but you have to promise to eat my pussy after you are finished. I said OK it is a deal. I said Christy why are your nipples so long; They are not naturally that long are they? She says No Nelson I use a Nipples enlarger on them. I said nipple enlarger; What is a nipple enlarger? She said well it is just like a penis enlarger but smaller and just big enough for your nipples. I said oh really? she said yea Nelson for real. I said ummmm that doesn't kill the feeling of your nipples? She said what do you mean Nelson? I said it doesn't make them less sensitive? She said oh hell know it makes them more sensitive. I look at her perky long nipples and they was standing straight up like two hard pinky fingers> I say ohhhhh man Christy I just love your nipples. She said Nelson shut up and suck them if you are going to. I said OK baby I will.I start sucking them real real hard again but this time I was pulling them while I was sucking the real real hard. She grabs the back of my head and starts moaning and groaning and she start to scream out ohhhhh god ohhhhhh god ohhhhh god ohhhhhh god ohhhhh god ohhhhhh god ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn then lets out a big awwwwwwwwwwwww man.

She pulls my head away and says you have to eat my pussy just like that baby please eat my pussy baby eat my pussy baby. I said OK baby. I slowly kiss, lick and suck down her stomach to her belly button and flick my tongue in and out real fast. She said baby please eat me please. I say OK I will.

I slowly kiss, lick and suck down to her pussy and lick and suck on her labia some. She say damn it Nelson quit teasing me and eat my pussy! I looked at her pussy and she had the largest clit I have ever seen on anybody. I said damn Christy you have a big clit. She says yes I know. I say what; Have you been using the nipple enlarger on it also? She said yea I have. I say ummmm I love you clit baby I should be able to eat you out real good. She said well what are you waiting on?

I look at her pussy and pull her pussy lips apart to tighten the skin around her clit to make it more sensitive to stimulation and I pull up on her clitoral hood to tighten the skin even more to make it even more sensitive to stimulation and I put just above the clit to pull the clit and all up to make the clit even more sensitive to stimulation and I start to lick her clitoris real real fast to see how she was going to handle it and She grabs the covers with both of her hands grasping them and pulling them while moaning and groaning. She says ohhhhhhhh man Nelson you eat pussy soooooooooo goooooood. I keep licking her clitoris real real fast. It seemed like she was handling it pretty well So I start to suck her clit real real hard and pulling it with my mouth real real fast and rolling it in my mouth while sucking on it real real hard and she started really getting into it and she starts to moan and groan even louder and louder.

Somebody comes in the room and says ohhhh my god what are you two doing. I look up and it is somebody I never seen before. Christy pushes me away and says leave Nancy leave. The girl says ohhh man you two better keep it down, I heard you all the way in the bath room. Christy says Will you fucking leave Nancy. The girl says yea I am going but you better not let Mandy know what you two are doing. Christy says leave Nancy leave Nancy please leave. She leaves and Christy say God damn her! I was about to have the most powerful orgasm of my life and she had to come in here and spoil it for me. God damn her! I say Don't worry we can start over. She looked at me and says I am sorry Nelson. But she has done spoiled it for me. I say are you sure you do not want to try to start over? She said yea baby please do so. I said hu; Do you want me to start over? She said yes baby please do?

I start everything back over and start licking her clit really really fast she starts to moan and groan and says ohhhhhhhh god baby ohhhhhhhh god baby. You eat pussy sooooooooo damn gooooooood. I keep eating her pussy fast. She grabs my head and pushes my head down on her pussy harder. I stop licking her pussy and just suck on her clit real real hard while rolling it with my tongue and mouth while sucking it real real hard and move my head back and forth real real fast.

She yells out ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhawwwwwwwwwww man Nelson oohhhhh man ohhhhhhhhhhh man. I sense she is about to orgasm, So I start sucking her clit harder and harder and rolling her clit with my tongue while sucking it real real hard and moving my head back and forth faster and faster. She tenses up and arches her back bringing her pussy real real high. and she is screaming even louder Now and her whole ass is off the bed and I am really sucking her clit and rolling it with my mouth and tongue real real fast. She start to shutter like she is having a seizure or something and starts screaming louder and louder thrusting her ass higher and higher off the bed. She yells don't stop don't stop. I start to really suck her clit and jerking it faster and harder. She starts to buck her pussy higher and higher. It gets to the point where I am kneeling on the bed with her arching her back high in the air and I am still sucking on her clit harder and faster. She starts to thrust her pussy against my mouth and tongue faster and lets out an ear piercing scream and just falls back to the bed.

She looks up at me and says ohhh my god Nelson that is the most intense orgasm I have ever had. She said oh well I guess it is my time; right? I said yea if you like but you do not have to do anything you do not want to do Christy. She said but I want to Nelson I want to. I want to satisfy you just like you did me baby.

4. GentleManSteve

I said OK baby lets see if I can resist you. She smiled at me and said you're kidding me right? I said yea I am baby. I have already lost that bet. She said yea you have. I didn't even have to do anything Nelson. You was all over me as soon as you laid down beside me. I laughed and said yea I was. She said What did I do to make you want me so bad? I said nothing but let me get a glimpse of those sexy tits and nipples. As soon as I seen them It was on. She says yea I know Nelson you love Nipples and mine are long and perky. She smiled and said you couldn't resist my titties could you? I said hell fucking no I couldn't. I tried to not look at them but got a glimpse of them and that was all it took. She said lay down beside me Nelson. I lay down beside her.

She starts to pull off my shirt and looks at my chest and says I have always wanted to get you where I got you right now. I smile and say realyl? She said yea Nelson I have always wanted to be able to kiss you all over. I said ummmmm Christy you want to kiss me all over? she said yea baby I have always wanted to do that more than anything. She starts to rub my chest with her hands and leans down and starts to lick and suck on my nipples real real hard. I start to moan a little under my breath. She runs her hand down to my pants while still sucking my nipples. She unbuttons my pants and runs her hand in to my shorts and grabs my rock hard dick. She looks up at me and has a puzzled look on her face and says what is that? I said what is what? She said that thing in your shorts. I said my dick. She said no it's not. I say yea it is. She said no it's not. I said yea the fuck it is. She pulls down my shorts and looks at my big fat dick and says ohhh my god Nelson Mandy did not ever tell me you was so big. I said ohhh I guess she didn't tell you everything after all did she? She said no damn wonder she still wants to fuck you. I didn't tell her the reason I was so fat down there was because I used a penis enlarger to make it bigger rounder. I said you like how big I am Christy? She said hell yea. I said you think you can handle it Christy? she said yea I can handle it without any problem Nelson. I fist fuck myself all the time and your dick is not bigger than my fist, so I can handle it without any problems. I said oh really you fist fuck yourself? She said yea I do and it feel so good when I do it. I said ohh I probably want be able to handle you then.

She starts to put her hand around my fat dick and looks at her hands after she lets go of my fat dick. With her hand still in the shape it was when she had it around my dick she puts it around her fist and her eyes get real big, and she says ohhhhhh my god Nelson you dick is bigger then my fist. I said what? She said your dick is bigger than my fist. I said damn christy you must have a small fist. She shows me her fist and I put my hand around it and I say yea it is. She smiles and says ohhhh my god I am going to love being able to get fucked by a dick that will big enough to stretch my pussy. She grabs my dick again and looks at it and smiles real big and says I wonder why Mandy never told me you was so big. I said I do not know. She said wait a minute. She leaves the room for a few minutes and comes back and says you sneaky devil. You use a dick enlarger don't you? I smile and say yea but not all the time, I just used it this time to have a bigger bulge for the party. She looks at me and shakes her head and say you wasn't going to tell me was you? I said not really. She said you are a sneaky little devil aren't you? I just laughed a little and said I wanted to make you think it was that big all the time. She said well Now I know why Mandy never told me. I said why is that Christy? She said because she only found out to night that you was this big.

Then she said I am so mad at my sister right now. I said why christy? She said because she sucked your dick and fucked you tonight. I said OH OK. She said don't worry Nelson I am just mad at her not you. I said why are you mad at her and not me? She said because she is dating John and she cheated on him. I think that is the ultimate betrayal. I said yea it is but you know as well as I know me and Mandy would still be together if John didn't make up rumors about me cheating on Mandy and I think Mandy is now just figuring out what kind of guy John really is. She said yea I know but still it doesn't give her the right to cheat on him. I said no it don't but, Never mind Christy. She said don't worry Nelson I am not mad at you. I am just mad at Mandy right now. I said I really want to finished this you know? She said yea me too Nelson but I want you to ware a condom but I do not think a condom will go on your dick without it popping. I said ask Mandy if she got one big enough. She said yea she aorta have one. She leaves and comes back and says here you go, and throws me a big rubber. I pick it up and say ummm I didn't think they made rubbers this big. She said na me either but I am glad they do, but I still don't know why Mandy would need one this big. I said Christy she is a sex eduction teacher she needs stuff for her class. She said yea I know but why does she need one so big for her class? I said I do not know, but maybe to show the class that no matter how big or small you are they have a condom that will fit comfortably. She said yea you are probably right.

She lays back on the bed beside me and says I wonder if we can fuck without any more interruptions. I smile and say I hope so. She leans over and starts licking and sucking on my nipples again. I start to moan a little under my breath and she looks at me and says you must like this Nelson? I said yea I love getting my nipples licked and sucked on. She yea I can tell. I was wondering if I might have been moaning louder than I thought but didn't say anything. She starts to suck my nipples real real hard and I said ohhh my god kind of loud. She said I didn't hurt you did I? I said ohhh hell no, Don't stop don't stop. She just giggled a little and starts to suck my nipples real real hard. She is sucking my nipples real real hard and it feels so good to me that I start to squirm on the bed. It is taking all I have not to stop her because it feel so pleasurable. I let her keep sucking my nipples real real hard. I am so turned on that my dick is hurting it is so hard. She sucks on my nipples a little longer than says you want me to suck your dick? I said hell yea if you can suck it as hard as you did my nipples. She smiled and says you liked that didn't you? I said yea I loved it christy That was the best nipple sucking I ever had. She said yea I know I get that sometimes and they usually tell me I suck dick better than anybody else has ever sucked their dicks too. I said oh yea really? she said yea Nelson they really say I suck dick way better than anybody else has sucked their dicks. I said ummmmmmmm then I am in for a treat then ain't I? She said yea you most definitely are because I am going to suck your dick like I have never sucked dick before. I said ohh yea really? She said yea Nelson, you ate my pussy so well I have to try to satisfy you just as much as you satisfied me. I said do you think that is possible? She said yea I think that is possible enough why? I said why' why what? She said why do you think I can not satisfy you the way you satisfied me? I said well it is just that the clit has more nerve ending in such a small area than the whole penis does. She said oh really it does; Did Mandy tell you that? I said no I told myself that. She said oh OK I forgot you study sexuality and sexual techniques. Yea I do and I also study about the clitoris the G-Spot and some more erotic zones in the body. She said Yea I know. I said What, Mandy tell you about me studying sexual techniques. She says yea you know I told you she tells me everything. I said OK OK OK.

She starts kissing me and then starts to rub on my dick and she looks at it and says Ohhhhh my god Nelson it is even bigger now than a while of go. I said I know I am so horny right know and it is a lot harder than it was then. She looks at me with a smile on her face then a bigger smile comes on her face and she smiles real big and starts to shake her head up and down as to say yes with her head movement. She starts to lick and suck on my nipples again and starts to rub on my big fat dick. She licks down my stomach to my pubic region and licks back up to my chest and licks to the side of my chest and licks and sucks down my side and love handles and would stop every now and then to just suck on my sides making me jump a little. She sad oh you are ticklish aren't you? I sad yea but that feel good baby keep doing it. She keep licking and sucking on my side and would stop ever so often to suck in various places and make me jump a little. She said you like that don't you? I said yea it feel good baby. She licks to my stomach and then licks down to my pubic region and on to my rock hard dick. She begins to suck and lick on my balls a little and licks all the way up to the head of my dick and lick the top of my head real fast. She hears me moan a little. She says you like that? I say yea baby it tickles but feels good. She lays my rock hard throbbing dick down on my stomach and licks the back of the head of my dick real real fast. I say ummm that feels real good baby. She then puts her lips and tongue on the back of the head of my dick running them up and down on the back of the head of my dick real real fast while sucking real hard. I tense up and say stop stop stop baby stop. But she keeps going. I am grabbing the covers and gripping them with my hand and tensing up my whole body. She shakes her head faster and faster back and forth while running her lips and tongue up and down the back of the head of my dick. I begin to moan some. She speed up and starts to shake her head even faster while running her lips and tongue up and down the head of my dick. I moan even louder and grab the back of her head. She says stop don't grad my head baby. I release her head and she begins to go at it again. I am tensing up my whole body and scream out like aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh and shoot cummm out and it went all the way over my head and hit the window behind the bed.

5. GentleManSteve

She said oh my god Nelson I have never made any body cumm like that before. Was it good? I said yea it was good Christy. She said was it the best you ever had? I said ummmm I do not know. She said I know it wasn't Nelson you can tell me, I won't get mad. I say are you sure Christy? She said yea Nelson That was just a teaser. I want to suck your dick and I do not want you to cumm that fast so the pleasure of me sucking your dick will last longer. Do you know who taught me that? I said Mandy taught you that; right? She said yea she did but I suck dick way better than my sister does. I say oh really? She says yea I can. I said who's dick did you suck to know that. She said ooops. Did I tell on myself? I said Yep you sure did. She said what I didn't tell you who it was. I said well I am guessing it was John. She said whaaaaat!!! John are you crazy? I said nope I sure ain't. She said why do you believe it was John? I said Well considering if it was one of Mandy's other boy friends you would have been way to young to have messed with them. She smiles and says yea Nelson it was John. I am so ashamed that I messed with my sisters boy friend. Please don't be mad at me Nelson please please do not be mad at me. I said I am not mad at you Christy But I am wondering why you so mad at Mandy for cheating on John when you had sex with him. She said they had broken up when I had sex with him Nelson. I said Christy Don't lie about it. I do not care if you had sex with him. She said why do you think I am lying Nelson. I said well for one hu John and mandy has never broken up and you said you was ashamed for having sex with your sisters boy friend. She said please don't tell mandy Nelson please don't tell her. I said it's OK Christy I would never do anything to cause problems between you and Mandy. She puts her hands around me and says thank you Nelson thank you. She keeps hugging me real tight.

I say are you going to finish what you started? She said not yet I want to just lay here and hug you some more. I say OK Baby doll. She said Baby doll I like that Nelson Baby doll. I said you like that Baby doll? She said yea I like that Nelson. I said OK Baby Doll. She smiles at me and starts to kiss me on the lips. Then licks and sucks on my nipples some more while rubbing my dick. It gets hard again and she lick down my stomach all the way down to my big rock hard throbbing dick and puts it in her mouth and sucks it real real real hard. I say ohhhh god damn ohhhhh god damn ohhhh god damn ohhhhhhhhhh my god Christy. She said I am not hurting you am I? I said hell no not at all. She just giggles a little a starts back sucking my dick again. I said ohhhhhhh god damn ohhh god damn ohhhh god damn baby. And I pull her head away and say you are going to have to stop that baby. She said why Nelson? I say because it feels too good and I do not think I can handle that much pleasure. She said please let me Nelson please let me suck your dick please. I love sucking dick soo much baby please let me suck it please. I say OK baby huu suck it. She said is it the best you have ever had. I said well it will be if I can handle you sucking it. I have never had to stop somebody because it was feeling too good. She smiles and says I told you I was going to suck your dick like I have never sucked a dick before. I move my eye brows up and down and say go for it baby. She smiles and say OK I will.

She starts to suck my dick real real real hard again. I start to squirm on the bed I pull away from her and hear a loud pop sound when her lips come off my dick. She pulls me back down where she is and starts to suck my dick again. It takes all I got to let her finish. I want so bad to stop her but I also want her to finish and give me the most powerful orgasm I have ever had so I let her finish. She is sucking my dick harder and harder. I am tensing up trying to handle the pleasure she is giving me. She keeps sucking my dick harder and harder pulsating her tongue on the back on the head of my dick while sucking it real real real hard. I am moaning and groaning like I have never done before. I scream out ohhhhhhhhh my god ohhhhhhh my god ohhhhhhh my god. I grab her head and pull her off my dick and it makes a big loud pop sound when her lips come away from my dick. She quickly puts her lips back down on it and keeps sucking. I start to scream out in pleasure as she sucks my dick real real real hard and I bust the best nut I have ever had in her mouth. I could hear her swallowing my cum while taking big gulps. She keeps sucking my dick real hard. But after I busted my nut My dick is way too sensitive and I push her head away from my dick and she shakes her head away from my hands and goes back to sucking my dick again. I keep moaning like no other time in my life. The sensation is unbearable but I let her finish any way. I am moaning like a little girl getting her pussy ate for the first time. She keeps sucking my dick. She look up at me while she is sucking my dick. I look down at her with pleasure in my eyes I am sure. She winks at me and keeps sucking. I feel the on set of another orgasm coming on. She starts to finally move her head on my dick and not just let her tongue do all the movement. I shake my head No at her. She smiles and starts to suck my dick back like she was doing before. I moan and groan like no other time before and I thrust my dick deeper in to her mouth a few times before I bust my hot steamy cumm load in her mouth. I could her her swallowing my cumm and she took all of it in her mouth like a pro. She came off my dick and I heard it pop again but this time it didn't pop as loud as it did before.

She looks at me and says was that the best you have ever had? I was just laying back glowing in the pleasure that she just gave me. She shakes me and says Nelson was that the best Blow job you have ever had? I was still just laying back thinking of how good it was. She said Nelson are you OK sweety? I said yea Baby doll I am just fine. She said well what do you think Nelson was that the best blow Job you ever got? I said definitely. She said you was screaming like a bitch Nelson. I have never made anybody scream like that before. I said well if you suck their dicks like you just sucked mine then you will definitely make them scream. She said I am so glad you liked it Nelson. That was the first time I sucked dick like that. I said like what? She said like you told Mandy to do it but she never did because you was wanting her to do it like some girl did it for you once. I said ummmm she told you about that? She said yea Nelson she told me about that. Did it feel better with me doing it than that Asian girl. Yea definitely. She smiles at me and says I love sucking dick so much Nelson and I am so glad you taught me how to do it good. I said I didn't teach you how to do that Christy you did that on your own. She said but I did it like you told Mandy how to do it, so in away you taught me how to do it. I said OK what ever.

She said do you want to fuck me now? I said yea but you need to get me hard again. She said my pleasure too. She puts my dick in her mouth and starts sucking it real real hard again. I said ohhhh god baby you do that so fucking well. My dick got up in no time at all and harder than ever. She said damn Nelson you are so big I might not be able to handle you. I said you said you could handle me without any problems. She said yea I did didn't I? I said yea you did. She said I know I did Nelson, I was just kidding you about not being able to handle it. I am sure I can take it all the way in without any problems but I have never had something as big as your dick in my pussy before. I fist fuck myself but your dick is bigger than my fist. I said how do you like it Christy? She said what do you mean Nelson? I said I mean how do you like to be fucked. She said I like doggie style and missionary. I said I mean do you like it rough or slow and easy? She said oh I like it fast and hard and as hard as you can do it I might add. I said oh yea? She said yea I like it fast and hard so I want you to ram rock my pussy. I said ram rock; I never heard of that what is ram rocking? She said ram rock, I want you to ram rock my pussy. Don't play with it, I want you to fuck me hard, I want you to ram rock my pussy. I said OK I will ram rock your pussy Christy. She said good because I hate when guys fuck me real slow and ask me how I like it. I said OK Christy I will do it doggie style first so my balls will slam up against her clit every time I slam into you. She got a big smile on her face and said yea yea yea you know what I am talking about. Then she got into the doggie style position and said slam into me baby.

I said not yet baby I have to do something first. I left the bed room and went to find Mandy. I found her and ask her for some stuff. She said what kind of stuff? I said you know stuff that I put on my dick before I fuck. She said ohhhhhhhhh you you ohhhhhhhh you you devil. who did you meet? I looked at her kind of strange Because Christy had already ask her about my dick being so big and got a big rubber from her so I was kind of confused when she ask me who I met. I just looked at her for a moment and said you don't know? She said no I do not know who you met. who did you meet? I said it is Christy Mandy you didn't know. She said Neeeeeelson I told you she is off limits to you. She shakes her head and says you know she has a crush on you. Why would you fuck her if you know she still has a crush on you? you should know she will fall in love with you if you do something like that. I do not believe you Nelson. I just looked down toward the floor. She said here Nelson here. She had some stuff in her hand.

I took the stuff from her hand and looked into her eyes but she turned her head and wouldn't look at me. I said Mandy please tell me this is not going to bother you. She said Nelosn it isn't that it will bother me it is just Christy still has a crush on you and she will definitely fall in love with you Nelson. Go a head Nelson do what ever you are going to do and then get out my house. I said Mandy please don't do this to me baby please. She said Nelson Just do what ever you are going to do so I can take you home. I said please tell me it will be all right please. She said Nelson I am not mad at you it is just getting late and I want to be able to get some rest soon. I said are you sure? She said yea yea Nelson I am sure. Now go and do what ever you are going to do. I said Mandy you know if I use this stuff I will probably fuck her the rest of tonight and probably into the after noon hours. She said yea I know Nelson. I say is it all right? She said yea Nelson go do what ever you are going to do. I said thanks Mandy and went to kiss her and she turned her head. I said you are mad aren't you? She said yea Nelson I am but I will get over it don't worry. I said are you sure Mandy? she said yea Nelson I am sure. I said will you kiss me mandy. She leans towards me and kissed me on my lips and said I love you Nelson. I smiled and said thanks a lot Mandy. I hugged her and said I still love you also. She said yea Nelson you have a very weird way of showing me you still love me. I said well you got a weird way of showing me also Mandy. She said what is that suppose to mean Nelson? I said well well--------- Never mind Mandy. She said no tell me Nelosn; How do I have a weird way of showing you that I love you? Well for one you choose to believe John over me about his rumors about cheating on you. Somebody who you said you didn't never trust him because he told so many lies. and when he told you I was cheating you believed him and called everything off with me. She said but I had good reason to believe him Nelson. I said like what kind of reason? She said you know what kind of reason. I said what are you talking about seeing me in that restaurant with Lisa? She said yea if that is who you was with. I said yea that was my cousins name Lisa. She said what your cousin? I said Mandy don't act like I have never told you who she was. You know good and god damn well I told you who she was. She said I do not know Nelson but I didn't trust you when you told me who she was. I said yep exactly what I said you believed John over me. She said I am so sorry Nelson but it is too far to turn back now. I said what ever. She said don't get mad Nelson I value your friendship and want you to always be here for me. I said yea OK Mandy. She said now go, Christy is waiting on you. I lean forward and kissed her again. She smiled and said Now go it is OK. I go back to the bed room.

6. GentleManSteve

Christy says what took you so long. I said just had to get something from Mandy. She said like what? I said oh nothing that concerns you. She said oh OK Nelson. She said lay down here so I can get your dick back hard. I lay beside her and she pulls my shorts off and starts sucking on my dick again real real hard and my dick gets hard in no time at all. She rolls over and says now suck my nipples to get me aroused again. I take the stuff that Mandy Gave me and rub it into the head of my dick then I start sucking her nipples and rubbing her clit at the same time. She starts humping my finger and says ohhhh Nelson I am ready baby. Fuck me fuck me now. She gets into the Doggie style and says drive into me hard baby. I said OK but I need to find the rubber. She said I gave it to you baby. I said I know it is on the bed somewhere. I find the rubber and put it on. She gets back into the doggie style position and say Now will you drive into me hard? I smile and say I am going to ram rock your pussy baby. She said yes please. I get up behind her and put my rock hard throbbing cock up to her hot steamy pussy and press my cock into her wanting pussy and she gasps and says ohhhhh you are stretching me open. I say it doesn't hurt does it? She said no Nelson I can take, slam it in me. I slam my dick in and out of her hot juicy pussy. She falls on the bed and I keep slamming my dick into her hot juicy pussy as hard as I can. I hear her saying stop baby you are hurting me. I said oh I am sorry Christy. She said oh I want so bad to be fucked by you. ummm just do it a little easier. I start fucking her slowly and she says No Nelson I want you to fuck me hard just not as hard as you was doing it. I said OK I will fuck you fast but will not slam into you as hard. She said yea yea do it fast baby. I start fucking her fast and I can hear my balls smacking up against her pussy and clitoris. She says oh god Nelson your dick feels so good I have never had my pussy stretched so much with a dick before. I start fucking her harder and faster she falls on the bed and I keep fucking her with all my might. I hear her grunting and moaning and groaning. She says ohhhhhhh good Nelson you are hurting me. I pull out so she can get back up on all fours. She said why did you stop? I said because you said I was hurting you. She said oh did I? I said yea you did. She said oh OK. I said did you want me to continue to fuck you hard or something? She said yea I believe you may have open me up far enough where it won't hurt. I said OK; are you sure? she said yea baby I am sure, try to fuck me hard to see if I can handle it now.

She gets back up on all four and says OK baby ram rock my pussy. I put the head of my dick up to her hot juicy pussy and slammed it in real fast. she gasped out loud. I say how did that feel? she said ohhhhh my god Nelson that felt wonderful. I said can you take it that hard baby? she said yea I think so. I said OK baby tell if it hurts or not because I do not want to hurt you baby. She said OK Nelson. I said OK I am going to start slamming you hard tell me if it hurts baby. She said OK__ I slam my dick into her pussy and she moan out baaaaaaaaaaby. I keep fucking her with all my might. Slamming my big fat throbbing dick in and out of her very hot juicy steamy pussy over and over and over again. I can hear my balls pounding against her pussy and clitoris making slapping noises. She is gasps and moans every thrust of my big fat throbbing dick. She goes to pull away put I keep pounding her pussy faster and harder. She falls on the bed again. As soon as see falls on the bed and I slam into her she screams out aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I say are you OK baby? she said yea baby I am fine you was hurting me in the doggie position but as soon as I fell on the bed the pain went to pleasure. I said yea I know baby this is a good position for hitting the G-Spot. She said oh really? I said yea baby it is. She said OK let me see if I can handle you like this. I braced myself with my hands and got into a comfortable position to fuck her fast. I start fucking her fast as hell. I was pumping my dick in and out at about 300-400 strokes a minute. She starts gasping and moaning out loud. She screams out oooohhhhhhhh baby you are fucking me so fast. I keep fucking her fast as hell. pounding my fat throbbing did in and out of her hot steamy pussy over and over and over. I slow down just a little and she says ohhhh baby keep fucking me fast. I start to fuck her fast again and she screams out loud ohhhhhhhhhh god baby your dick is soooooo good. I keep fucking her fast. I can hear her breathing picking up and she is moaning louder and louder. She screams out ohhhhh don't stop don't stop don't stop baby. her moans turn into screams and she screams out loud oooooohhhhhh oh oh Nelson ohhhhhhhh awwwwwww ssssssllllllllll aw my god you are so gooooooood. oh my god Nelson I am going to cumm baby I am going to cuuuuuuumm awwwwwwwwwwwww noooooooooo baby nooooooooo ohhhhhhhhhh my god awwwwwwwwww. I feel her go limp. I stop fucking her and flip her over on her back.

I put my dick back in her and start slamming it in and out real real fast. She is just laying there not doing anything. I fuck her for about 3 minutes before she starts to get back into it again. She starts fucking me back fast and hard she started grabbing my ass pulling me down on her making me slam her harder. She said you are soooooo gooooood baby oh my god baaaaaaby you are damn goooood. I keep slamming my dick into her pussy. she looks up at me and says I love you baby I loooooove you. I smile back at her and keep pounding her pussy fast and hard. She looks up at me and says ohhhhh Nelson you are soooooo goooood. I pull out where the head is at her pussy lips and shove it in with all might and slam it all the way to my balls. She gasps and moans and say ohhh baby do it again. I pull all the way out and shove it back in all the way to my balls. She gasps and moans again. She looks at me and says I love it when you do that, I love it. I keep pulling all the way out and shoving it all the way in, over and over and over again. She starts moaning and groaning every thrust. The faster I did it the faster the gasps and moaned and groaned. It got where she was starting to scream out loud again. She said ohhhhhhhh man ohhhhman I am going to cumm again baby I am going to cumm agaaaaain then she screams out loud like awwwwwwwwwwww ummmmmmmmmmm awwwwwwww. She reaches up and grabs me and pulls me down on her where my stomach was on hers and she says just lay here baby just lay here. My head was beside her head and I whisper in her ear and say Is my dick good baby is it good. She says yea baby you have good dick. I slide down her where my head was at her pussy and put two fingers into her pussy. She says noooo baby please let me rest please. I lay over on the bed beside her for a little while. After a few minutes she climbs on top of me and starts riding me fast while leaning back on her hands. She does this for about five minutes or so before she starts to really get into it again. She starts to moan and groan a little. she said I came again baby. I said what? she said I just came again. I said that wasn't that good was it? she said no not to good but it still was good baby. without taking a breath I rolled her on her back and mount her and drive my dick hard into her pussy over and over. I keep fucking her fast and hard she is just laying there with her eyes closed. I keep fucking her for about 5 minutes before she starts to get back into it again. She starts to moan and groan out loud again and screams out awwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwww oh god. She looked up at me and says you are going to have to stop baby I can not handle too much more.

She pushes me off and goes down between my legs and pulls off my condom and says oh my god Nelson you have not cumm yet? I said no baby I haven't. She said why you last so long? I said uhhhh that is my secret Christy. She goes down on my big rock hard throbbing dick with her mouth. And she looked up at me and say why is your dick making my mouth numb? I smile and say ummmm I do not know baby. She said you are a sneaky little devil aren't you? you put something on your dick to numb it didn't you? I smile and say what gives you that Idea? She said because it is making my mouth numb when I suck it. I said ummm I do not know. Maybe the condom had something in it. She said yea I guess so but I think you put something on your dick to make it numb. She goes back down on my dick and starts sucking it real real hard. She was sucking it so hard I felt the on set of the orgasm in no time at all. She was really going to town on my dick with her mouth and tongue. I start bucking my dick in and out of her mouth while she sucks it real real hard and I scream out loud and shoot my load in her mouth. I hear her swallowing all my cum. She wipes her mouth and says I know some secrets too. I say yea you do, don't you? She says yea I do and lays on top of me and says I think I might be in love with you Nelson. I just laughed a little and say Why? She says oh no reason really. You know I have always loved you any way. I roll her off of me and start sucking her nipples again. She said ohhh that feel so good Nelson but I am spent. I say OK baby. you want to do this again sometimes? She said oh yea for sure. I lay beside her on the bed. The next thing I remember is waking up with her still laying in the same place. I wake her up and say ohh baby I got to go OK? She said yea OK I will get Mandy to take you home. I say to her Now don't tell Mandy I was good. She smiles and say don't worry I will tell her the truth. I look at her kind of strange and say what I wasn't any good Christy? She smiles at me and says yea you was wonderful Nelson I was just joking with you. I said OK are you sure? you are not just saying that to make me feel good are you? She smiles at me and says No baby you gave me the most memorable night of my life. I sad what, what do you mean? she said it was good and I will remember this night for the rest of my life. I said me too baby. I will remember this night also. We get dressed and go down stairs. I go into the kitchen and she goes into Mandy's room. She comes back out and says ummm Mandy is not in her room. umm I wonder where she is? She said what time is it? I said I think it is about 11:00. She says oh OK she is at her school. She will be back soon. I said I thought school was out? She said yea it is but she has to go in for something to day. I say oh OK.
    She fixes me some cereal to eat.

WE wait on Mandy to get back home. She comes in and we are playing love taps on the couch. She says ya'll look like two teenagers in love with each other. Christy says ohhhh mandy you are so funny. Mandy says really am I? Christy says smiles and says yea you are. Mandy says how was your night Christy? Christy says smiles real big and says ummm OK I guess. Mnady says now come Christy you are going to tell me aren't you? Christy says yea I will tell you everything. Mandy motions for Christy to come into the kitchen. Christy gets up and goes into the Kitchen with mandy. They both stay in there for about 15-20 minutes. They come out and Mandy looks at me and says are you ready loverboy. I say Loverboy? She says yea. are you ready Loverboy? I say yea I reckon so. We go to leave and Christy ask if she can go with us to take me home. Mandy said yea come on. We drive back to my house I get out and walk toward my house and look back and Christy is blowing me kisses from the SUV. I smile at her and wave bye to Mandy and Christy. Christy is waving back real fast with her fingers. I smile and wave back to her. Christy sticks her head out the window and yells I love you. I say yea OK Christy. I see Mandy shaking her head. I turn to walk inside. I hear somebody running up behind me and I turn around to see Christy running up to me and jumps into my arms and and hugs me and says I love you Nelson I love you. I said yea OK Christy. She said tell me you love me damn it. I smiled and laughed and said yea Christy I love you. She kisses me and skips back to the SUV. Mandy sticks her head out the window and says see what I told you I told you she would fall in love with you. I turn to walk to my house and I hear them driving off I turn to wave good bye and Christy yells out the window and yells I loooooove youuuuuuuuuu!.

I go inside. And in and watch a bit of the Game Show Network. Mandy calls and says what in the world did you do to Christy? I said what you mean? She says She is acting like a little school girl that is in love for the first time. She is writing your name all in her notebooks and putting her name with your last name like she is married to you or something. I laughed and she said this is not funny Nelson. You have to tell her that you do not want anything to do with her. I said it will be OK she has to go back to college soon and she will forget about me in no time. She said no she won't Nelson no she won't. I said yea she will. She said Nelson she has been in love with you since she was 8 years old she is not going to forget about you. I said Mandy it was you who said it was just a crush and it would pass. She said yea I know Nelson but that was before you fucked her. Nelson you have to understand that you are a lot older than she is and have a lot more experience then anybody she has ever been with. I said I do not know Mandy she was pretty well experienced and I do not think she got that much experience by messing with young guys. She said I know Nelson but you are more experienced then most guys are. I said I do not know maybe. She said yea Nelson you are. you know stuff that the average doesn't know. I say yea OK Mandy. She said what are you going to do? I said what do you mean what am I going to do? She said what are you going to tell Christy? I said I am not going to tell her anything.

She said why? I said she has to go back to college soon and it will pass. She said I hope you are right. I said yea I am right just let it go. She said OK Nelson. bye. I said bye Mandy. I hear somebody in the back ground and then Christy starts talking and says I had a wonderful time last night Nelson. I said I did also Christy. Are you OK with everything? She says what you mean Nelson? I say are you OK that we can not ever get together? She says yea yea I am OK with that. I just had the biggest crush on you and that was a big fantasy of mine to have sex with an older guy and I always wanted to have sex with you to so I got two of my biggest fantasies in one night. I said OK that is good Baby so you are OK with not being able to have a relationship with me? She said yea Nelson I am fine with that But I still want us to get together sometime in the future to have sex again. I say OK baby we can do that maybe. She said ohhhh thanks Nelson. I say OK Christy talk with you later. She said Nelson? .......... a pause

I say are you there? She says yea I am here. I say what you want? She says you was good baby. I say really how good? She said too good baby too good. I said too good what is too good? She said The best baby the best I have ever had. I said well Christy you was good also. She said really Nelson How good. I said the best baby. She said ohhhhh really I was the best. I said yea you was baby. I heard Mandy say Nelson you better tell that girl the truth. I say ya'll have me on speaker phone? Christy said yea Nelson you are on speaker phone. I said I told her the truth Mandy she was better than anybody else I have ever been with. The phone hangs up. Christy calls back and says thanks Nelson that is such a nice compliment for me. I say Well Christy I didn't lie to you. She said thanks Nelson but I think Mandy is mad at you. I say put her on Christy. I hear Mandy say I can hear you. I laughed and said I am still on speaker phone? and Mandy says yea Nelosn you are. I say you are not mad at me are you Mandy? She said no Nelson I am not mad at you for being truthful it is just I thought you was just saying that to make christy feel better. I say no I meant it she did a lot of stuff I liked. Mandy says OK Nelson thanks for being honest with me. I will talk with you later. I said Mandy you know I was always honest with you about who was better and stuff like that don't you? She said yea I know Nelson bye. I said OK bye. I hear Christy in the background say byyyyyyyeeeee Nelson I loooooove youuuuuu. I said I love you to christy bye mandy bye christy. both of them say bye Nelson. I hang up

The end

7. GentleManSteve

Wow what a long story

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

Uh huh! I'll have to read it later when I have more time.

9. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

ummmm....wow...man..my head hutrs

10. GentleManSteve

Fair enough Heel

Which head Slam097 LOL

You know what sounds funny? MS speaking peedy the parrot talking it. Man that is funny listening to peedy talk dirty

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

12. GentleManSteve

I wish it was bull shit Cowboy Lover. But it is the truth. I am not really proud of it.

13. GentleManSteve

I had threesome with twins. Not for me though. I am a one woman kind of guy. I did it once and I think it will be the last time. I have no plans of doing it again. I thought it would be something that I would like but I didn't enjoy myself that much. I kind of felt bad for sleeping with two women at the same time. I am the type of guy that I do not believe in cheating or anything like that and when I slept with two women at the same time it felt like I was doing something wrong. I slept with two women in the same night but not together and that is something I will never do again either. I plan on not ever letting my emotions to cloud my judgment ever again. I am the type of person that believes that women should never be treated like sex objects and always be treated with the out most respect and dignity and when I let my emotions cloud my judgment I feel so bad toward myself.