Sex with my girlfriends mom

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by dirtyvnz, Sep 4, 2012.

1. dirtyvnz

dirtyvnz New Member

So i have been with my girlfriend for 2 years almost now and everything is great. Were together majority of the time and her family loves me and vice versa but the thing is... I find her mother to be extremely attractive in all aspects ( Facial, Nice tight ass and Big round real boobs). Now i know that this would not be a good idea but i can't help the fact that i am curious beyond belief of what it would be like to put it deep in her. Im sure she would be tight in all holes and probably give amazing head. I'm pretty sure i could have sex with her because there have been a few times where shes had to pass me in a hallway around the house and always takes an extra second to rub her ass against me down there and shes known i was behind her in the kitchen im sure of once and reached back and grabbed my penis instantly making me hard so she knows i want to fuck her then she turns around and laughs and says oh i thought you were my husband. There has been a few times ive been to my girlfriends house to wait for her to get home when her mom has come to the door fully dressed, gone to her room and dressed down to see through bra's and thongs and came out to ask me if i would like anything and will turn around back to her room and bend over as if reaching to pick something up so her vagina is fully exposed and i cant help but look and get excited. Shes also seen me naked or in a towel from showering a few times as well. I dont know what to do but im getting really horny thinking about just whipping my cock out one day when im waiting for my girlfriend and just laying some pipe on her.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

If you really love your girlfriend you wouldn't even think about doing that with her mom. Plus she's married.

3. all_american_hippy

all_american_hippy New Member

Now I realize that we are all just human, but still. This would ruin your relationship with your girlfriend if she found out. And don't give me any of that crap about how you will keep it hidden, it won't work. She WILL find out one way or another. So the choice is yours.

But what was the real question? It seemed more like a story.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Make a wise choice dude; you can't have both and remember the older one is still married!

5. sandwich

Gold Member

I so agree that she would somehow find out. It is said that human beings have five senses, and I would argue that most women have a sixth. We can tell without a confession if you are fucking someone else. I bet the chance of her not finding out is less than one percent.

6. arugula

Gold Member

First post. Blatant troll fantasy...

7. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

I'd keep this a fantasy if I were you. Just think about the affect it would have on your gf's and her mothers bond. Her mum should be doing the same in my opinion.

8. getfit0022

getfit0022 New Member

I understand where your coming from with your fantasy. I have thought the same thing about my mother in law before I was married to her daughter. She would walk around in see through shirts and her breast hanging out knowing I was looking and she loved the attention. It didn't go any farther then that. I would keep it a fantasy. It's not worth break up it could cause.

9. buzzywuzzy

buzzywuzzy New Member

Dude... if you want to cheat then you shouldn't be in a relationship. Respect your girl and know how much it sucks to be cheated on.

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Ok, youll need a distraction.......so send your girlfriend over to fuck your father....and while he's layin' his pipe, You can be laying yours.....

Is it just me or does anyone else hear banjos playing?

11. Diddy2

Diddy2 New Member

I'll be the first...go ahead and bang her, you only live once!

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

:rofl Well thought out, BB.

13. OverSinged

Gold Member

I'll have you know it's guitars, not banjos!

14. dirtyvnz

dirtyvnz New Member

Yeah i love my girlfriend but its hard not to still think about it. Thats the human way just because your in a relationship doesnt mean you havent thought what sex with someone else would be like and anyone who says diff is a liar or full of shit. If youre a girl and you think hasnt thought about how great sex would be with some other girl hes seen you are delusional. But i think ill keep it a fantasy because i plan on popping the big question soon. As for trolling... just because you cant find your way into the situatiin doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

15. BitchN

BitchN New Member

First I have to say 12BB I'm still loving your post:D

Second...I know some people will think this is BS but I dated a guy who had sex with his ex-girl friend's mother. It was a mess...her sister caught them...told their father....now they are divorced. Even tho I didn't know him then...it was hard to trust a guy who banged his girlfriends mom. You might not stay with this girl, but you might leave a lasting impression on her family..if you rip it apart.

Plus your new gf will not only have to worry about your ex.....but her mom too.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lotsa compliments on my post lately......you're all making me blush......Careful or I may get a big head.

17. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

yeeeeeee hawwwww! :lol

18. all_american_hippy

That IS true. You only live once. But do you really want to fuck yourself over at an early age?

19. OverSinged

Gold Member

You only live once, tis true, so why the hell would you do something to shorten your already short life expectancy, hmm?

20. all_american_hippy

THANK YOU. I hear these 16 year olds, saying these things, then going off and doing meth, cocaine....I really hope that the don't end up as crack whores with 3 kids at home and a abusive drug dealer boyfriend at 26.