Sex with my future girl friend's sister

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by GentleManSteve, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Sex with my future girl friend's sister. I was 18 at the time and her sister was 26

I went with my friend to see his girl friend "my future girl friend" and when we entered the house her sister was laying on the couch with some baggy shorts on with her legs spread wide open and you could see up the shorts and I could see her pussy as plain as day. She notice I was looking at it and said do you like what you see. I said sorry linda. She said it is no reason to be sorry either you like what you see or you don't. I said I am very sorry linda. She pulled her shorts to the side and spread her pussy lips wide open said do you like it or not? I said yea I like it, you a lot have a very nice looking pink pussy. She said do you think you can handle this pussy? I said I do not know if I can handle it or not but I will have fun trying to handle it. My friend started laughing and said that is the best way to answer that question. I told my friend to go up stairs to see his girl friend and he said no I am going to stay down here. I said man go on up stairs. he left the room and went up stairs. She said so do you think you can handle this pussy? I said I do not know but will have fun trying to handle it. She said I done had a 12 inch dick in this pussy; do you think you can handle it now? I said I do not know but I will have fun trying. She said is that all you can say; I do not know but I will have fun trying? I said yea. She said I do not think you can handle this pussy. I bet I will have you saying I am not man enough to handle this pussy, sorry I couldn't make you climax. I said oh well I still would have fun trying to handle it. She spread her pussy lips apart farther and said see that there "pointing at her clit". Do you know what that is? I said yea it is your clit. She said whaa whaa what; You know what that is? I said yea I know what that is. She said bet you do not know what to do with it. I said yea I do and stuck out my tongue out and flicked it up and down real real fast. Her eyes got real big and she said yo yo yo you you did that pretty fast! But but but it takes more than a fast tongue to satisfy this pussy. I humped the air real real fast and said my tongue is not the only fast thing. She laughed out loud and said I bet you only got about a 7 inch dick. I said well yea that is about all I got. She said that is not enough to satisfy this pussy. I said well do you want to fuck or what? She said what? I said do you want to give me the chance to handle that pussy. She said I am 26 year old and about 10 years older than you are. I said I am 18 Linda. she said really ummmm I do not know if I should do this or not. She said ummmm flick your tongue again. So I stuck out my tongue and started flicking it up and down real real fast and started moving my head back and forth real real fast. She laughed and said you think you are something don't you? I said no not really. She said well you did flick your tongue real fast and you moved your head back and forth real fast like I like for the guy to do but I like a big dick filling me up. I said oh well I tried. She said you tried what? I said I tried to show you I know how to eat pussy. She said you didn't show me anything. I said I would have if you would have gave me the chance. She said ummm I do not know should I or shouldn't I.?I said you should you definitely should. She said come over here and set down. I went over to the couch and set beside her. She took my hand and placed it up her shorts and took three or four fingers on mine and put them into her pussy. I was getting hard as a piece of granite. I mean I could have cut a diamond with it, it was so fucking hard. I pulled my hand away from hers and tried to slide my fingers in deeper into her pussy. I had four fingers in her pussy pumping them in and out real real fast. I could see she was enjoying it but didn't want to show it. So while I was pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy I pulled her shorts a little more to the side so I could see her clit and started pumping my fingers in and out faster. Looking at her rather large pussy and clit. I was hornier than hell looking at my hand going in and out of her pussy and looking at her very pink pussy. I could start to fill her moving with my hand a little. I know she wanted to hump my fingers faster but she just didn't want me to know it was feeling good to her. So I put my other hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit real fast while I pumped my hand "four fingers" in and out of her pussy real fast. I heard her start to moan and groan and she stoped me from doing what I was doing. I said why you stop me? you know you liked it. She said I didn't say I didn't like it. I said why did you stop me for then? She said my sister is up stairs and she can hear us if we start doing something. She took my hand and licked her pussy juices off of it. I said ooooh my god. That got me so horny I thought I was going to bust a nut right there. She said come back at 9 o clock to night and we will see about finishing this little fling tonight. I said at least tell me if you started liking what I did to you. She said It felt real good but you are not going to be able to satisfy me with your little dick Nelson. I said maybe Linda but I know some tricks to satisfy women. She said really; What kind of tricks? I said I'll show you to night. She said yea right Nelson you do not know anything I have not tried before. I said we will see. She just laughed and said Don't make any promises that you can not keep. I said Linda I am not scared if I can make you orgasm or not. She said what you think you can satisfy me? I said yea I can but I do not know if I can fully satisfy you or not because your pussy is so big but I can make you orgasm in different ways. She said Nelson you can not do anything to me that I haven't had done before. I just smiled and said we will see Linda. She smirked and shook her head. I said what? She said Nelson if you come over to night and can not give me an orgasm I am going to whip your ass. My friend comes back down to the living room and says letts go man. I said see you at 9 Linda. She said OK Nelson and smiled. My friend said come on man letts go. I said why are you in such a hurry mike? he said Jody is showing her ass again. I said OH OK. we left. He ask me what did you mean when you said see you at 9 Linda? I said she wants me to come over at 9 by myself. He said you lucky fucking dog, I wouldn't have believed you but I just seen it with my own eyes, you lucky fucking dog. I smiled and said yea she has been wanting me for a while now. He said yea I think so Nelson I seen the way she looks at you when we come over. I said yea you noticed that also. he said yea but didn't know what to think of it. Yea she has always flirted with me when it was just me and her in the room together. He said I believe you man I believe you. I said Well lets go man and do not tell Jody about this. He said aww hell man I Ain't going to do that, Are you crazy? I said na man I just don't want jody to know about it. He said don't sweat it man I am not going to say anything to jody. We went a head and went our separate ways.

It is now 9 o clock

2. GentleManSteve

I knocked on the door and her mother answered the door. I asked is linda home she said she is up stairs in her room go on up the stairs and it is the first room on the right. I went up stairs and went to her bedroom and she was laying on the bed reading a book. She looked up and had a big smile on her face and said shut the door. I said what about your mother? She said don't worry she doesn't care what I do, I am 26 years old and I can do whatever I want to do. She got up from the bed and walked toward me and started kissing me. I started kissing her also. I started kissing her neck and her collar bone and her cleavage and started slowly taking her shirt off button by button while kissing her down her bra and stomach until all her buttons was undone. I was now kissing and licking her stomach while unbuttoning her pants. I kissed her panties and legs while I pulled down her pants until I got the pants to her ankles then she lifted up one of her legs and I pulled her pants off her feet while kissing and sucking her feet and toes. She lifted up her other leg and I pulled the pants past her ankles and started kissing and licking and sucking her feet and toes and then slowly started kissing, licking, and sucking her legs while I was moving back up her legs to her panties. I kissed and licked her crotch through her panties. I started pulling down her panties while kissing, licking and sucking my way down her legs while pulling down her panties till I got the panties to her ankles and she lifted up one of her legs and I started kissing, licking and sucking her feet and toes while I pulled her panties past her ankels. she lifted up her other leg and I started kissing, licking and sucking her feet and toes then I pulled the panties past her ankels while kissing, licking and sucking her feet and toes. I slowly started kissing, licking and sucking back up her legs to her inner thighs beside her pussy and kissed, licked and sucked her inner thighs while moving to the stomach. I started kissing, licking and sucking slowly up toward her bra and slowly pulled it off while kissing, licking, and sucking her titties "not nipples yet" I kissed, licked and sucked around her titties some and then slowly kissed, licked and sucked up toward her mouth. I started frenching her a little. licked and sucked on her ear lobes a little.
    I could hear her slightly moaning a little. I was thinking to myself she is very hot right now, So I started slowly kissing, licking, and sucking down toward her titties where I started licking and sucking on her nipples. I could hear her started to moan a little louder. Not loud but louder. She said stop stop. lets get in the bed. She laid down on the bed and said you have done got me horny as hell, how did you get me so horny so fast? Then she said I want you to fuck me right now, fuck me right now. I said I am not ready yet I want to have some more four play. She said eat me then, eat me with that fast tongue of yourst. I said I am not ready for that yet either. she said UMMMM! angrily. and said fuck me god dam it. fuck me. Fuck me now. I said I want to have you real hot before I start to fuck you, She yelled fuck me now god dam it. so I started kissing her titties again and her nipples and I could hear her panting a little and she was rubbing her pussy against my leg. I started slowly kissing, licking and sucking down toward her very wet pussy. I started licking her clit real fast and started putting fingers into her pussy one at a time until I had all four fingers in her and I started pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy fast as hell and licking her clit at the same time and she started bucking her pussy on my fingers and face. then she pulled my hand a way and pushed my head back and got up from the bed and went to her dresser and pulled out a dildo that was about 2 feet long and had two heads one on each end. She said use this on me instead of your fingers. She got back on the bed and handed me the dildo. I started licking her clit again and slowly started putting the dildo into her pussy to see how much of it she could handle and she took about 12 or more inches of it before it would not go in any farther. I started ramming the dildo in and out of her pussy while licking her clit real fast. She started thrusting her hips back and forth back and forth. saying I am cumming I am cumming I am cumming then she let out a big moan and said ohhhhh damn that was good. Then she pulled me up on top of her and put my dick inside of her pussy and said ummmm I think you might be able to satisfy with what you got. I said really? she said psyche you can't satisfy me with that. I pulled my dick out and started beating it against her clit real fast and she started moaning and groaning and bucking like crazy say ohhh god fuck it boy fuck it. I rolled her over on her stomach and started fucking her from behind real fast and I reached around and started fingering her clit at the same time. she started saying oh god oh god oh god damn that feels good what are you doing. I started fucking her faster and faster and faster and rubbing the clit faster and faster and faster. finally she started saying oh god I am cumming I am cumming oh god I am cumming then let out a big scream. and she started bucking her ass up and down making me fuck her faster and faster. She kept bucking and bucking with her ass and finally again she started moaning and groaning and bucking harder and harder on my dick. I pulled it out and she said please put it back in. I rolled her over and pulled her close to me and put all her pillars under her ass and stuck my finger in to her pussy pressing upward with a good bit of pressure and slowly inserted my fingers while pushing upward on the uper pussy wall and I seen her jump a little. I said did I hit something? she said yea you hit something I do not know what you hit but you hit something. I knew where her G-Spot was at now. I pulled my fingers out and put my dick in in a way it would hit the same place I had my fingers right before then. I started fucking her real fast she started fucking back real fast. I was ramming my dick in and out of her pussy making sure I was still hitting the G-Spot every time. She was screaming pretty loudly by now. I felt her pussy constricting on my dick. I pulled out real quick and started beating my dick on her clit and she started squirting like crazy. The more I hit my dick on her clit the more she squirted. I stuck it back in and started fucking her again real fast. hardly any time at all her pussy was constricting again. I pulled out and started beating my dick against her clit again and she started squirting again. She was screaming to the top of her lungs. I stuck it back it and in hardly any time all her pussy was constricting on my dick again I pulled out real quick and started beating my dick on her clit again. She started screaming even louder than the other times and started squirting like crazy again. But this time she kept squirting and squirting and squirting. So I kept on beating my dick on her clit while massaging her G-Spot with my fingers. This time she kept I was massaging her G-Spot fast and beating my dick on her clit real fast making her G-Spot load up and squirt real fast it kept loading up and squirting over and over for about 45 minutes to an hour. she got up and licked all the cum off my dick and my fingers and started sucking my dick till I busted a nut in her mouth. And she started sucking my nipples and stuff and passed out on my chest. I just laid there for about 5 minutes or so. I rolled her off me. She opened her eyes and said that was the best fuck I have ever had. Any time you want to fuck me just say so. then she closed her eyes and said I want you to eat me out one more time before you leave. I started eating her pussy out and massaging her G-Spot at the same time. She started moaning and groaning and her legs started shaking and she started bucking her pussy wildly and she started squirting all over my face and I kept doing it and made her squirt for about 5 minutes or so before she stoped me. and pulled me up on top of her and placed me on top of her and placed my dick inside her. I started fucking her but she stopped me and said it is my turn and she said just lay on top of me. And she started humping me like crazy and I could hear her start to moan a little. I started ramming my dick hard enough to thrust my pelvis against her clit and she started bucking even harder and I started bucking harder and harder she started moaning real loud and put me in a bear hug squeezing real hard bucking her pussy against my dick and pelvis till she came again.

She kissed me and said I want you to sleep with me and hold me till I go to sleep and then said if you was my age I would merry you.
    I said did I handle that pussy? She said you all most made me pass out. I have never been fucked that hard and that good before. I said can I fuck you with that dildo again? I liked that and would like to fuck you with that one more time before we quit. She said I do not know it I can handle any more or not. I said I will stop if you tell me to stop. She said ok I will let you fuck me with the dildo one more time but you have to quit if I tell you to. I said all right. I started licking her nipples a little and moved down to her pussy she handed me the dildo and I inserted it in to her pussy and started ramming it into her pussy faster and faster and faster I was shoving the dildo in and out in and out and I started ramming my lips against her clit faster and faster and she started fucking back faster and faster. she grab the dildo with one hand and my head with the other hand and started ramming the dildo and my lips against her clit and pussy. She started screaming like crazy and bucking wildly, she said stop for a minute. She pulled out the dildo and doubled it up and told me to fuck her with it that way. She said take it slow I have never done it like this before. I started slowly putting it in untill the whole dildo was almost in her pussy and then I started ramming in in and out real fast and started thrusting my lips on her pussy and clit. she started bucking her pussy on my face making me ram it harder and harder. then she pushed me off of her and said I want you to fuck me like you did before. I put my whole hand into her pussy while pushing upward on the upward pussy wall and slowly inserted them slowly until I heard her make some noises and she said right there right there right there. I pulled out my hand and inserted my dick but fucking her with that dildo double up made her pussy way to loose for me to fuck her like I fucked her before. so I pulled out my dick far enough so the head would be close to the G-Spot and raised her ass way up and put the pillars and the covers under her ass to prop her ass up in the air a lot higher. Now it was time to start ramming my dick in and out of her pussy fast and hard and she started fucking back like crazy. She started moaning loud and started squirting again but this time she didn't squirt all that good and she said I think you have done wore me out. Just lay with me and hold me till I go to sleed. It didn't take any time at all both of us was fast of sleep. We slept until about 3 o clock the following day and she got up and fix me something eat. Her mother came in the room and said I didn't get any sleep last night because all the noises y'all was making. Linda said sorry mother. Her mother looked at me then looked at linda and shuck her head and said you are picking them young aren't you linda. Linda said Yep and it was the best fuck I have ever had I do not regret any thing I done and I will probable do it again. I got up and left. Linda called me that night and ask me to come over. I went over there and we fucked again that night.

3. ScottyW

ScottyW New Member

crazy shit man...

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

:rockon

5. tom_cnny

tom_cnny New Member

admire you guy.

6. lala87

lala87 New Member

wow, that was amazing! although, i read this on a website before.....

7. GentleManSteve

Yeah I put it on sex drive once and sex forums too

#7 GentleManSteve, Jul 4, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
  8. txl

txl New Member

baller.

9. zannyzon

zannyzon New Member

wow, if only it happened to me

10. gitt

gitt New Member

a long story!~great

11. dean159

dean159 New Member

If that's true you are one lucky guy

12. GentleManSteve

Yes it is true but years ago. about 20 to be exact

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

There's no reason to awaken this thread after it's been asleep/dead for so long.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.