Sex with my best friends X

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by GentleManSteve, Jan 19, 2007.

1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

I really didn't want to tell this story because I am not really proud of the fact that it broke up my friendship with my best friend but somebody requested that I write about it in another forum.

Well I will start from the beginning.
    My friend was dating a girl that was a real pretty girl. But he treated her real bad and abused her verbally and physically to the point that she couldn't take anymore of his abusing attitude and abusing nature.

She invited me to a party one night and I mentioned the party to Mike and he said I can not believe she invited you and didn't invite me. He hadn't mentioned anything about them breaking up so I didn't know at that time she had broken up with him and I said Yea that sounds weird have you talked to her today and he said no I haven't seen her today. I said well maybe if you call her or something she will invite you. He said I do not care if she invites me or not because I am going to crash her party anyway. I said OK whatever. I will see you there then. He said yea you will see me there. I said good because I hardly know anybody that will be there.

At the party

The party is underway and everybody is having fun and whatnot. I am setting on the couch watching TV while everybody else is drinking and such. Jody my friends X comes over and ask what was wrong. I say nothing. She says yea it is; What is it are you still morning your girl friends death? I said yea I am, I loved her very much you know. She said yea I know and I am pretty sure she loved you also. I said yea she did love me a lot.

A guy came to the middle of the room and had a bottle and said lets play spin the bottle and Jody said No that game is for Kids lets play where is your hand. I said what kind of game is that and she said. OK OK we all go up to my bed room and turn out all the lights and each person picks somebody and they take their hand and put it somewhere on their body and then the person has to guess where his or her hand is at on the other persons body. The rules are simple; no one can put the persons hand on the privates and the girls can not put the guy's hands on their breast. I said I do not know I am not in a good mood right now. She said come on it will be fun and it will help keep your mind off your X I mean you girl friends death. I said I do not know maybe some other time. The guy with the bottle said come on dude it will be fun. I looked at him and he had this look like come on dude help me out here. I said all right I guess I can just set in, I do not want to be a party pooper.

Everybody is up stairs Now. the girls is getting their chance of putting the guy's hand on their body somewhere. And every time it was jody's chance she would pick me and put my hand somewhere on her body. My friend Mike got mad and left. I tell Jody that Mike left she says so. I do not care, I didn't even invite him anyway and I do not know why he showed up to start with. I said are yall having problems? She said yea I guess you can call it that.

One of Jody's sisters picked me to put my hands somewhere on her body. It felt like her titty. I said is that your titty? She said No it is not my titty, it is my shoulder! I said your shoulder has a nipple on it? Jody said whaaaat, Michelle you put his hand on you titties? Michelle said no I didn't I put it on my shoulder! Jody said turn on the lights. Somebody turns on the lights and Jody says OK the rules have changed If my sister can put Nelson's hand on her titties I should be able to put his hand on my titties too. Michelle said I did not put his hand on my titties I. Jody said shut-up Michelle. While the lights are still on, I look at Mechelle's shoulder and see a mole and think yea it was her shoulder. Jody said OK OK turn out the lights again. Lights go back out again.

When it is Michelle's turn again she picks me again. She puts my hand on her titties this time for sure. I say now that is you titties. She said yea it is; did you notice any difference? I said yea your titties are firmer than your shoulder was. She said see there I told you it wasn't my titties before that it was my shoulder. I said Yea I know it was. Jody said Ok OK OK enough with that, it is my turn. She placed my hand on her Titties and she had some nice size nipples the kind I like to suck on. I pull my hand away real quick and I said Don't don't do that Jody, and she said why not! you didn't say that to my sister; why did you say that to me? I said because you are dating my best friend. She said no I am not. I said yea you are. she said no I am not dating anyone. I said what about Mike? she said what about Mike? I said you are dating Mike aren't you. She said no I am not. I said y'all break up or something? she said yea we been broke up for a couple of days now. I said oh OK I didn't know. She said OK I get my turn back over. and she picked me again and placed my hand on her titties again. I started rubbing her breast and nipples and I say is that your belly she says no. I start moving my fingers back and forth real fast on her perfect size nipples. I say is it your arm she says no it is not my arm. I lean over and lick one of her nipples real fast a few of times with my tongue and she puts her hand on the back of my head and rubs it gently and whispers in my ear; Do you know what you are doing? I whisper back to her, yea I know it is your nipples and she says out loud keep guessing. and say is it your leg? she said Noooo with a moaning sound. I say I do not know what it could be. She said keep guessing. I start licking her nipple real fast and rubbing the other nipple real fast with my middle finger. She leans down and whispers in my ear baby that feels sooo good. I say that is your tittie then. She said no it isn't my tittie, keep guessing. I say are you sure? she said keep guessing Nelson. I say Is it your back? she says No it is not my back.

her sisters says ok ok he has guessed enough it is my time again and she picks me again and she puts my fingers in to a place that was wet and I say is that your mouth? she said no it is not my mouth. I run my fingers into where ever she had them then say well it is wet like your mouth. She said yea yea yea it is my mouth! Jody says turn the lights back on we are going to play Truth or dare. This one girl ask me Truth or dare? I say Truth. she says Is it true that you have a 7 1/2 inch dick. I say where did you hear that from? she said one of your Xs told me. I said well yea I reckoned so. She said I do not want to hear reckoned I want to hear yes or no. I say yea it is true. She said ummm. I said what you think that is big? she said yea I think it is big; don't you? I said no I do not think it is big, I think it is small. She said hell no 7 1/2 inches is not small at all. I said oh ok ok then. Jody says what you have a 7 1/2 inch dick? I said yea. Why are yall acting like this for that size is small. Jody says hell no that is not small at all. I said I always thought I had a small dick. Jody said if it is 7 !/2 inches then you have a decent size dick.

Jody says it is my turn and she says to me, Truth or dare? I say truth. She says you are not going to say dare are you? I said not a chance. I say OK it is my turn. Jody says No it is my turn. I said no you ask me truth or dare and I said truth and you asked me if if I was going to say dare. and I said Not a chance. She said well ok. I ask Jody truth or dare? she says truth. I say is it true that Mike made you scream and cream all over him and yourself? She said Not hardly; Mike has never even touched my pussy. I said really, he has never gave you an orgasm before and she said no he has never given me an orgasm. I said that is hard to believe. She said all he did was get on top and fuck for about 3 minutes and roll off and light up a cigarette and say something like weeew that was good. One of the girls said touch; what is that some kind of slang for orgasm or something. Jody says yea me and Nelson came up with that one day. well he came up with it. Everbody was talking about how many times their boy friends touched their pussies and the guy was talking about how many times they touched their girl friends pussy. I heard somebody behind me say Nelson touched my pussy before. I was thinking please don't be her oldest sister. I turn slowly and look back and yea it was her oldest sister Linda. I drop my head down. Jody looked at me and said you fucked my sister? I said yea I did bowing my head down. Jody said what's wrong? I say I didn't want you to know I fucked your sister. Jody said why? I said because I like you a lot. Jody said really you like me for real? I say yea I have a major crush on you. She lifts my head up and says I like you to Nelson and have liked you for a long time now. Jody turns to Linda and says how well did he touch your pussy? Linda said he touched it real good. Jody says Good how good is good; how did he measure up to paul? Linda said. Well I am not going to say how good he was but I will say That little short dick mother fucker right there gave me the best fuck I have ever had. I said I am in the room you know. and linda said oh I'm sorry That little mother fucker right there gave me the best fuck I have ever had. Jody said he was better than paul? She said yea he was way better than paul. Jody said I thought you said paul was the best fuck you have ever had and he had about 12 inches. Linda said yea I did but that was before I fucked Nelson and he introduced me to new things I didn't know about. Jody said he introduced things that you didn't know about? Linda said oh yea he taught me some things can you believe that. Jody says no I can not believe that. And linda says I know it sounds like I am kidding but I am not. Jody said what kind of stuff did he teach you? Linda said All kinds of stuff. Jody said like what? Linda said Well it is hard to explain what he did but he had me cumming all over myself like I was peeing on myself. Jody said whaaaat really; he made you cuum so much it looked like you was peeing on yourself? Linda said yea really, He made me cumm so much it looked like I peed all over myself, him and all over the bed. Jody said I think I am going to have try that out. Linda said I do not think you are woman enough to handle what he done to me. Jody said yea I will handle it and enjoy every minute of it and I will make him enjoy it also. Linda said well if you can handle what he does to you then you will definitely enjoy it.
    Jody said Linda what time is mama suppose to be home tonight? Linda said I do not know but I think she is suppose to be here in a couple of hours. Jody said OK everybody I am going to have to cut this party short so I will have time to clean up before my mother gets home.
    Everybody starts leaving and when I go to leave Jody says Don't leave Nelson stay a little longer and help me clean up. I say ok.

Everybody has left besides Jody, me, Linda, Mechelle and her little sister which is all ready in bed. Jody says Nelson lets go back up to my bed room. I say why do you want to go into your bed room for? Jody says because I want to play a game with you. I say what kind of game are you thinking about? Jody leans over and whispers in my ear and says where is your tongue. I say that sound good and all but what about your mother? Jody says what about my mother? I said she is suppose be home soon isn't she? Jody said no; she will not be home until Wednesday. I say I thought you said she was going to be home in a couple of hour. She said I just made that up so I could be alone with you. I said I do not think it is a good Idea for us to do anything right now. She says why not? I said because I do not want to take advantage of you because you just broken up with Mike and you may still have feelings for him and I do not want to do something that will hinder y'all getting back together. Jody says I do not love mike; I have never loved Mike and the only reason I dated him because I had a crush on you since I first met you. I said that doesn't make sense Jody. Why you date him if you had a crush on me? She said because you was dating some one at the time and you came over all the time with him, so I could see you when you came over with him. I said why didn't you say something? I have had a crush on you also. Jody says you got a crush on me too? I said yea I told you earlier I had a major crush on you. She said why do you like me? I said because you are sexy as hell and you have a good heart and personality. Jody says umm sounds like you like me the same reasons I like you. I look into her baby blue eyes and said I love you Jody. There you go I said it I finally said it. I did not ever think I would ever get the chance to say that to you. Jody says really; You love me? I said yea I have been in love with you for a long time now. Jody says I wish I knew before now that you loved me. I said why? she said because all that time I spent with mike I could have spent it with somebody I really truly loved. I said do you think it is a good idea for us to go to your room? Jody says yea because I been waiting too long to get with you and when I heard your girl friend died I knew it was the chance for me to get with you. I said what do you want to do; Just talk or what? Jody says I want to make love to you Nelson right now. She said I will go up stairs now and get undressed and you can come up in about 5 minutes. I said no I want to go up with you and undress you myself. Jody says I would like that very much.

2. GentleManSteve

Both of us goes up stairs to her bed room. And she lays on the bed and I say no no stand up so I can take off your close. She stands up. We start kissing and I start licking and sucking on her lips a little. I start kissing, licking and sucking on the front of her neck a little then I slowly start kissing, licking and sucking the sides and back of her neck a little. Jody says I love you Nelson. I say yea I love you to Jody. Jody says I am glad we are doing this. I say yea me to. I slowly kiss, lick and suck down to her collar bone and kiss, lick and suck on her collar bone some and I feel her tense up a little and I say does that feel good and she says yea it feels real good. I start sucking on her collar bone harder and start running my lips and tongue up and down her collar bone slow at first and I feel her tense up a little more so I press my lips and tongue harder on her collar bone and start running my lips and tongue up and down on her collar bone. she starts to moan a little and she grabs the back of my head and presses my lips and tongue hard against her collar bone and I lick, suck and kiss her collar bone harder, and I start pressing harder on her collar bone with my lips and tongue also running them up and down on her collar bone faster and harder. I feel her tense up and she starts to moan a little louder. and Jody says Oh baby that feels good. I slowly kiss, lick and suck down toward her cleavage and run my tongue down and back up her cleavage a couple of times. I hear her moan a little. I start unbuttoning her shirt one button at a time while kissing, licking and sucking down her breast and stomach to her belly button and I stick my tongue into her belly button and I flick my tongue real fast in and out her belly button real fast. Jody grabs the back of my head rubbing it while I am flicking my tongue in and out of her belly button. And Jody says that feels good it feels real good. I kiss, lick and suck back up to her breast and neck and slowly pull off her shirt while kissing, licking, and sucking down and back up her arms. She says Nelson you are making me so wet and horny. I slowly kiss, lick and suck down to her breast, nipples. I start sucking on her Nipples real real hard and I can feel her squirming a lot and moaning. I say you have the perfect size nipples to suck on. She says oh yea baby suck'em hard suck'em real hard. I start sucking the real hard and I can feel her squirming a lot more and making wining noises. I start to kiss, lick and suck my way down toward her stomach and she says no baby don't stop sucking my titties, please suck them some more. So I slowly kiss, lick and suck back up toward her Titties and kiss, lick and suck on her titties some and she grabs the back of my head and directs my lips to one of her nipples and says suck'em baby suck'em hard. I start sucking her nipple as hard as I possibly can. I am sucking them hard as hell. Jody says ooooh yea baby suck'em, suck'em good oooohhh yea oh god that feel sooo good oh god that is making me soooo horny, oh god that feeeel so good. and she says Nelson please fuck me, fuck me please, fuck me now. I say not yet I like a lot of foreplay. She says come on baby please fuck me please baby please. I say not yet baby, I want to kiss, lick and suck your entire sexy body before we have intercourse. She say oh! ok hurry up, I want you inside me, I want to feel you inside me. I start kissing, licking and sucking my way down her stomach to her belly button and flick my tongue in and out of her belly button real fast a couple of times before kissing, licking, and sucking down to her pants. I start unbuttoning her pants and start kissing, licking and sucking below her waist a little. I slowly pull her pants off while kissing, licking and sucking down one of her legs while rubbing her other leg with my finger tips real slow. I do this until her pants get to her ankles and I pick up one of her feet and pull off one side of her pants and suck on her feet and toes some then put the foot down and do the same with the other foot while I am sucking on her feet and toes she pulls a way from me and pulls off her panties and say Ok Nelson I am naked now, fuck me fuck me now. I push her on to the bed and say I am not ready yet jody. She say I do not turn you on do I? I say hell yea you turn me on girl. You have the body of a Goddess, why do you wear those baggy cloths for? she says because this is what is in style. I am bumming out. I say if I was you and I had a body like you got I would wear the tightest cloths I could find and show off my perfect body. She said is that why you want to kiss me all over because you want to kiss my gorgeous body? I said yea in a way, but I would want to kiss you all over no matter what you looked like. She said what else is there for you to kiss; you have done kissed my neck, my arms, my tits, my stomach and side of my stomach, my legs, and my feet and toes? I whispered in her ear your back, ass and. She cut me off and said whaaat you want to kiss my ass? I say yea I want to kiss your ass. She said oh no you are not going to kiss my ass. I said why not? she said because that is gross. I said well ok.

3. GentleManSteve

She says Nelson I want to play that game with you. I said what game are you talking about? she says where is your tongue. I smiled real big and said oh yea baby I would love to play that game with you. She said ok. and turned the light off. The she says ok Nelson I am on the bed come over here and stick your tongue out. I finally find her on the bed and say ok I am ready. she says stick out your tongue. I stick out my tongue and she finds my tongue and directs my head toward her body some where and say ok lick right there. I put my head closer and feel a little bit of hair and she says go down a little. I run my tongue down past the hair and smell the sweetest smell I have ever smelt and I was thinking man her pussy smells good as hell it that is where my head is at. So I place my fingers where my noise was at and stuck them on her pussy and ran them down to her pussy hole and I was thinking yea this is her pussy all right. So I spread her pussy lips apart real tight to tighten up the skin on the clitoris to make it more sensitive to stimulation and anchored her clitoris to make it even more sensitive to stimulation and started licking and sucking on her clitoris real hard and fast. she jumped and said what in the world are you doing? I said what did you want me to do? she said I wanted you to lick my pussy. I said well that is what I did. She said I have never had that done that good before I think you might not be able to do that. I said please try to handle it. She said OK I will but. I said no buts if you can not handle it I will hold you down and keep doing it anyway until you have a couple of orgasms. She said please do baby, I want you to do it even if I tell you to stop I want you to keep doing it no matter what. I do not want my sister telling me I told you so. I said Ok I am going to eat your pussy like no one else has ever eaten it before. She said The way you just did it was better than anybody else has ever done it. I said well, I am going to eat your pussy better than I have ever eaten pussy before. She said oooh yea baby eat my pussy like no other. I start spreading her pussy lips apart again and anchored her clitoris again. I start sucking her clitoris real real hard and pulling it with my mouth real fast. She starts screaming to the top of her lungs ooooh god damn god damn stop stop baby I can not handle that. and tries to pull away form me but I am holding her around her waist where she can not move and keep sucking her clitoris real real hard and pulling her clitoris with my lips real real fast. She keeps screaming louder and louder and I keep sucking her clitoris harder and harder and pulling her clitoris faster and faster with my mouth over and over and over. She keeps yelling trying to pull her pussy away from my face but I am sucking her clitoris real hard and she can not pull a way too easily because I am holding her waist also and I have a good suction on her clitoris pulling it faster and fast and faster. she starts yelling please stop baby please stop I can not handle you doing this it is just too much for me. I keep doing it and she keeps yelling louder and louder.
    The door flies open and her sister says what are y'all doing? Jody says nothing. Mechelle says yea y'all was doing something what was yall doing? I know y'all was doing something because I could hear y'all all the way down stairs over the TV. Jody says we was playing a game. Mechelle says what kind of game? Linda says we was playing where is your tongue. Mechelle says oooh I know what y'all was dooooing. You was eating her pussy wasn't you Nelson? I said No, I wasn't doing that. And Mechelle said yea you was. Jody says Mechelle get out of here and leave us a lone. Mechelle says No I am not going anywhere. Jody said Mechelle please leave us alone. Mechelle says no I am not, I want to play with y'all and if you do not let me play I am going to tell mama when she gets home what y'all was doing. Linda said why do you have to be such a brat mechelle? Mechelle says I promise to leave y'all a lone if you let me play the game with y'all for a little while. Jody says ok Mechelle I will let you play one round and that is it. Mechelle says Jody why are you acting like you can boss me around when I am older than you are? Jody says Mechelle I do not bother you when you have your boy friends over why are you bothering me for? Mechelle says I am sorry Jody I didn't know you and Nelson was dating. Jody says yes we are so leave us a lone. Mechelle says no you said I could play one round so I want to play one round and I want to go first. Linda says ok but I want you to leave after the first round. Mechelle say Ok OK I will I promise, I want to go first. Ok Nelson come over here and when I turn the lights back off, let me hold your head and place your tongue somewhere on my body. I say you got to promise not to place it on your pussy. Mechelle says Ohhh that is not fair. ok I promise, come here. I go over to her and she turns out the lights and says wait a minute while I get undressed. Mechelle says ok I am ready . I find her and she grabs my head and says ok here you go and places my head somewhere and says stick your tongue out and starts French kissing me. I say that is your mouth. she says yea that is my mouth. and she pulls away from me and start talking to Jody and I hear Jody say no Mechelle I am not going to do that. I hear them whispering to each other again and I hear Jody say leave now Mechelle. I hear Mechelle say ohhh ok ok. The door opens up and shuts. Linda say ok Nelson it is my turn to place your tongue somewhere. I said OK baby do you want to start where we left off? Jody says yea I do want to start where we left off. I said OK baby come over here. Jody says No come over here on the bed. I find my way to the bed and can feel her waiting for me. I start sucking her tity nipples real hard and I hear her moaning some. I hear Jody say what are you doing I say I am sucking your titties. Jody says no baby eat my pussy like you was doing to start with. I say ok baby I will and kiss, lick, and suck down to her pussy and stick my fingers into her pussy and try to find her G-Spot but it took a couple of minutes of massaging her pussy to find her G-Spot and felt her jump a little and I say did that feel good and I hear somebody say yea it does. I start massaging her G-Spot real fast and start sucking her clitoris real hard and pulling it with my mouth real real fast. I can hear her moaning pretty good. I say you are handling it pretty good this time. So I try to do it harder and faster and she start really getting into it and starts screaming louder and louder and louder and I keep doing it harder and faster and massaging her G-Spot harder and faster. She screams do it harder and faster I start doing it as fast and as hard as I can and she starts screaming louder and louder. I quit doing it because it sound like screams of pain rather than screams of pleasure and I say I am not hurting you am I and I hear her say you better not stop mother fucker keep going. So I start doing it faster and harder again and she starts screaming louder and louder. Then all of a sudden she starts screaming to the top of her lungs real real loud and I heard a big whoosh and I was covered in cum and she was still moaning and groaning loud even when I have stopped massaging her G-Spot. I say how did that feel baby. No one answered me. I felt her and she was convulsing a little. I say just lay there a little longer baby. Then I hear Jody say oh my god Mechelle you have never had anything like that done to you before have you? I said what whose pussy did I just eat. And Jody said you just ate Mechelle's pussy. I said why in the hell did y'all do that for? I feel Mechelle and she is still convulsing some and I say just lay there a little longer. Jody turns on the light and sees Mechelle laying on the bed curled up in the fetus position convulsing a little, And says what did you do to her? I said I gave her a squirting orgasm. Jody says is she all right? I say yea she is fine she is just experiencing her first G-Spot orgasm. She goes over to Mechelle and shakes her a little and Mchelle says leave me a lone. Jody says get up girl and get out of here. Mechelle says I am too weak right now to get up. Jody says I bet you have never had anything like that before and Mechelle says no not like that I have had my pussy eaten before but it didn't feel anything like that. Then she Looks at me and says, What in the fuck did you do to me? I said I gave you a squirting orgasm. Mechelle says what in the fuck is a Squirting orgasm? I said it is a orgasms that is so powerful that the cum busts out of your pussy so hard it squirts. Mechelle says is that why you are so wet? That is not my cum all over you is it? I say yea it is. Mechelle says ahh that is nasty. I said no it is not either I love women squirting on me. Jody says OK Mechelle you can go now. Mechelle says OK I promised so I will go but Nelson will you please do that to me again some time? I say No I can't. Mechelle says why can't you? I say because me and Jody is dating and I want to be faithful to her. Mechelle say ahhh ain't that sweet. and leaves. Jody says OK it is my turn. I say do you want me to do the same to you as I did for Mechelle? Jody says No, I want to feel you inside me and I want to cum with you inside of me. I say Come on baby let me give you a squirting orgasm. Jody says How is it done? I say I ensert two fingers into your pussy and find your G-Spot and massage it until you are close to having an orgasm, then I will start eating your pussy real fast and hard and I start massaging your G-spot real fast and hard until you cumm a lot or cumm enough to squirt. Jody says OK put please be gentle with me because I am pretty tight down there. I say OK baby I promise to be gentle with you but if I hurt you any at all please tell me. Jody says OK I will.

I go down and start licking her clitoris and she start moaning and groaning a lot. I tell her I do not want you to cumm yet so let me know if you are about to cumm. Jody says OK I will. I spread her pussy lips apart and anchor her clitoris and start licking it real fast and she starts screaming real real loud. The door flies open and I say what now what do you want now. Then I hear Linda say it is me and do not talk to me in that tone. I say sorry Linda what do you want. She said I come up here to tell you two to keep it down because I can hear you all the way in the Kitchen. I say OK we will. Linda says Jody I do not think you should start seeing Nelson. Jody say why not? Linda says because he gets around if you know what I mean. I say what gives you that Idea. Linda says because I do not believe you learned all the stuff you know about sex by reading books. I said I never told you I was a virgin and to say I get around is stretching the truth a little. Linda says well any way Jody you can believe he doesn't get around if you want but I do not believe that he learned the stuff he knows by reading books. Jody says Linda I have known Nelson for a long time now and I know he doesn't have sex with just anybody. Linda says I just don't want to see you get hurt by somebody like Nelson. I say Linda why do you think I am going to hurt her? Linda says I just think you are just interested in sex and do not care about Jody. I said Linda I would never meaningly hurt Jody. Jody says Linda I really care about Nelson and I know girls he dated and he has always treated them real good and have not hurt them and has always looked past their faults. Linda said OK Jody just be careful. Jody says I will Linda and I think I am better off with Nelson than Mike. Linda says yea you are, I do not think that Nelson would abuse you the way Mike did. Linda says You two just keep it down a little. Jody says ok we will. Linda leaves the room.

I say to Jody I will have to past on the pussy eaten and go to just massaging the G-Spot. Jody says OK.
    I go to put two fingers into her pussy but her pussy is way to tight to put two fingers in and when I try to push them in she jumps a little and says Ouch Baby please take it easy, I am real tight down there. I say sorry. But you know if you can not handle two of my fingers you will not be able to handle my dick. Jody says I know; What else can we do? I say why are you so tight for; are you a virgin? Jody says no I am not a virgin Nelson. I had an accident when I was a little girl and I have a lot of scar tissue down there. I said ok so that is why you are tight down there because of the scar tissue on your vagina? Jody says yea that is why. I say I might be able to make your pussy wider so you can handle my dick; Do you want me to try to make you wider so I can fuck you? Jody says yea I want you to make me cumm by fucking me. I have never been able to cumm by intercourse before and I want to see how it feels to be able to cumm with your dick inside of me. I said you know that some girls find it very difficult to cumm by intercourse and you may not be able to cumm that way. Jody says Please try Nelson. I said I will baby and if it takes the rest of the night I will make you cumm by intercourse. She said OK baby fuck me all night.
    I was thinking why in the world did I say that for.
    I say OK I am going to slide one finger into your pussy and tell me if I hurt you or not. Jody says OK I will.

I slide my index finger into her pussy and finger fuck her for about for a couple of minutes or so. I say ok I am going to put two fingers in; I am going to put my pinky and ring finger into your pussy.
    I slide my pinky and ring finger into her pussy and finger fuck her for a couple of minutes or so. I say OK I am going to put my index finger and my middle finger into your pussy. I put my index finger and middle finger into her pussy and finger fuck her some more. I say to her how does that feel? Jody say it feels all right. I say it doesn't hurt does it? Jody says No it feels good. I say ok I am going to try to put three fingers in. I try to slide my pinky, ring, and middle finger in but my pinky kept bending over. I finger fuck her like that a little and say does that feel all right? Jody says yea it feels all right. I say ok I am going to try to put in my dick, let me know if it hurts or not. I take her hand and put it on my dick and she starts playing with it a little. And she says I hope we can do this without any pain. I say just let me know it it hurt so I can stop if it hurts because I do not want to hurt you baby. Jody says ok I will let you know how it feels.

I get on top of her and put the head of my dick to her pussy hole and push it in about half an inch or so and ask her. How does that feel. she says it is ok put it in farther. I slide it in about 3 inches she says ok I can feel you inside of me and it doesn't hurt. I say ok I am going to push it all the way in real slow so let me know if it feels uncomfortable. She says OK baby I will. I slowly start pushing it in and I hear her grunting a little and I say it doesn't hurt does it? and Jody says No baby it feels good I can feel you deep inside me now. I say ok I am going to push my dick the rest a way in. I slowly push my dick all the way into her pussy. She says OK baby it feels good to me. I say ok I am going to go in and out slow so let me know if it hurts at any time. Jody says ok baby I will.
    I start going in and out real slow and I say ooohh baby your pussy feels so good on my dick. Jody says ohh yea baby your dick feels so good in my pussy.

4. GentleManSteve

Her pussy felt so good that I was about to cumm and I pulled out and started slapping my dick on her clitoris real fast. She starts bucking and moaning and says stop baby don't do that. I say why baby? she says because I want to cumm with your dick inside me. I said I was about to cumm and I didn't want to cumm in you. she said I do not care if you cumm in me. I say you are not scared that you will get pregnant? She says I can not get pregnant and I do not even get a period any more. I say what happened? she says I had an accident when I was a little girl. I said What kind of accident? she says I do not want to talk about it. I said ok baby but I do not know how long I can go without pulling out and stimulating you in that way. She says please try and do not stop no matter. I say ok.
    I put my dick back in her pussy and start fucking her real slow. I fuck her for about 5 more minutes and I start cumming and she can hear me moaning a little and she says did you cumm baby? I say yea baby I did. She says don't stop baby keep going. I keep fucking her for about 15 minutes or so and she hasn't even made a peep. I say to her have you had any orgasms yet? she says No baby I haven't. I say ok I am going to speed up a little so tell me if you feel any pain. I start fucking her a little faster, about 1 stroke every second. She starts saying ohh yea baby that feels good baby fuck me baby fuck me. I say oooh baby you have good pussy baby. She says oooh yea baby you have good dick baby fuck me baby fuck me. I fuck her about 10-15 minutes or so and I say baby you haven't cumm yet? she says No baby not yet. I say baby you know that some girls can not have an orgasm by intercourse a lone don't you? she says I know baby just don't give up, please do not give up yet. I said baby I do not care if I have to fuck you all night, I am going to give you an orgasm no matter what. She said ok. I fuck her for about 20 more minutes or so. and I say have you had an orgasm yet? she said not yet baby. I say that is it. She says please don't stop. I say I am not going to stop baby I am going to tear up that pussy. She says what do you mean, tear up that pussy? I said I am going to fuck you as fast as I can, I am going to tear up that pussy baby. She said yea baby fuck me fast fuck me fast baby. I said ok baby let me know it I hurt you when I start fucking you real fast. She said ok baby I will. I start fucking her fast as hell, at least 250-300 strokes a minute. I was tearing up that pussy. I could hear her start to moan and she start saying oh baby your dick feels good baby oh yea baby fuck me baby fuck me fuck me baby fuck me oh yea baby oh yea. I keep fucking her for about 15 minutes or so when she start moaning louder and saying I can feel you baby I can feel you I can feel you baby. I said what can you feel? she said you going to make me cumm baby you going to make me cumm you going to make me cumm. ooooh baby I am cumming baby I am cumming I am cumming I am cumming baby oh baby oh baby oh baby oh baby ooooooooooh baaaaaaabyyyyyyy aaaaaaaahhhhhh babyyyyyy aaaahhhhhhhh.

I say wew did you cum she said yea baby you made me cum. I said weeeew good I have never had to work that hard to get somebody to cum before. She said please don't stop baby make me cumm again. I say ok baby. I start fucking her fast again and in about 15 minutes of fucking I start to hear her start to moan some and she starts saying good dick baby good dick you have good dick. I say yea baby you have the best pussy baby your pussy feels so good on my dick. And she says oh yea baby your dick feels so good in my pussy. Then she starts moaning a little louder and starts saying ohhh baby I can feel you baby I can feel you I can feel you baby ohhh baby you going to make me cum again baby you going to make me cum again ooooh baby I am going to cum baby I am going to cum ohhh baby oh baby oh baby oooooh baby fuck me baby fuck me fuck me baby oh god I am going to cumm oh oh oh oh my oh my oh my oh my god I am cumming I am cumming oh god baby oh god baby I am cumming oh oh oh I am cuuuuuuumiiiing oooooooh I ma cuuuuuuuuuumiiiiing oh yes oh yes aaaaaaahhhhhh. She grabs me and pulls me close to her and says oh baby you are the best. I say you was about to ware me out girl I didn't think I was going to be able to make you cumm. She says make me cum again baby make me cum again. Dam girl you are going to ware me out. I have never had to work so hard to satisfy a girl before. She says just one more time baby please. I say ok baby. I fuck her real fast for about 15 minutes before she start to moan some. and she starts saying ok baby I am cumming baby oh yea baby oh yea fuck me baby fuck me fuck me oh yea baby I can feel you baby I can feel you. you going to make me cum baby you going to make me cum oh god on yea baby I am cumming baby I am cumming oh yea baby ummm baby you feel so good in me. I say did you have another orgasm yet? she said yea baby you made me cum again. I start to stop and she says oh baby oh baby don't stop I am about to cum again don't stop. I say you are cumming already? she says yea baby. I say ok baby I think you have reached your threshold. She says what is that? I say it is just that you have had the number of orgasms it takes your body to orgasm faster and faster. I said I am going to slam your pussy hard baby. let me know if I hurt you. She say ok baby. I start fucking her fast and hard so hard that every time I pump her pussy it smacks like clapping your hands. She start moaning real loud and says oh yea baby fuck me, make my pussy smack baby make it smack oh baby I am cumming I am cumming baby it feels good baby it feels good oh baby oh god baby push you dick deep inside me baby. I slam my dick all the way in. I pull it all the way out to the tip of her pussy and slam it back in and I keep doing this real fast and she start screaming. I stop and say oh baby I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. She says god dam you don't stop it wasn't hurting it was feel good. I start doing it again. she start screaming real loud and started fucking back like crazy and saying fuck me dam it fuck me oh god fuck. she flips me over and mounts me and starts riding me real fast with me fucking her back real fast. she started saying fuck me baby fuck me with all you got. I flip her on the bed and start really hammering that pussy with all I had. her pussy was smacking loud and every time it smacked my mid section was pounding her clitoris real hard. she start grabbing my ass and making me fuck her harder and screaming real loud too. I could hear her cum in her pussy sloshing around so I knew she was still cumming and I started really fucking her faster and faster. I could feel her trying to push my dick out of her pussy. I pull out and she says oh baby you have satisfied me to the fullest, I do not think I can cumm any more, I want to do something for you. I say have you ever sucked a dick before she says yea I have sucked mike's dick and he said I did it pretty well. I say ok you can do that for me then. She started sucking my dick. I say yea baby your mouth feels good on my dick. She say tell me when you are about to cumm. I say ok baby I will. she keeps sucking me dick and I say ok baby I am about to cumm. she keeps sucking my dick bobbing her head faste and faster and then I cum in her mouth and she spits it out and keeps sucking it and bobbing her head faster and faster and faster. after a while I start feeling like I am going to cum again and I say ok baby I am going to cum and she speeds up with the bobbing till I cum in her mouth again. Then she says did I do it good? I say yea you did it real good. She says did I do it better than my sister. I said yea you did it real good. But your sister swallows the cumm. she says what she swallows the cum? I said yea she does. She start sucking my dick again. I say I do not want you doing something you do not want to do. She said I want it to be the best for you. I said it was already the best for me. it isn't going to feel better if you swallow instead of spitting it out. BUt she keeps sucking my dick until I cum and swallows all the cumm. And then says How was that? I say yea that was good. She said is there something my sister did that you liked? I said no you covered everything and then some more. Is ther something that you want me to do for you? she says no. I say ok there is something you can do for me. She says what? I say just let me hold you till we go to sleep. She said uuuum that sounds good. We fall asleep in each others arms. Linda wakes us up about 12 o clock Noon and says well Jody did you enjoy yourself! Jody says yea I did Linda. Linda says Nelson if you hurt jody in any way I will whip your ass. I say ok linda I believe you. Linda says you better believe me because if Jody says anything about you hurting her I will beet the shit out of you. I said ok linda.

Linda said Nelson do you like Jody? I said yea I do, I have had a crush on her for a long time now.
    Linda said well she like you a lot I know because she talked about you all the time and I am glad you like her too and not just fucking her for a piece of pussy.
    I say I am not going to hurt her, I love her, I have been in love with her for a long time now. Linda says well I am fixing Launch if yall are hungry. Linda leaves the Bed room. Jody says I really enjoyed last night, you are the only guy to take time to make me cum through intercourse and that is something I always wanted to be able to do and it was real special that my first intercourse orgasms was with you. I say ok and we know now it takes me fucking you real real fast for you to orgasm through intercourse. So next time we do it I will be able to make you cumm faster and more times. Jody says that will be good. Mechelle comes into the room and says Nelson what was that thing you did to me last night? I said it is called a squirting orgasms or a G-Spot orgasm. Mechelle says how did you do it? I said how old are you? Mechelle said I am 19 years old. I said ok then I will tell you how it is done. I told her how to give somebody a G-Spot orgasm. She says thank you. Do you think you can do that for me again some time. I say no Mechelle, I am dating Jody and I do not want to cheat on her in any way.

Mike hears about me and Jody dating and confronts me and tell me He does not care about us dating because he know I am not touching his pussy. I say what do you mean? He says I have a 9 inch dick and I know you are touching some of my pussy but you are not touching all my pussy. I said Mike you are so full of shit it is pitiful. He said what about? I said Jody has already told me that you only have about 5 inches or less. He said I guess you believe her. I said normally I wouldn't have believed her but when I tried to fuck her, her pussy was so tight that I couldn't even get two fingers in it without her saying it was hurting her, so yea I believe her. He said the next time I see her I am going to beat the shit out of her. I said yea that will be the day I beat the shit out of you too. He said Nelson I am not scared of you one bit, I just might kick your ass right now. I said Mike Mike Mike when are you going to learn that violence is not the answer to everything. He throws a punch in the air and says Oh boy I am so close to whopping your ass. I said Mike you can not whip my ass so I do not want to hear you run your mouth about whipping my ass any more. He grabs me around the neck and tries to throw me to the ground and I wined up throwing him to the ground. He tries to get up but I push him back down about three times and he keeps trying to get up and I say Mike if you try to get up again before I leave I am going to kick your fucking ass. He just sits on the ground until I leave. It ruined our friendship but I think she was better off with me rather than with somebody that abused her physically and mentally.