sex with girlfriend

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dxug, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dxug

dxug New Member

Hey everyone, I'm a long time viewer i just haven't posted at all. Well anyway I have a quick question.

My girlfriend and I are both 18 and I'm my girlfriends first. My question is sometimes she is in pain when we have sex. I'm almost positive her "cherry is popped" so I am clueless. We've had sex maybe 10 times and about 2 or 3 times we've had to stop because it hurts her to much. Anyone have any idea why this might be happening? She is a little girl only around 5'2", maybe my penis is to big for her? Also, maybe the condom might be causing the problem? Thanks in advance everyone.

-doug

2. Edward1986

Edward1986 New Member

I had the same proplem as you last year,and I have had sex with my girlfriend at May,then we successfully,your pennis is not too big,that is just her pussy is too narrow,and when you do it more,then it will be OK,when I had it last year,we always stop before I cum,now it is fine,the comdom is not a big proplem,and you can buy a lubricate kind of comdom.

3. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

i agree with edward...or see a doctor maybe

4. kbate

kbate New Member

She needs to go see her gyn now. Any time Sex is painful there is likely a problem.

She could be allergic to the lubrication on the condom, or to the spermicide, but only her doctor will know. Have her take one of each type of condom you use with her when she goes.

It isn't penis size. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.