sex with ex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by naed24, May 7, 2004.

1. naed24

naed24 New Member

i saw again my ex-girlfriend after many years of not even communicating with each other. i literally taught her everything bout sex. :D i feel a bit guilty i think i created a sex monster or something maybe this just me but after spending some time with her (ofcors including sex again with her) i've come to know that she has been very active sexually! after we broke up before that was before she hadn't left for another place we would still have sex almost everyday and we did a threesome and had sex in different exciting places! well, for the past years she had already 6 boyfriends after me all she had sex with thats what she told me including 2 one night stands with somebody she met at a bar or something. yeah! shes very wild i guess and i'm worried for her becoz boys or men might just want to meet her and befriend her just to have sex with her. you know things like that. (i'm somewhat guilty with this) my question is was i maybe responsible for this?

:)

2. Logger

Gold Member

If you feel that she is susceptible to being easily influenced, there are exercises or training to do that, which helps people be more assertive. Perhaps assertiveness training.

Responsibility is hard to quanitfy. If there is someway that you can reasnably be helpful to your ex, then it would be a nice gesture. Perhaps you can role-play some situations that you fear she might fall into, and give her ideas of how to handle things smoothly. You can practice role playing assertiveness together.

I carry some responsiblity as some things turned out differently than I at first thought they would. You could call it denial on my part, for warnings everyone else knew was risky, except I was young and taking risks, that affected others. I can't go around feeling guilty about things I can't change now, but I do things differently that I did when I was younger.

We can't change the past, but if there is something that can reasonably be done now, you and I should probably do what we reasonably can.

Blessings

3. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I don't think that you are at fault at all.
    I think that she's just gotten a taste so to speak of something she enjoys and wants to enduldge in it quite frequently. What she chose to do after the two of you split up, is her responsibility, I belive! I hope this helps!!

Vampie

4. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

Logger, I like your point about assertiveness training-you seem pretty socially deft to have been able to identify that as a possible stem/source. :) In my opinion, what has already been stated is correct. You introduced her to something, and now she really enjoys it-perhaps to an unsafe level. But to blame yourself is delusional; you introduced her, but it is her decision to indulge in it, her personality that has latched so lasciviously onto it.

-NSL-

5. naed24

naed24 New Member

well she's going to indulge me in it while she's still present here! :D thanx guys! :)