[Ask a Guy] Sex with age

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by p115, Jun 7, 2012.

1. p115

p115 New Member

Does the feelings of sex with your partner change as she gets older? Does she feel better inside when she was young or now?

2. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I'm not a guy but I want to know the answer!

3. p115

p115 New Member

How does your mand feel now compared to when he was younger? Is he better now?

4. biker061

Gold Member

sex for me at 57 feels every bit as good as it did the first time at 14! can't compare what mrs biker felt like years ago as we've only been together for 6 years! as i've aged my expectations have changed a lot as has my 'target range' of attractive ladies. not that i can't look at a 20 or 30 year old and enjoy the view; but it might be like the dog chasing the firetruck? what would i do if i caught one???

5. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Just as good and she is 48. Now I can't compare either, since I have only known her for six years. It helps that she is confident about her sexuality. Was married for 20 years and knew her 4 years prior to that. She did not feel any difference, but then at the end we did not make love but once a month.

6. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Its different. Not that either of us are even close to -old- lol but since we started its become more intimate than hot passionate sex which can be bad and goodm I haven't decided yet. Lol.

7. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

It feels the same physically and it is great by typical standards...but I was 23 when I got married and I'm not the same person sexually as I was then. He is a lot more reserved in certain areas that I'm dying to explore. I don't always feel I can express things I want to him without him being appalled. I wouldn’t trade him for the world though…he is an amazing husband, father, and friend.

I do think that sex in general is much better as I've gotten older. I'm much more laid back. Like all females, attracting men and making them want to have sex, has always been easy...but I think I was quite reserved in retrospect. Mostly because I was worried about silly things like..."does my thigh look big in this position" or "does my stomach look flat"....dumb things that I realize now were all in my head. Silliness indeed!

#7 Slipikins, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012