Sex With A New Partner

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Alice, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alice

Alice New Member

Ive been seeing my boyfriend for about a month now, but we live quite far away, so we havent actually seen each other for a while, he's coming up to see me this weekend and ive told him that we arent gunna be having sex. Since i told him that though ive been thinking more along differnt lines and i dont know if im gunna be able to hold back when he's here.
    Ive not had a very good history when it comes to sex, ive just been used and ive never really enjoyed sex. I really want to start enjoying sex though.
    I was just wondering what you all thought-should i sleep with him this weekend or wait a bit, what will he think if i do, will it ruin our relationship

2. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Sounds like you two need to sit down and have a very honest discussion about what you want. Communication is EVERYTHING in a relationship. Trust me .... I've learned the hard way.

3. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Alice, ask yourself and your guy:

What do we share?
    Sit down and go over it together. If you don't share anything, there's no relationship! For example, do you both enjoy the same friends, sports, hobbies, pets, movies, books, conversations, work, religion, places, or activities? A relationship is about points of intersection. Build on those things and enjoy it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.