sex with a lesbian.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by GentleManSteve, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

I had a friend tell me that a girl in the fishing rod department where I worked at once liked me and he said it was a girl named judy. I said your crazy dude she is way to sexy to like me and she is a lesbian.

So one day I was walking through the fishing rod department and she called me over and asked me if I ever wanted to have sex with a woman and I said sure all the time. She said I always wondered how it would feel to have sex with a man but I do not want to have sex with a straight guy because I do not want the man fallen for me. How would you like to fuck me. I said That I wasn't gay and she said you are not gay? I said no I am not. she said I thought you was gay. I said not hardly. OH well she said if we have sex it can be only a time thing with no strings attached. I said OK lets do it. she just laughed and said you really want to fuck me don't you? I said hell fucking yea. She said OK then meet me at my place at nine. I said OK where you live? She said you know where I live Nelson you pass it every day going to work. I said yea OK I thought that was you but I wasn't sure. She said yea that is me you see when you pass. I said OK see you at nine.

So we set to meat at her place at 9:00 PM

I Knocked at the door she says come in. I walked in didn't see anybody so I said where you at? I heard a voice from the back saying come on back I walked to an opened door and there she was laying on the bed Buck naked. I layed beside her and let her make the first move. We started kissing. I started kissing her neck started licking and sucking my way down toward her awesome tits and started licking and sucking on her tits and nipples. I like sucking nipples so I sucked on them hard and fast. She start saying I'm cumming I'm cumming I AM CUUUUUMMMMMMMING Of my god that was so good. I never came before by just having my tits sucked on. I kept on sucking and licking her tits and nipples and she started saying OH my god I'm cumming again I'm cumming again I'M CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMING AGAAAAAIIIIIIN. I started sucking and licking my way down toward her stomach and tongue fucked her naval a little sucked and licked on her side a little sucked and licked my way toward her pussy and started licking her pussy lips a little and the inside of her legs and back to her pussy lips. She said guick teasing me and eat my pussy. So I anchored the clit so I could see that little pearl and to make the clit more sensitive, spread her pussy lips apart to make the clit more sensitive, and pulled up on the clit to make the clit even more sensitive and started licking and sucking the clit real fast and hard. She started screaming and creaming. OH MY FUCKING GOD I am CUMMING I AM CUMMING OH MY FUCKIN GOD I AM CUUUUUMMMMMMING I AM CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMING and let out a big awwwwwwww. I kept eating her pussy fast and hard and she started again OH MY FUCKING GOD I am CUMMING I AM CUMMING OH MY FUCKIN GOD I AM CUUUUUMMMMMMING I AM CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMING and let out a big awwwwwwww again. And I kept eating her pussy fast and hard and she started again OH MY FUCKING GOD I am CUMMING and lets a awwwwwwww. and she said I want you to fuck right now fuck me right now. So I pulled her legs so they was over my waist and I lift her ass up high so I could reach the G-Spot while fucking her. In only about 2 minutes of fucking her she started cumming all over me like mount saint Helens had erupted. and she was screaming to the top of her lungs. No words just screaming. I kept fucking her fast and hard and about 2 or 3 minutes later she started screaming and creaming and was about to bust my ear drums. I gave her about 3 or 4 more orgasms. And she said no one else had ever fucked her like I did and no one has ever got her off with her on bottom before and I got her off in just about 2 minutes minutes. She said I probably got her off because I fucked her so fast and hard. She said I fuck like a rabbit no she said no more like a machine gun. Any way I started massaging her G-Spot fast and hard. I could feel her pussy pulsating on my fingers so I knew she was about to have a G-Spot orgasm so I started massaging the G-Spot faster and Faster and faster. She started screaming GOD DAM GOD DAM GOD DAM what are you doing to me OOOOOOHHHH MY MOTHER FUCCCCKKKKING GOD OOOOOOHHHH MY MOTHER FUCCCCKKKKING GOD OOOOOOHHHH MY MOTHER FUCCCCKKKKING GOD and she started squirting like a super soaker. She squirted all over me and I was drenched from my head to my toes. I kept doing it fast and hard and she started again OOOOOOHHHH MY MOTHER FUCCCCKKKKING GOD OOOOOOHHHH MY MOTHER FUCCCCKKKKING GOD OOOOOOHHHH MY MOTHER FUCCCCKKKKING GOD OOOOOOHHHH MY MOTHER FUCCCCKKKKING GOD OOOOOOHHHH MY MOTHER FUCCCCKKKKING GOD OOOOOOHHHH MY MOTHER FUCCCCKKKKING GOD Then she screamed real loud. No words just screamed real real loud. I gave her about 5 squirting orgasms before she rolled up in the fetus position pulsating like the paint shaker at sherman williams paint store and passed out.

I waited around for her to get up but she was fast a sleep. I went to leave and ran into her girl friend at the front door and she asked who I was and I said a friend of judy's. I said I came by to see her but it looked like she was a sleep.

Best night I have ever had

To keep a long story short. Judy broke up with her Girl friend and we dated for about 6 months after that. She broke up with me because she had to move back home to her parents in another state. She cried.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Yeah, okay. I work with a Lesbian, actually she works for me when I need assistance on a project. She hates me, and is quite wary of some other guys who have masculine personalities. She gets on well with the younger 'nice' guys, you know the guys who never ever get a girlfriend or they have long-term girlfriends who never seems to commit (two guys where I work have been going out of seven years and still haven't moved in with their respective 'girl friends'). It isn't hard to work out what is going on here, the Lesbian is quite horrified of masculinity full-stop, unless a man is in a position to advance or retard her career, then she behaves differently.

The Lesbian woman's hate of me (hard to pick her age, I'd guess my age) doesn't worry me, it's her problem. Now, a woman in my past who was bisexual was a different story, but then bisexuality is both, isn't in?

I've met a few other Lesbians in my professional career, and they generally display wariness with masculine men manifested in either agression or introversion, but never easy acceptance.

3. GentleManSteve

Yea most girl that become lesbians become lesbians because a male raped them when they was young and it can cause them to hate males in that way. But some girls are just true lesbians that just like other females but Judy was a lesbian because her mother molested her when she was young and for a long time that was how she thought it was suppose to be. female with female. I was the first male she had ever had sex with and she departed from her beliefs about what was taught to her by her mother. So it really depends on why a woman is Lesbian. If they hate men because they was molested by a male then they will not want anything to do with somebody that might resemble the man that molested them.

That is it.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am not an expert on Lesbians, but I don't think the reason is a male raped them, in Australia we don't have as much rape as the United States, and there couldn't be that many raped Lesbians!

The real driver in some is they are uncomfortable with masculine for whatever reason. The girl at my work is a lipstick one with pink everything and cats and all that, but why she is what she is I do not know and really don't care. The bonus is she is working in another area now and our paths won't cross in future. She was a pain whenever she worked for me, only once did she ever do what I told her to do. She is very unprofessional in her attitude, overtly sucking up to bosses and allowing personal issues to severly interfere with the performance of her highly-paid job.

5. On_Top

On_Top New Member

Err.... I don't think that's true. Not at all.
    I know many women who were raped that are still straight. They may hate men but they're still attracted to them. It's a screwed up situation but trust me it happens.
    Your sexuality is just part of who you are. Being a lesbian isn't like a mental disease triggered by an attack.

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I'm not going to go into detail about what happened to me when I was younger but let me just say that it was bad. However, in no way did it turn me into a lesbian. I think people are born hardwired straight or homosexual.

7. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I can understand that after a bad experience such as rape a woman may stay away from men and ipossibly become a lesbian. But i think it is a huge generalisation to say that all lesbians are how they are because of such an experience.
    I think the majority are born to their sexuality and it is the minority that become that way due to experiences in their life. My opinion anyway.

8. GentleManSteve

Sorry didn't mean to start an argument but the facts is some girls become lesbians because they was raped when they was young and it caused them to hate males. That is just a fact. But in no way did I mean it will lead to a girl to become an lesbian. I also said some girls are true lesbians that just like females over males. But judy was molested by her mother is the reason she had sex with other women and she must have liked it because she staid an lesbian.

Sorry I didn't mean being raped will lead to somebody to become a lesbian.

So so sorry for causing an argument. But please read my whole post.

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

10. racefreak

racefreak New Member

good story

11. Paula

Gold Member

pfff...men, they are all gay i think

just by telling a story...yeah

12. Cavemanbob

Cavemanbob New Member

fine story well done

13. burr9876

burr9876 New Member

nice story

14. GentleManSteve

Thanks. I need to learn how to capture some of the essence of stuff though and learn some grammar also.

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Extremely old thread, with no additional input, so we'll graciously close it. :)

Rose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.