sex with a condom, then without

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by terror, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terror

terror New Member

My girlfriend and i have been having sex for a while. i was wondering about one thing, so i came to u guys for a question. By the way i am new to this site. If we have sex and i cum in the condom, and we still want to have sex, but lets say without a condom, what should i do. should i clean my penis or so anything to make sure there is nothing left. or should we just go with a condom. thank u

2. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I don't understand the question. whats the point of having sex with a condom and then immediatly after have sex without one. Without starting a lecture on safe sex, whatever reasoning made you use a condom the first time surely still applies for the second???

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'm going to go out on a limb here, as this thread is uncanny in it's familiarity to one I had to 'trash' earlier today due to the new member being 15 years old.

There is a wonderful resource in the Web for questions of an adolescent nature called "Scarleteen" (and there are certainly many more). Scarleteen is wide open to questions for sexually active younger inquirers, without being preachy or judgmental.

We at :sf take great pride in working hard to make sure this site remains legal. Sometimes, we just have to make a judgment call, based on the way we read the situation. Hoping all involved understand, as I will have to close this thread.

Rose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.