Sex while sleeping?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 1hotmamma420, Nov 14, 2011.

1. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I have heard of people sleep walking, but sex while they sleep??
    My hubs has been doing this for a few years now. He has no idea that it is happening. Sometimes (which scares the hell out of me) he even smokes a cig! Way to catch the house on fire! At first I thought that it was due to him not getting it enough. It started during a dry spell we (I) had. But we have been out of that for a while now. We have plenty of sex and pleasure so I don't believe that's it.
    Then I thought he was dreaming....well we know of sometimes he'll do it while dreaming, but other times...no dreams.
    He feels really bad for doing it after I tell him about it. I love sex..don't get me wrong, but I like my sleep too. He will do it even on nights that we just fucked for 2-3 hours.
    It used to put a big damper in our relationship. That only added to my dry spell because I felt that I was being taken advantage of. I have come to realize that he doesn't mean to do it. So I have a different look on it. He feels so bad that he won't even sleep in the same bed for fear of doing it! How horrible.
    It seems to only be when he home with me. (stays with family during the week for work). No other time.
    We have also noticed that if he doesn't put it in during this, he will wake up from sleeping and his dick will be swollen....like almost purple. The pressure is so intense he almost had to goto the er. Is this related? It brings him to tears when the hard on doesn't go down, the pain is intense.
    Sorry for this being so long. Thanks for reading. Any input or experiences would be much appreciated!

2. Kermit

Gold Member

#2 Kermit, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  3. Gummo

Gummo Member

The women I have been with all tell me how I have a habit of sexing them up as I sleep. I never remember it.

4. sarad

sarad New Member

I have done many things while I am asleep. Sex is one of them. I sleep walk and talk. I have insomnia and mostly refuse drugs like Ambien for the reason that I already do things in my sleep that I don't remember. It also affects my job. As a programmer, I woke one morning to find I had just uncommitted a night's worth of work the next morning. I have said horrible things to people. I have done things I would never do while fully aware.

Best thing he can do is see some sort of a doctor about this and have you be supportive. Mine is related to a medical condition that I do not care to go into at the moment. I was in a relationship before my current one, and I did these things. We broke up because of this. I did not have sex with strangers, but I did say some really horrible things to the guy. He thought that part of me really wanted to say those things. I felt guilty and horrible most of my waking moments which did not help.

My current guy has managed to help me with these... interludes. He is very supportive and doesn't hold them against me. I am so thankful for that. I can't even begin to explain how much. The episodes have also become less frequent. I know this probably doesn't help you, but just know that support helps. A lot.

5. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Thanks guys for your info. sarad- thank you for sharing your story! Appreciate it! Much help. :)

now just gotta figure out if his issues with his erection (while sleeping) is because of all this....

6. GreyGoose

Gold Member

His erection is due to his awesome wife

7. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

8. almostthere

Gold Member

Absofuckinglutley
    Hope I spelled that right

9. RawDog

RawDog Member

I've heard guys with sickle cell anemia suffer from priapism from time to time. Could he have it and was just never diagnosed?

10. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Almostthere- thanks hun! :)

RawDog- not sure if he was ever tested. I'll look into it. Thanks.

I just would like to have a lil understanding of possible causes before he goes to the docs. Because I don't always trust them.

11. nilubaba007

nilubaba007 New Member

you have use fleshlight to night kip it your pussy and when your husband fuck you at night then you kip it on his penis its simpale:phat

12. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

My wife has said that I wake her up dry humping her leg and I don't remember it one bit. I've never Cum from it though. She says I'll grab her tits and sqeeze hard etc. I have no idea......

I have though woke up at like 2am some mornings after I just had sex with my wife with a massive hard on. Just like you said. So hard it hurts! My head is so swollen and purple. I usually wake up and jerk it! Don't know what else to do? The next day my groin is sore. Especially my prostate area.

I am a guy that can get off a couple times a night during sex. But my wife is a one and done gal. If I haven't had sex in 3-4 days I could go 2-4 times.

13. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Hotma ... Stop ya bitching. Yr beautiful. I'd even hump u in my sleep if I had a dick lol. Just put out and take it like a man girlfriend !!! Lmfao

in all seriousness. Great advise from others above. Dr will find the answers for you. Otherwise u know my thought. If u can't b good give head and swallow all evidence xxx

14. Twizted

Twizted New Member

this is definitely something to look into, get some professional opinions is my guess..seems it could be seriously uncomfortable...Tell him i wish him luck..Damn he has the cure in a wway

You may have to give up sleep though...What a way to go

15. CaramelSagwa

CaramelSagwa New Member

My boyfriend talks to me in his sleep... When he's awake, he tells me that I could probably ask him anything. loool. I have woken him up for sex and I don't know if he was totally awake for it...lol But he performs well. :D

(ps, he has humped me in his sleep lol because I was already messing around with him out of boredom)