Sex while sleeping

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by budmann20, Jun 21, 2007.

1. budmann20

budmann20 New Member

My wife and I have a fantasy about me having sex with her while she is sleeping. She wants me to cum inside of her, and she wants to discover it in the morning. I have been trying to do this for several weeks. I began by trying to rub her pussy. Often she jerks or half wakes up (she can never remember in the morning however). I've been able to finger her a few times, but I've never been able to get my cock inside. Currently, I wait until she rolls on her side and try to insert in the "spoon" position, but have been unsuccessful, as she often swats me away or rolls the other way.

Any ideas? Is there anyway to get her to sleep deeper so we can do this? Has anyone ever done this? Thanks for the help!

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Valium at bedtime packs a pretty good wallop.

3. cptnmorgan

cptnmorgan New Member

hahahaha hardcore

4. Plums

Plums New Member

valium.. lol ! mrs likes to be woken up by me playing with her, i don't often get to do too much before she wakes, it's not like women sleep on their back with their legs wide open is it !! perhaps i'll tie her to the bed like that before we go to sleep.... ready for action ! occasionally spoons will work,

flipping the coin somewhat, i've woken up to find myself well into foreplay, even having intercourse with her in the middle of the night ! very odd feeling, hope i wasn't talking if i was dreaming some wild fantasy !!

5. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

humm that would be very hard to do to have sex while asleep i always thought that as a person is bored with sex lol....or in a coma haha but you ahve to tell me if this one works lol er happens

6. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

A handful of time my fiance has undressed me, gotten me hard, and stuck me inside her all while I was sleeping. I didn't wake up until she starting thrusting. What a turn on!
    Another time, my fiance slowly jacked me off while I was asleep and she slowly drifted off to sleep. When I woke up an estimated half hour later, I had a small puddle of cum or pre cum on my stomach. I cleaned myself off, woke her up, then made passionate love to her....that was a great session for both of us.
    While my fiance has told me I can have sex with her whenever she's sleeping, I never really tried. All I can say is gently play with her clit and her errogenous zones to get her wet. Jack yourself off to get yourself really hard and then slowly enter her. That's how I would do it. I would want her to wake up. I have no idea how to get it done with her sleeping the whole way through. A psudephedrine medicine might work.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Mine does, because she's always hot as hell during the night. She cranks the AC down to 73 before bed, even when it's 90F outside at night. When I go into the bedroom and see her spread eagle, knees in the air, it gives me a hell of an urge to get the camera(among other ideas), but she'd surely wake up and beat me to death with my own camera. Talk about a Kodak moment.:lol

8. easysqueez

easysqueez New Member

Just have her take some sleep medication. It doesn't have to be any serious one, but just one that will let you finish without her waking up. tis sounds like a very fun idea btw

9. Dr.Drumr05

Dr.Drumr05 New Member

Yea we have tried this before, although I have never tried to actually enter my dick with her asleep. Acouple nights ago I actually got her all wet and began to finger her. She began to wake up several minutes later and realized what was going on. At that point, she stated, take my pants off.