Sex while high as hell!!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by David M Mendez, Oct 6, 2017.

1. David M Mendez

David M Mendez New Member

Just wondering how many of you have had The pleasure of having sex while smoking weed with your partner? I used to think sex was amazing without but since we've started doing both, the sex is non stop everyday, until 3 in the morning. We're both zombies through our work day but can't help but want to do it again once the kids are sleeping. So have you? What are your thoughts on the subject.

CLE32793, Sagittarius84 and cook74 like this.
  2. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

How old are you? Im 32 but the aphrodisiac properties of weed wore out for me by my mid 20s. It still works as a great desensitization method, and I can go up to 5 times in one go if Im high enough.

3. Rhaenys

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Yes. Weed has always made me SUPER horny and I love having sex after smoking (or eating) a bit.

Sevensix, Stewty and FinnStall like this.
  4. Hard8inches

Gold Member

Definitely helps with the weekend long fuck a thins !

David M Mendez likes this.
  5. David M Mendez

I'm 31, but I've never went all out on smoking weed, career put a hold on that for a while.

6. David M Mendez

Man it used to be weekend long fucks, now it's every night!

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

You folks obviously don’t have jobs that requires routine or random drugs screens like many do here in Oz.

8. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

Smoking just before sex is as much a part of our sex, as undressing. No drug tests here.

David M Mendez likes this.
  9. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Initial drug screens, which I never have an issue as clearing out one's system is fairly easy for a habitual smoker...i could theoretically dilute or cleanse THC out of my system to manageable levels within a weekend if i really tried, a week with little effort. Helps that i have minimal body fat as well as weed likes to hang out in your fat cells.

10. David M Mendez

So obviously you live a pretty routine life, which is cool, me and the wife did it for a while. We definitely enjoy each other and our lives a lot more now. But to be clear, me and the missses have great careers, requires a drug test like any other job. I also work a shit load of hours a week, have children that are doing amazing in school, keeping up with the jones's just fine. We're not pot heads that smoke all day, this is just her and mines little thing after the kids go to sleep every night.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My fascination is how you get around the detection of THC in the drug testing or is this particular substance no longer regarded as potential hazard for work purposes in your sphere of operations?

THC being one of the least objectable of all recreational substances is also perhaps unfairly the easiest to detect and for the longest time as it is bounds to body lipids i.e. fats and releases slowly and for a long period of time from days to weeks after consumption.

As someone whose occupation includes the detection and testing side of things I have witnessed very many substances evasion techniques and believe detected many but I am sure nonetheless that some must have slipped through the net.
    The stakes are often high (no pun intended) and people will do almost anything to evade positive results.

The most difficult to detect are substitutions but candidates are not always very clever there as there are a number of mechanisms in place (which I won't reveal here) but one of the simplest is the person's gender so for example a female urine from a male candidate is an easy spot.
    Our collection staff is thoroughly trained and vetted for corruption issues but sadly a few have been discovered taking bribes and these have paid the ultimate price of not only losing their employment but also taken time out in the cold can.

It is also becoming legal in Australia for the medical use of THC so I think in the future there will be a society-wide change in attitude towards the responsible consumption of such products.

12. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Depends on the test..most in my experience test urine, which is the easiest to flush, within a day if necessary with excessive water consumption, supplemented with cranberry pills and niacin. Saliva tests are harder and require more time of flushing. Never gotten a blood test but I imagine it wouldn't be too much harder than urine. Hair is the hard one because there's really no way to beat a test other than completely quitting, shaving off existing hair, then regrowing non THC tainted hairs.
    Once you're employed: don't fuck up and smoke to your hearts content, until promotion time then repeat the cycle.

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yes some of those would work up to a point especially as in your case with low body fat stores.
    The thing is here in Oz these tests are conducted randomly but usually on a Monday or after some holidays which catch out many unsuspecting folks. One time we were contacted by an enthusiastic manager to test a road works gang on such a day. He was not altogether pleased when 2/3 of his crew came up positive and roadwork repairs delayed by a week because of this. Several workers were laid off but the whole thing was hushed up because the gang boss was also snared.
    Since then I always tell people asking for out services to consider the outcomes before embarking on such avenues.

14. privatepartner

Gold Member

Weed makes wife super horny but she no longer smokes.
    Had sex with an old girlfriend while on acid once and it was the most bizarre sex ever.
    Her legs seemed like they were about 5 feet long.
    I was told a week or so later by her roommates boyfriend that his girlfriend sat outside the door and listened to the entire thing said it was hilarious listening to the talk during sex.

FinnStall likes this.
  15. FinnStall

Gold Member

Makes me super horny too and orgasms incredibly strong and mind blowing. One time while traveling in China I met a woman who carrying home made weed cookies. We had fun time while talking but after the cookies started kicking in we just lost the control and had amazing sex whole night. And as a snack we had more cookies ;) hmm now thinking about it afterwards, she kind of force fed me so and then kept fuvking me.

16. Stewty

Gold Member

Weed does work as an aphrodisiac for me but all of my better sexual experiences while high have been with MDMA or mephadrone.

17. simbablk

Gold Member

Fuck! I remember the first time I got high with a friend and we fucked after that - her pussy was SO FUCKING GOOD!!!! It could have been the drugs, but I do remember begging her to keep her legs open and pounding her pussy relentlessly while she screamed with each thrust!

18. dimebag

dimebag Member

I've fucked on a array of multi-colored treats that you can either swallow or let dissolve, as well as natural and synthetic hallucinogens - even that goddamned devil-bitch known as cocaine. I have to say the best is getting it on while in the throes of mescaline. You start out with your partner, but by the time it's done you've already banged half the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading Squad.