Sex while a plug is in her ass?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by martin9p2, Dec 15, 2012.

1. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

An ex-GF liked the extra sensation of sex while a small-ish plug was in her butt.
    She said it made everything feel tighter and she came better/faster/harder.
    I felt extra tightness on my non-small cock, too.
    Who else has tried this? Tell me more.

2. orallygiftedM

orallygiftedM New Member

my wife always used to tease me and tell me that someday she wanted me to take her ass. i'm a little wide for her back there so i bought her a 3 ass plug beginner kit :) came home a few weeks ago to her masturbating with an assplug in, then the fun ensued.... love our new found naughtyness

3. Paula

Gold Member

It makes me come better for sure :)

4. stinkydee

stinkydee New Member

The girlfriend likes it that way... with a bit of foreplay she will normally show her packages off and then either add the plug herself showing off or ask me to... It makes no real difference for me bur if she likes it she can have it.

5. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

im soo gonna try this (;

thanks!

6. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Wifey enjoys anal so yes somethimes we do. Mostly just regular anal with a dildo up front. Enjoyment for both of us.

7. sabian

sabian New Member

Oh yea!!!! love em.

8. Essene

Gold Member

I haven't ventured too far off the sexually battered path (which included this).

However, part of your post reminded me of a portion of a song I like by Daftpunk.

9. HStein

HStein Member

I recently purchased a butt plug as a new addition to our sex-toy collection. The wife and I have discussed the possibilities and are very horny to try them out (I'm currently on a biz-trip and won't be home until after the New Year).

During one of our phone sex sessions, she let me know that next on her shopping list is an "egg" - a little device that goes in her pussy and vibrates while I do her in the ass. supposed to me amazing for both parties. The sensation of anal for both her and me, the vibration on her g-spot, the vibration and sensation of a toy inside her and against my cock - supposedly awesome.

So I happened on an extensive sex shop just by chance. Besides a copy of Top Guns and Thor: XXX Parody, I found the egg... for something like $45!! I think to myself "she better love this more than she even thinks she will." When I get home, i find out that it's not just remote control, it's WIRELESS remote control. The possibilities become endless. Fancy dinners... casual drinks with friends... sitting out by the pool... watching weeknight shows... all with the possibility of having the little remote in my pocket, the egg inside her, and surprising her with a little vibration.

And we haven't even tested the butt-plug yet. This little business trip has seriously upped the ante.

10. rowdy3128

rowdy3128 New Member

like a rabbit for this sometimes it hits my balls....most of the time buzzs my shaft........ ./.

11. mfmforwife

mfmforwife New Member

Wife loves a good DP!

12. subvim66

subvim66 New Member

I prefer to feel a real cock in her ass while I am fucking my friends, rather than a dildo...

13. raoul9

raoul9 New Member

If a woman likes anal, she will definitely enjoy the simultaneous vaginal/anal stimulation. Butt plugs are great to dilate but probably a well lubed dildo that can be pushed in and out will work better for the intended purpose. Some ladies prefer it the other way around...

14. Anotherday

Gold Member

old thread but I'll reply as it's been revived:

We do this from time to time with a plug. She also describes the "full feeling" and can cum much quicker and harder when filled in this manner.

A good trick is to take her from behind, lying on her stomach with the plug in her. This way as you push into her cunt your pelvis will push the plug in and then on the backstroke the plug will typically ease out just a bit and then back down as you push back in. With a smaller plug anyway.