Sex urge

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Chopper9, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Hey everyone.

Im having a huge problem lately. My wife is 15 weeks pregnant and due to a previous miscarriage has a cervical problem, so the gynea said NO sex!! So theres a bit of a sex draught! We already lost the first one and are both afraid of losing another!!
    Thats not the problem though. Im getting this huge urges to fuck a strange random woman. Like a 1 night stand kind of thing! And whenever a meet new woman or just look at random woman I picture them in a sexual way! I flirt alot lately and i dont think i will reject if opportunity comes round!! Is this normal? What am i to do?

2. sabian

sabian New Member

Hey Chopper9, I think the thought it totaly normal. Any kind of sex draught will cause us to do and think all kinds of craziness. But to actualy do it,.....well not the best of actions. There are a ton of ways to stay intimate during pregnancy, I think personaly that pregnant women are so sexy!!!! But know where you are coming from. because I think about having strange sex every day.....several times a day..hahaha. and the truth of it is, I would do it if my wife would agree to it, or be a part of it in some way...but the thought of it is still there, and may just be there for ever. Good luck with the little one, and keep me posted

3. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Well,your wife's mouth isn't unusable,right? Have her satisfy you in another way.
    Sleeping with a stranger at this point would be bad.If there is one time a woman deserves completely faithfulness it's when she is carrying your child.After all,she can't exactly go fuck someone else,so it's a little unfair.
    And you risk catching a disease and passing it on.
    It is very little to have to sacrifice in the long run.
    Unless of course your wife is okay with it.

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Did the doctor also say that she couldn't orgasm either? If not you can both play with each other manually. But I believe that she may not be able to orgasm either since it's a cervical issue and orgasm causes the uterus to contract. If that's the case then you should both just talk about your feelings cause I'm pretty sure if she's not frustrated now she will be soon enough. Try doing things that keep your minds off of sex.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I agree, it would be worth it in the long run to just sit it out.
    I'm thinking along these lines myself. It must be killing her to abstain, just as much as it's bugging you. Plus she's probably feeling like shit because it's her body that's not so adequate. Best to enjoy the company of Mrs Palmer and her daughters for the next few months, it will pass.

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Honestly if it were me I wouldn't want my husband to orgasm either. It would make me feel worse that he can and I can't. Just saying.