Sex toys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by enthusiast, May 13, 2007.

1. enthusiast

enthusiast New Member

Hi People,

This one is for the ladies...I'm about to get a sex toy for my gf, what do you recommend?

She is certainly up for adventure I'd just like to know what a good toy would be for a lady. Not being cocky (excuse the pun) but i guess I'm pretty big and we do it pretty frequently for about 1hr on average, so she's not exactly tame.

Just trying to give you as muach relevant info as possible.

Thanks.

2. Bella

Gold Member

Just recently bought one of these & I really like it. :cheer
    It is more like 2 toys in one. :brow
    Here's a link to it - http://www.rock-chick.com/products/1/rock-chick/overview
    you can always check out the store too. The reason I didn't; was because I won
    a gift certificate for their store! :rockon
    ~Bella

3. enthusiast

enthusiast New Member

Thats really weird...was just looking at that on another site!!!

How about vibrators? Would you recommend a rabbit or some other?

I've heard a lot of good things about rabbits.

4. Bella

Gold Member

I like my purple one!
    It's a rabbitt! :cheer
    ~Bella

5. enthusiast

enthusiast New Member

6. Bella

Gold Member

Your welcome! :)
    ~Bella

7. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife and I love our sex toys. The ones we use during intercourse are: Trojan Vibrating Ring, Penthouse Golden Egg and Pocket Rocket. The Trojan Vibrating Ring fits on the penis and vibrates the clitoris during intercourse. My DW says there is nothing like a real dick that vibrates. The Penthouse Egg can be used on the clitoris or inside the vagina during intercourse. My wife loves to insert it in her vagina and then I insert my dick and we have intercourse with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms. The Pocket Rocket is great for stimulating the clitoris or the penis during intercourse. We have a rabbit type vibrator(Purple Titan) that my DW uses when we masturbate together. I love to watch her cum while using this. We have 3 vibrating dildos(2 jelly and 1 black rubber) that she also uses during mutual masturbation. We just recently got a new pink jelly vibrating dildo(Pink Delight) that is 8 inches long and 5.5 inches in cicumference. When she first saw it she said it was too big, but she lubed it and inserted it and she loved it. I love to see this big dildo go in and out of her pussy. I love to watch these go in and out of her vagina. We fantasize that we are having a threesome. We have some anal toys(Spectragels Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend and Anal Beads)that DW uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Our favotite lubricant is Wet Original and for anal we use Wet Platinum. Toys are hot!!! We also like to watch group sex DVD'S.

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

We've tried several. The Rabbit is good, but my wife prefers BY FAR the Eroscillator. http://www.eroscillator.com/ It's AC powered (lots of power, btw) and is very well made. We've been using it for 8 years now. It's not cheap, but if you figure cost per orgasm, I doubt it can be beat. :)

Incidentally, we have a basic model (only a few attachments), but she only uses one of the attachments anyway (grapes), so I doubt you'd need all the extras, which can nearly double the price.