Sex toys for practing technique w/o partner?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by achilles00775, Jul 20, 2012.

1. achilles00775

achilles00775 New Member

Hi, guys! Male, 19 years old here...
    Forgive me if this question has been asked before.
    But I was wondering what you guys would recommend as far as practicing sex technique when your partner is currently not available (like missionary-style, general anatomy, maybe even cunnilingus etc?)

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links or not but I was thinking something like this-- but wanted to get opinions before going through with it:
    WARNING... NSFW

http://www.amazon.com/Pdx-Fuck-Me-Silly-2/dp/B004PALRNA
    http://www.amazon.com/Me-Silly-Mega-Masturbator/dp/B004YDIODY/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_1

Any and all other opinions are appreciated. Thanks!

2. Super

Super New Member

If your so don't care go for it.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Mrs Palmer and her five slippery daughters are a lot cheaper and easier to hide ;)
    Seriously dude fucking a headless corpse gonna get your rocks off?

4. achilles00775

achilles00775 New Member

No, but I must emphasize this is about practicing sex technique via missionary without a partner.

Every day that she may not make it over to my place, or mine to hers-- is another day wasted.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

I dunno...practicing sex with an inanimate object would be like practicing basketball with a tennis ball ...I mean , it could be done but...really?

6. OverSinged

Gold Member

I think he's saying it seems to be an inefficient way to practice, and the whole point of practicing is to become more efficient. So inefficiently learning to be efficient doesn't seem so smart.

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Right on torchie.....we bees on da same page........

8. achilles00775

achilles00775 New Member

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

the only problem is that I have done the hand-masturbation thing for years already. I may even have Death grip syndrome from all those years.

It's worked well, but I need to step it up if I want to take my sex performance to the next level.

I do have a girl at the moment-- but she is very flaky-- not to mention the previous post I made about her and her "problem".

Sure-- it would be great just to grab another girl and screw her brains out. But I think people are forgetting that the tolerance for male virgins fumbling around on a more experience girl ready to go, is pretty low.

the reason why I'm with my girl now, is because she is patient and is willing to teach. she's just really flaky (ie car problems, loses cell phone, runs out of gas, loses car), and I don't have the time to wait on her everyday.

A headless torso is the last thing I find appealing, but experience is experience. And sitting in a chair or laying in bed moving my hand back and forth over a penis is not necessarily the most ideal as far as general anatomy and body positioning.

9. OverSinged

Gold Member

If she's patient with you, she sounds like a keeper.

And as a virgin myself, I've no idea on how patient most ladies are, most of them ignore me cause I'm a scary bastard who makes kids cry with his passing.

10. achilles00775

achilles00775 New Member

I get what you're saying, but (and correct me if I'm wrong) wouldn't the more appropriate analogy be more like practicing basketball alone vs. practicing it against real live people? After all, masturbators do simulate the action of sex with your climax and position being real-- it's just that instead of a real person, it's by yourself.

To apply this to basketball-- it would be great if you could call all 9 of your friends over for a full-court game to best approximate the real experience of real professional basketball (one-on-one would still be good), but to say that unless you have someone to practice against that there is no use for practicing by yourself because it isn't the "real, live thing" would be a stretch, dont you think?

Not trying to be argumentative here, but I guess I just don't understand the comparison.

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

Your analogy is correct...as a kid I spent about 6 hrs a day on the courts by myself...and learned much..got to be quite the one on one player but hurt my knee my soph yr then transferred schools and didn't ply my junior yr and by the time I was a senior I had very little " team" experience , anyway, enuf basketball..lol......
    I guess when I think about being a better lover tho, I think about the mental aspect of it...and that's where you just need a woman to interact with...not that you can't totally work on things , like your stamina and control ..alone. Actually those should be worked on alone in my opinion. But I guess I'm having a hard time understanding what it is your hoping to improve on? Are you hoping to learn some new positions by trying them first with a doll?....maybe I should just shut up and go shoot some free throws....:D

12. achilles00775

achilles00775 New Member

lol... you are quite right about this being very awkward but -- stamina, control, and positioning is what I am aiming for.

the only thing I have done with my girl is finger her and lick her outer and her inner lips.. the rest unfortunately ... went all downhill from there, as was grossly illustrated in my last thread.

I have seen missionary before but have never actually positioned myself in it.

and you are very correct tht even after doing all of the above, it is still going to take a live girl in order to tell me if I am doing it correct or not. I just thought maybe a little practice before hand won't make me AS clumsy as just going in cold turkey.

I'm not sure though.

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

May I add one more thing?...I feel as tho you're missing the point of it all....the excitement of trying new things for the first time...that rush of adrenaline ...and most importantly, the thrill of experiencing things for the first time with the woman you love.....don't worry so much about being a stud...the journey is at least as important as the destination....