Sex Toys for Men – What’s your experience?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Richie38, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Richie38

Richie38 New Member

Hi All,

I would be interested in comments from guys that have tried some of these sex toys for men and what you think of them because my own experience indicates they are a waste of bloody time.

Recently I was looking for a new experience and thought I would investigate sex toys for blokes to see how good they were in my local sex shop.

In the adult store near me they had a range of artificial pussy’s and a number of related masturbatory type vibrating devices for men including the flesh light that we see advertised everywhere on the net.

Anyway I got brave and started talking to the girl running the shop and she claimed that the product called the “Giant Pussy” sex toy was a big seller and was proving very popular because it not only had flesh like pussy entrance to it, with ribbed walls inside for sensation, but once inserted it would rotate and even produce a sucking type action on your cock providing you with the ultimate orgasm, it was outselling the flesh light two to one apparently.

Anyhow, she got the product out of the box (it was covered in plastic film) turned it on and you could feel from the outside of it that it was indeed sort of pulsating back and forth and on the face of it could be a good experience so I brought it, then waited a couple of nights for the wife to go out so I could give it a good test run.

The scene was set, I had my favourite POV sex DVD running and I was well and truly up for it. I got the pussy all lubed up (it practically drinks loads of lube) and inserted myself into it. What a disappointment, it felt nothing like a pussy at all (where do these manufacturers get off – they should be done for false advertising!)

First of all I had to really push my cock at the entrance because it had some kind of plastic film over it (apparently so you can break it in?? for an extra thrill, dear oh dear) and once in the device the internal plastic bobbles sort of vibrate against you. In all, it was doing next to nothing for me.

I tried fucking it with the vibration going full blast, the sucking motion going full blast, I tried banging it between the sofa, up and down lying on my back, lying on top of it, you name it I tried it. I was working up a right sweat! (It was laughable, I think if my wife had seen me she would have wet herself laughing), fucking this thing was no fun at all! I found if you had every thing running full speed and then sort of turned the thing round on your cock in a clockwise motion you could get a reasonable sensation out of it but it was hardly worth the effort. Fucking it with the pussy up the other way (like in doggy style) worked a bit better but it was still next to useless.

In the end I did cum with it but Christ it was hard work, I had also torn part of the silicon lips on it so its not made that well (probably in china) and its probably good for a couple of shags and then fit for the dust bin.

You can probably tell that I wont be bothering again, it was a complete waste of money – will stick with my right hand in future unless any of you guys have had a better experience with some other product?

Richie

2. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

If you are looking for a good male sex toy do yourself a favor and buy a fleshlight. I've tried the cheaper knockoffs and none of them really felt that great. You won't have any trouble cumming while you use a fleshlight.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

By far - - the Fleshlight is the best!

My husband got one, and he loves it! He's bought others, and been very disappointed.

Ryan has a click-on here, and if you purchase it from his cklick-on, it helps keep :sf in business!! Seriously! :sf gets some sort of financial kickback. - - BUT that's not why I endorse it. I endorse it because it really is awesome. I usually give my hubby a 'mercy-fuck', if he needs it. With Fleshlight, if I am really REALLY tired, or just don't feel in the mood, he is "okay" with it. He just gets out his toy.

Don't - for whatever reason - buy an imitation. They are nothing like the Fleshlight. (We've tried the cheaper stuff :ugh ) Trust me, you will not be humping and humping....! :brow

4. Thorn

Gold Member

:brow:penisdance:tup

5. korax82

korax82 New Member

I have used a few of the cheaper ones and they work alright but keep two things in mind... use baby powder to keep them soft(some will even come with powder) and the other thing is that the first time you use one they are probably going to be TOO tight(yes I know this sounds dumb but its true), after a couple times of use it will get better. I am also not sure I would use a vibe feature, that is something that is more tailored towards women and will probably just desensitize you faster.