Sex toys for guys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Trond, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Trond

Gold Member

Hi you horn dogs :)

My wife and I have sex very infrequently, so I thought that I may be getting a tad bit too used to hand stimulation. I therefore thought I should try out a male sex toy, one of those that are supposedly just like real pussy (so they say).

They come in a variety of sizes. The "Fleshlight" variety looked huge and expensive, but part of the size may be just the way it is designed to look like a flashlight. I took a more medium-sized "pussy pal" modeled after Brea Lynn (never heard of her). The girl behind the counter was eager, and told me that the toy is about 7 inches long. Many of the other "pussies" were much smaller. However, when I used it, and I was rock hard, I still noticed that my penis head came out on the other side, so I checked: it is only 6 inches :eyes. I was hoping to cum inside the thing, so that I didn't have to have paper tissues ready right away, and just clean afterward with the cleaning fluid that I also got. Oh well.

But the main problem was this: I felt almost brutally overstimulated, even when I used quite a lot of lubes. The real pussies I have felt were all much more gentle than this, even if they were tight. The toy is very tight, and the ribbing inside (which apparently gets rave reviews from other guys) feels like it is shocking me into action. When I came, I had to stop immediately, as I get quite hyper-sensitive.

Do most guys really prefer this kind of sensations? I frankly don't want to get used to this, as real pussy would feel like being under-stimulated in comparison. Are there any toys that actually feel like pussy (more or less)? Maybe I should drench the thing in more lubes next time, but that would be even more messy than it already is. Perhaps the fleshlight is better? Only problem is that it's prohibitively expensive, and unless it is MUCH better than this it wouldn't be worth it. Let me know if you have any positive or negative experiences with this sort of thing.

2. RedMedicine

RedMedicine New Member

I've owned a couple of Fleshlights, among other toys, and I know what you mean - no amount of lube will make those thermoplastic rubber sleeves quite as slick or soft as the real thing. I don't know if I'd say I *always* prefer a fleshlight to a hand, but it's different. A slower session, usually, and a little more intense. But I can't say I've ever felt understimulated by a real partner, so I wouldn't worry about that.
    If you do like that kind of toy, the Fleshlight is a very good one. I've heard great things about the Tenga Flip, too, but haven't tried one myself.

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Ididnt like any of the pocket pussies I tried. They were too cold, needed lots of lube but too much lube felt weird, penis came out the other end as you, and I have had a Flashlight and yes it's pretty big and hard to hide lol.

For me, I love the vibrating cock rings, the thin ones not the thick extra tight ones. It gives me some extra hard cumshots. Or, lube and your right hand man always works too. There aren't as many options for a man as a woman.

there was also a recent thread about the tenga flip hole. What looks interesting is that the there is no hole at the end. It has a plastic shell so i imagine you can let it sit in hot water for a while and get it warm.

4. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

Wife got me a pocket pussy once at a sex toy party. As the guy said above me, it needs lube however it really does work when you're looking for something different.

This one has this little raised hump inside with bumps on it right where your ferenulem sits when you're fully erect. When you climax these little bumps stimulate the most sensitive part and it's so intense it borders on uncomfortable. It can provide for some pretty strong O's though!!