Sex Toys for Girls

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by TheShed, Jun 2, 2007.

1. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Girls, I'm in need of some help. I have a girlfriend and I want to get her a present. She's got the basic vibrator but now I want to surprise her with something else. She's been dropping hints that she wants a few more sex toys but rather than go out and get something that could be rubbish I thought I'd do a little market research.

That's where you girls and guys come in. What's good on the market these days? Any suggestions will be welcomed and don't be afraid to get inventive, the SO is pretty open-minded!

:bsdm

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have a Hitachi Magic Wand and I love, love, LOVE, it! If you do a search under the terms Hitachi Magic Wand here, you will find out why I, and a few others here, enjoy them so much.

3. TheShed

TheShed New Member

That looks like a serious bit of kit! I can guess why you like it! So I guess it's clitoral stimulation only for that one is it? I'm having some imagination issues today but I'm sure it has other uses!

4. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Do you want to come over and show us it's best features?

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

If you get the Wand, order the GeeWhiz attachment too. That way, she can have clitoral AND/OR g-spot stimulation. I'd love to come give a demo, but my shy nature prohibits me from doing so. :lol

PS: Umm, I am sure that bad boy could provide you with prostate stimulation too. ;)

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

www.eroscillator.com

If you want to give her the best, I really think this is the one. Be forewarned, however, this could spoil her. The initial cost is pretty high, but it'll last and last and never takes batteries (AC power). We (my wife and I) have a ton of toys (including the Magic Wand, CL), but she never wants to use anything other than "Ruthie". We've had ours for 8 years now. We just have the model (actually, an older model) with basic attachments, but that's plenty.

It's the most effective toy I've ever used, fairly quiet, not too heavy since there are no batteries, and small enough that it can be used during intercourse if you find the right angle.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh, I'ld love one of those, too. The Wand's drawbacks are that it is loud, and it is awfully big to try to use during intercourse.

8. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i think your girlfriend wants a black guy. I know of one that wouldnt mind some work.

9. RainbowMuncher

that's crude..><

Anyway.. since we're on the topic of sex toys.. is there a way to get a vibrator without having to use a credit card when there isn't any place that would sell them in your town and..you really can't go to another town? <.< that comes in a shipping box that doesn't have a tag on it that screams "VIBRATOR!"?

10. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

i love the Ice Madion from ann summers for anal use and the rabbit for pussy, use either with d/p mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

11. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

Anyway.. since we're on the topic of sex toys.. is there a way to get a vibrator without having to use a credit card when there isn't any place that would sell them in your town and..you really can't go to another town? <.< that comes in a shipping box that doesn't have a tag on it that screams "VIBRATOR!"?[/QUOTE]

rainbow; ann summers will take cheques, but they need the cheque to clear before they send the goods, and there is no way you would know whats in the parcel

12. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

this place you can pay with paypal.click here, they sell condoms and sex toys.

i think that you can buy vibrators from Amozan, as well. Now you can also get those vibrators that dont look like vibrators from places like a sharper image, GNC, Target, Wal Mart and other places that sell muscle massages.

13. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

In the event that you would like to go less expensive and smaller, I suggest a bullet vibe. They rock for solo use, foreplay, and added clitoral stimulation during the full act. AND it's very pleasing for the man as well.

14. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Cheers for the tips guys. I'll do a little more research and then let you know what I decide.

Thanks for the prostate tips Cl but I think I'll give it a miss. Never really did it for me...may be it's just not being done right! :lol

Cheers for the offer longnstrong but with you black guys having a greater level of impotence in the population I think she'll stick with a solid performer! ;)

15. TheShed

TheShed New Member

I'm thinking the remote egg. Should be fun at parties before we get home!

16. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

damn, dude got teeth, that hurt. :eek:utahere looking for my box of tissues.

17. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Sorry fella. No offense intended but I gotta hold my ground! :lol

18. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

IMO, the two best sex toys you can get a girl are a Rabbit vibe and if she has an iPod or another MP3 player, an OhMiBod attachment.

19. jaguar

jaguar New Member

I guess you could search sites that take Pay-pal, everything is done on-line.

20. ijustwanttobeme

ijustwanttobeme New Member

if your embrased about buying
    i know friends who say electric toothbrushes are really good
    i've never doen it myself but i know girls whove had clitoral nd gspot organss using them.