Sex Toys Advice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by shindigboby, Sep 18, 2007.

1. shindigboby

shindigboby New Member

I'm looking to buy my Girlfriend 2 new sex toys, 1 vaginal and 1 anal.

Anyone got any advice, any amazing toys out there that you couldn't live without?

She's not a beginner in this area so would like to get her an amazing prezzie.

Cheers~!

2. Plums

Plums New Member

not sure on the anal one, my mrs has a few, but doesn't often use those specifically made for the job, if she does, it's a fairly long bendy vibrator, with a bulbous end, and the shaft looks like it's made with the latex over beads, if you get my drift.

the other, well, there's a miriad of them, i would say my favourites that i've bought her, and which never fail, are the rampant rabbit (quite a few variations of this one now) which does the pussy and her clit together, very intense if the clit stimulator (bunny ears) are on high, and the other, is one whcich has like a remote control with a wire, leading to an egg shaped vibrator, it has about 6 setings, from mild to wild, and different pulsing effects,

frist time i used either of these, i had her blindolded on the bed, she went wild and ended up climing the wall backwards, she couldn't go far though as she'd had her wrists bound to the headboard !!!!!

seriousy, try either, work up to the high settings, she won't know what hit her if she's not had the more intense toys, be prepared to 'invest' more than a few ££, both of the two i got were around £20-30 each, worth every penny though ! good luck

3. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife and I love our sex toys. The ones we use during intercourse are: Trojan Vibrating Ring, Penthouse Golden Egg and Pocket Rocket. The Trojan Magnum Vibrating Ring fits on the penis and vibrates the clitoris during intercourse. My DW says there is nothing like a real dick that vibrates. The Penthouse Egg can be used on the clitoris or inside the vagina during intercourse. My wife loves to insert it in her pussy and then I insert my dick and we fuck with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms. The Pocket Rocket is great for stimulating the clitoris or my dick during intercourse. We have a rabbit type vibrator(Purple Titan) that my DW uses when we masturbate together. I love to watch her cum while using this. We have 3 vibrating dildos(2 jelly and 1 black rubber) that she also uses during mutual masturbation. I love to watch these go in and out of her pussy. We fantasize that we are having a threesome. We have some anal toys(Spectragels Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend and Anal Beads)that DW uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Our newest toy is Vibrating Anal Twister Strap On. We use it as a strap on when she fucks me in the ass, but it would work by itself for anal with her. Our favorite lubricant is Wet Original and for anal we use Wet Platinum. Toys are hot!!! We also like to watch group sex DVD'S.

4. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

My wifes go to vibrator is her trusty silver egg. She also has "The Rabbit" (The head moves, swirling beads and a rabbit for the clit", a phallix glass dildo, and various other dildo's and vibrators. Can't go wrong if you try em all ;)

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It's not really for vaginal or anal use, but a REALLY effective and high-end toy is the Eroscillator. I've tried lots of toys on women, and nothing else I've ever tried even came close to this one in delivering mind-blowing orgasms every single time. We almost never buy toys anymore, because they get used once and then never again. She only wants her Eroscillator.

6. icu89109

icu89109 New Member

[​IMG] If she needs more than this... try a jackhammer!

#6 icu89109, Sep 19, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  7. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I have one toy that I use more often than the rest. I can't remember exactly what it's called, but I think it's one of Jenna's line. It's a simple orange colored (maybe a little pinkish) with a g spot curve at the top. I get some great g spot orgasm's from that thing but mostly use it on my clit. It is one of the most powerful toys I have with great vibration throughout the whole thing which of course is why I love it ;)

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

I adore my Fun Factory Heartbreaker vibrator (you can adjust the vibes from barely humming to jet plane engine!) and my Lucid Dreams no. 18 vibe (very unconventional shape, has a vibrating egg at the core and is designed for vaginal and/or anal penetration). Silicone is the best material for sex toys, FYI. Other materials won't last as long and are more difficult to clean (due to their porous surfaces, that can harbor bacteria). My Lucid Dreams vibe is made of jelly rubber, but I have an antibacterial toy cleaner (Pjur Med Clean) that I trust to get rid of the microscopic nasties. Make sure you read up on toy care and storage, as some materials can't be stored together, or else they'll wind up corroding each other. I keep my jelly vibe in a plastic bag. Oh, and water-based lubes are the safest for sex toys. (The wrong lube will eat your toy.)

A new anal toy that I think looks totally awesome is Doc Johnson's Rump Shakers--adjustable vibrating anal plugs. (My next sex toy ;))

Let us know what you decide!

9. espresso

espresso New Member

That Eroscillator sure looks nice. Might have to get one for the wife.

10. hrd2fnd2

hrd2fnd2 New Member

for sure... pocket rocket, we have 50 toys and that is the one she grabs the most