Sex toy help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Frank84, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Frank84

Frank84 Member

Hi there need help on a new sex toy for wife. she's got a rampant rabbit which she loves and we have handcuffs but I'm calling in on my way home from work to the sex shop for some new toys. Can you help me out on what I can get her and what's good or any ideas what to try. We love sex and playing with each other. she has an outfit And sexy knickers but was wondering what else we can use and what's good

2. sandwich

Gold Member

A blindfold, candle wax and a pinwheel can be fun. That's what we used the other day. They're pretty tame on the pain scale. There are all sorts of nipple clamps and gadgets if she might like that sort of thing. They can be pretty tame, and then there's a few that are not so tame...that's what I like. You can have all sorts of fun shopping around your house too...bottles, hoses, ice cubes. You can turn your ripped or otherwise worn pants into ties...just cut them in strips and tie them together. Would she go for a butt plug?

3. Frank84

Frank84 Member

No she wouldn't go for a butt plug but First few sound good

4. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

hubby bought me a wand vibrator... have never had such powerful orgasms in such a short time.... or repeated orgasms. usually after the first, lil clitty gets too sensitive, but i could get several in the span of minutes with that thing. its also really fun to strap in place... or squat over while blowing him... or throwing on an attachment (there are several) and going to town...

5. Frank84

Frank84 Member

Thank you just looking into the wand vibrator now

6. dave5

dave5 New Member

Look at another product called We-Vibe it is a odd looking unit and there is a cool reason for that, look it up you'll like it.

here
    We-Vibe II : Atouch

7. acemike

acemike Member

Whats a Pinwheel?????....The only Pinwheel I know of are the marshmellow cookie covered in chocolate..

8. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Get yourSELF a butt plug / prostate massager, and your wife will like it because you'll become such a cum-rocket/horndog with that thing in YOUR butt.

9. Anotherday

Gold Member

If she likes handcuffs, stop by the hardware store, get some cotton rope, it's cheap.

Have fun learning how to tie her up properly. Never know where things can go from there.

10. sandwich

Gold Member

A pinwheel works mechanically like a rotary cutter, but instead of a blade it has spikes. I promise you they are not scary at all, and they don't make me bleed or anything crazy like that. The place I shop puts them in a category called sensation play (or something like that...can't remember exactly). So then you move it over her body. The only place I can't handle it is directly on my clit. I would suggest rolling it over her abdomen, breasts and nipples first.

For things like that (and nipple toys and floggers) I go to Stockroom's website. Clamps and floggers and pinwheels, oh my! And that's not even the half of it.

11. marriedman42

marriedman42 New Member

I would suggest a blind fold and feather, or something else that really tickles softly. The blindfold would heighten the fact that she doesnt know where will be tickled next.

Sometimes the simplest of things work the best and loads of cash need not be wasted. It may be better to discuss with your partner what would and wouldnt work for her - that way you reduce the risk of her being upset by anything seedy that she finds repulsive.