Sex Tip

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by SWEEETEEZ, Jun 17, 2007.

1. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

one of the things I like to do for my guy is when we are out on the weekend I like to wear my short skirts and no thong and it is easy acess love sex in public places LIKE wipe on wipe off get on get off anywhere goes pop a squat anywhere:drool

2. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

yeah it is awesome, me and my SO do that as well, We had sex in the last row of a movie theater about a month ago, it was quite kinky

I know and like where your coming from

3. liam89

liam89 New Member

sex in the movies is always fun, especially the risk of it is such a turn on

4. SexyCaramel

SexyCaramel New Member

I have always wanted to do that..the closest I have gotten was jacking off my boyfriend with a bunch of people sitting beside him.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I went out with a gal once who dressed that way. We stepped into the empty elevator on the first floor, and by the time it passed the second floor she was bent over and we were going at it. Damned elevator was too fast though.

6. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

we have mutural masturbated each other many times but that was the only time we had sex

And it lasted a good 25 minutes, the people just didn't turn around, or didn't want to:brow

7. marth

marth New Member

Some of the best sex I ever had was on a bus, upstairs when it was pretty empty. Only time I didn't mind the bumpy roads in my area :D