sex techniques

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by willieb4257, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willieb4257

willieb4257 New Member

Ok, besides foreplay and teasing, and being in love with eachother etc....

as far as intercourse, is there any moves, techniques that make girls scream, or go wild. Thrusting, or grinding, anything?, anything girls just love, but not every guy knows?
    any tips, tricks?
    thanks

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I like to make her cum with my tongue before intercourse, that gets her the wildest to have a big O first. During intercourse I vary the trusting speed and positions but not to often because it breaks the groove. Maybe switch every 5 mins or so.

Sometimes a girl likes it slow but other times she wants to be taken hard or maybe a little of both. You have to learn to read her wants (or know them) and give her what she wants at that time.

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

*picks up a big wet Salmon with the word grammar written across it and hits Willie across the face with it*
    [​IMG]

Subject-Verb Agreement.

4. bigballs

bigballs Member

My wife loves it when we are fucking if I spell the alphabet with my thrusting cock inside her. This allows you to hit alot of different angles inside of her.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Oh c'mon A1, don't be so patronizing. I don't always point out others' grammar mistakes and it's actually my job to do so. If you can understand his meaning then that's all that matters. This is a online forum/message board, not exactly the most formal environment. :eyes

For death metal's sake, lighten up! It's Christmas!!

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Actually ... I just wanted an excuse to hit someone with a fish.

I find Christmas to be depressing. I'm not really a Scrooge, I just think that everyone is so wrapped up in the rush and stuff, people forget what matters. Oh well. *sigh* Exams are killin' me ... I need to get some sleep.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Poor guy wanted some advice. I can't give advice except to say that with intercourse techniques, every woman is different, and with a given woman there isn't one best way for all the time either. For example, hard and fast and sweaty may suit some of the time, but early on a Sunday morning might be the time for something slow and languid.

Men and women rarely verbalise preferences during actual intercouse (go faster, go deeper, go slower) so it is more a case of staying in tune with her body language. If she wraps her legs around you or arches her back up to you, then it's probably a sign to go deeper and harder, if she is moaning with pleasurable satisfaction, it's a sign to leave things just as they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.