Sex & Stress

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by DemoN, May 12, 2010.

1. DemoN

DemoN New Member

We do live in a World with high levels of stress! It's everywhere; it comes everyday; it's deep in our life. But how it affect our sexual life? For me the Stress is very disruptive and it can completely kill my sexual desires. :ugh

Can you actually share some kind of a formula to help struggle with the stress and bring back the perfect mood for some naughty sexy action? :eyes

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

I think that he and I like to take our stress out on each other ;)
    I think the more stressed we are, the kinkier we become, especially since we aren't the route of each other's stress. I know I look forward to our intimacy after a trying day or week. Makes for more passion.

3. igor

Gold Member

You bring up an important point. If one of the partners is the cause of the stress, it's a whole different thing. :mad

4. DemoN

DemoN New Member

Totally agree! And it can be terribly if you can not break up! :mad

5. pussycat69

Gold Member

...unless you have some really fantastic "angry" sex :phat

But seriously, it's hard to have a good sex-life when you are the route of each others stress. Communication is important in that case.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

With me it varies. Sometimes, I can be stressed as shit and all I want is a good hard fucking to uplift my mood. Other times though, all I want to do is curl up and cry and not even think about a cock, finger or dildo coming anywhere near my body. It honestly depends on the type of stress and how much its effecting me.

If it was work, a good drink and some sex made everything better.
    Family? Screw that, it's time for tears.
    Relationship? Oh boy, if it's a MAJOR fight, no, we wont fuck for a while. If it's us bickering? Yeah, one or the other will say something stupid, or leave some sort of goofy sappy note laying around for the other to find and then we laugh, kiss and fuck to break the ice.

There's no definite "formula" to bring back the kink when your upset. It really depends on the persons involved. I wish I could give you more, but..yeah. *shrugs*

8. htoad

htoad Active Member

My wife and I are opposites when it comes to stress. Fortunately we rarely cause each other stress these days. But work/like stress can kill my sex drive, while for her sex provides relief and security from work/life stress. I am working on getting on the same page with her on this. Part of the problem is that I have felt I was using her if I sought her out to fuck her or have her suck me off purely to make myself feel better... but she is so sweet and kind, she says she is happy for me to "use" her in this way. So I am working on getting over that mental block.

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

Well, when I'm really stressed, I'm not in the mood either. It sort of depends on what the stress is, I suppose, but I do try and use it to our advantage:p

#9 pussycat69, May 13, 2010
    Last edited: May 13, 2010