sex stories?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mcbean, Sep 24, 2004.

1. mcbean

mcbean New Member

any one know any good sights for sex stories

2. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

My favorite is Nick Scipio's site, but because it contains nudity, I can't link to it directly without breaking this forum's rules. I like his Summer Camp novels a lot. (The camp is a nudist resort.) You'll find yourself liking his characters. Google his name to find the site.

StoriesOnline has a large collection. Free registration is required. Al Steiner and Friar Dave, both have archives there, and I recommend them highly.

Literotica is huge and has stories of highly variable quality. Again, I can't link it directly. I like the stories of openthighs_sara, and try Cahab for pure raunch. The site has its own search engine, or you can use Google's advanced search features and limit it to that domain.

Alt.Sex.Stories Text Repository is an archive of stories posted to the Usenet group. Like Literotica--but even more so--it is huge and variable. The site is also the home of several other erotica sites. Try Selena Jardine's section.

I liked Trybble's short novel Geek Goddess quite a bit. It was charming and funny in addition to catering to a standard male fantasy.

3. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I found one once about this girl being accepted into an all girl nude school. I didn't get the adress because I didn't think it was that great but other than that I think most are visual.

4. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

Most erotica on the Web is photographic, but there are many millions of words of text. Just the authors I mentioned by name above have enough material to keep a person reading for several days.

5. wifiepooh2558

wifiepooh2558 Member

May I suggest a great site.....www.literotica.com There are some real great stories on there.

6. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Literotica is one huge forum, very popular among the 'business'.