sex starved

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexless, May 20, 2007.

1. sexless

sexless New Member

hi there, i do have a problem.
    my wife does not have much of a sex drive anymore! she will ask me to go for a hand job if ever im made any advance. so i masturbate everynight for the last 10 years. sex if any would be about once a month if i'm luckly.

i enjoy oral sex giving it just as much as receiving it but unfortunately my wife is not into it. she ahs never given me head. occasionally, that's 22 years ago, she will allow me to eat her. i really enjoy eatng her and tasting all the juice that she ejaculate when she came but that was all history. i had not had the opportunity to eat her since 10 years ago. i would do anything to be able to taste and smell her vagina but alas that is denied me.

is there any thing i can do to make her be less inhibited? needless to say i am having to use my hand everynight and that is very frustrating, we are in a monogamous realtionship.

would like to hear if anyone else is in my predicament and how he handled it.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't know if you will get a lot of answers posting those questions in the Member Introductions forum. You might want to try to post them in another part of the board. Like the relationships forum (forget the exact name)

In any case...

[​IMG]

3. crzymelly

crzymelly New Member

Good one...heehee...anyways...

:cheer [BANANA]WELCOME[/BANANA]:cheer

4. pirouette

Gold Member

Thread moved. :)

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

My experience is that when a woman loves a man, she wants to have sex with him. Straight up this sounds blunt, but after ten non-sexual years you have a problem that is more than merely sharing sex.

First up, I suggest you talk to your wife about your needs, wants and desires to ascertain her view. Other options may be to seek relationship counselling (not sexual counselling) with a qualified clinical psychologist.

There are members of this forum who have had similar problems in the past, and other members who come and go with the same problem. All I can say is this: from the time I met my wife all I wanted to do was rip her clothes off and fuck her. And I know that after 21 years together she feels the same: she wanted to have sex with me then and she still enjoys sex with me now.

Get together with your wife and make your relationship stronger. If you can rediscover love, then sex will follow.

6. sexless

sexless New Member

hi all,

thanks for the welcoming messages. i'll post the message in anoter forum,

Cheers