sex sling

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by awakened, Dec 15, 2010.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

Photos:
    I am debating on the the purchase of a door jam sex sling from sportsheets. Many places sell this but zero reviews. Have any of you heard anything about this product??
  2. Flame

Flame New Member

I want one, I want one!!! I just Googled it to see if I could find any reviews for you and I saw that Amazon.com carries one (no reviews though). I have always wanted to use a sex swing. Another toy for my Christmas List!

3. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

No, but my baby daughter had a Happy Jumper.........similar arrangement I guess.
    Her toes barely touched the ground but on tipsy toes and bouncing she could.
    No wander she became a ballerina :)
  4. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

I've heard of and used one. If you have children in the house, do not get door jam sex sling.
    They support anywhere between 250 and 325 lbs, depending on what brand you buy. I personally hate them. They are extremely uncomfortable especially if you have a nice round ass. Lol. The "padded seats" are small, much like a child's playground swing, but made of fabric.

The issue with children is, you will continue to bang against the door. Unless he literally pulls you away from the door and keeps you that way the entire time. If you have a bathroom in your bedroom, well that's a different story, you can use it then. But don't use your bedroom door.

I rate it a 2.5 out of 5 just for comfort and such. It's not my thing though it may be yours.

Sportsheets brand, is "ok" in my opinion. I prefer to buy from the fetish fantasty line of pipe dreams. They are much cheaper then sportsheet and have the same quality if not better then them. Their sling only runs about $20, but it doesn't include a seat, it's all harnessed via the arms and legs. A little more comfortable in my opinion.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  5. igor

igor Gold Member

Looks to me like you are talking about 2 different things: a SLING and/or a SWING.
  6. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

There is a sex "sling" and "swing" generally the swings are stand alone and have a V shaped metal stand they attach to.

The sex "sling" harness can and often time does come with a padded seat for support.
  7. igor

igor Gold Member

OK - well I had never heard of a "sex sling" so I googled it and what I saw was unlike a swing, the sling I saw is used while lying down to hold the legs up (in missionary position), not something you would sit in.
  8. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

She's talking about a door jamb sling. :)
  9. looking4

looking4 New Member

hoping you get alot of replies on this topice, I WANT ONE TOO!!! and will be watching the answers.
  10. nyxx

nyxx New Member

in toronto they have a sex show and they always have slings and swings! i'm sure they have one in texas, you should look into it :) sadly the toronto one passed already.
  11. emperorspartacus

emperorspartacus New Member

The wife and I are buying a swing from loveswingsrus.com. It sounds and looks like a homemade, mom and pop type site. Since we're both, uh, husky kids, those flimsy one-strap swings aren't going to work. These swings are big, kind of like a suspended recliner position. I'm hoping it'll be $300 well-spent.
  12. awakened

awakened New Member

Photos:
    I am going with Mittimers advice and forgoing the purchase. i have so much in the goodie bag that hasnt been played with yet , so we have a way to go.
  13. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

I'm not sure of the difference between sling and swing, but I can tell you about my swing that's attached to a massive hook in the ceiling of the walk-in closet. In the rare event that we're expecting company in the closet or otherwise want to cover the hook, I have the plastic shell of a smoke detector to put over it. Clever?

Sex in/on/with the swing is not my absolute favorite thing, but it's good for a change every so often. I put my wife in the seat and sit on the floor to lick her pussy, and I can do it quite a long time because it doesn't strain my neck like in-bed pussy-licking might. I also like to put her in the seat and slide my cock into her, and let the slightest movement of the swing give pleasure to both of us. Sex with the swing uses fewer muscles than sex in a bed, and maybe because fewer muscles get tensed up, I can last a little bit longer with my wife on the swing.