sex slave fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by harudesu, May 23, 2006.

1. harudesu

harudesu New Member

my fiance and i are just beginging to become sexually active, and we both enjoy the sex slave fantasy. she likes calling me master as much as i love having her as my slave.. but we're not too experianced as to how else to further this fantasy. we both have a few ideas of it, but that's all. does anyone have suggestions as to what we could do to further this fantasy?

2. Thorn

Gold Member

You could do a search on the forums. I know there are threads and posts on the subject.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Or you could Google search "Submissive/domination" - getting ideas from that.

As long as both are into that, and there is trust, it can work well (from what I've read).

4. pirouette

Gold Member

I recently finished reading Christina Abernathy's Slave Training guide. Not only do slave training books expand your sexual horizons, they also help you define your own boundaries and limits. Abernathy's book contains a few helpful surveys regarding submissive behavior, sexual fantasies- lots of things I probably never would have discussed with my husband had it not been part of the training (though traditionally, I am not submissive). But it made me feel a whole lot more comfortable with my own desires and boundaries. Get a safe word! Have fun.:)

5. TenkoAtlon

TenkoAtlon New Member

I wouldn't recommend that because first all of all there has to be a huge amount of trust in the relationship. My wife and me thought about doing it but there comes a part in your life that you want to force everything and that's where you have to watch out because you might hurt her and it could turn to rape and she could be traumatized,that's why I didn't go for it when it came to that with my wife we do have a lot of sexual activities just not like that.