Sex Restraints

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by imisscali, Jul 12, 2012.

1. imisscali

imisscali New Member

I was just wondering if any couples, or anyone for that matter has ever tried those under the bed restraints? I found some on amazon (yes I shop there a lot) and was wondering if anyone has ever tried it and if they have ever tried it on a bigger woman? I mentioned in one of my posts that I am a bigger woman, mostly butt and thighs and if a bigger woman has tried something like this or something similar if how sex felt for them.

2. Nobody

Nobody Member

I own a set of under the bed restraints that have a permanent home on my bed. Except for when I travel and I take them with me to hotels as was the case this past weekend where I used them on my girlfriend and the women in two other couples that we invited back to our room for a hotel party.

I show them to every girl because they are curious, but I use them only with those who are comfortable with trying them.

They are extremely sexy, and very versatile ( sometimes I just use the cuffs without the restraints and link their wrists together behind their back, their ankles to each other, or around the towel bar in the shower, etc.

Great toys that I recommend if you are into bondage or D/s fun.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

All these bondage threads lately have me thinking bout using my " stuff" more....haven't tied slutty up in quite a while....I think it's time....

4. OverSinged

Gold Member

I seem to lack dedicated "stuff", so I guess I'd have to get creative :D