sex question

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mastermjr2004, Aug 14, 2006.

1. mastermjr2004

mastermjr2004 New Member

Whenever me and my gf have sex, we always start with 4-play, so that i can make her wet enough, i successfully make her wet enough and then wen i go 2 put my member in she closes up quiet quickly even though she is still wet and therefore i am ripping my penis, i hav ripped my penis god knows how many times...lol

Sum times i hav 2 move it in and out jus to make her wet more an 2 make it go in and thats only using my head of my penis, but it is still a struggle and im still ripping my penis @ the same time, but we manage and have gr8 sex.

But my problem is how can i keep her open and make it easier for my member 2 go in without ease!

all replys are appreciated

fanx a bunch from matt

2. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

what do u mean by "ripping your penis"? if you mean ur tear your skin, thats not good, but if u mean it just hurts a lot b/c it stretches, simply put lube on yourself. spit works great for entry, for us at least.

3. mastermjr2004

mastermjr2004 New Member

Foreskin rip

in otherwords iv ripped my foreskin lol

4. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

ouch, not only get her wet, but make sure your dick is lubed up before you enter her. spit or ky is fine.

5. mastermjr2004

mastermjr2004 New Member

Fanx

ok fanx alot for the tips, very much appreciated! fanx again!

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Whoa! I can't imagine ripping the foreskin! Maybe a little more foreplay, like until she orgasms? Otherwise, lots and lots of lube.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

If you have ripped skin, I can only imagine what she's got! [​IMG]

Foreplay is not only to get her wet, but also, proper foreplay will relax the vaginal walls, making penetration less likely to be met with resistance.

How about trying foreplay as what the name infers: foreplay. Have fun with it. Don't just look at it as a means to an end. Enjoy yourselves! Enjoy each other's bodies! Explore, tease, play!

Making passionate love to a woman is a learned skill. You are young, and often it seems that it's just important to "git 'er done", but you will find that if you take time - - lots and lots of time -- that both of you will find far more pleasure in your sexual experience.

Just the fact that you care, shows that you are willing to learn what you may not know. You will certainly learn many things from reading :sf. I wish you good luck, and welcome to Sexual Forums!

:rose

#7 Rose, Aug 15, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  8. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I believe a part of the problem is that you are entering her too quickly. Just because she is wet does not mean she is ready. Take a bit of time with more foreplay and get her to relax a bit more. Also make sure she is well lubricated and if she dries up during sex it might be worth your time use lubrication like KY Jelly or Astroglide just before entering her to keep her lubiricated.

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Ahem ...

This is you raping the english language.

:tsktsk

10. nibbs

nibbs New Member

I ripped my foreskin with my current girlfriend when we first started having sex, thankfully i had to go to greenland for 2 weeks the da later, so i had time to heal, but we find that a little more play time, and some ky silk 'e is the shits, the stuff is awesome, and we go nuts when we lose it, and in our passionate sessions, we seem to loose everything, clothes, the lube, pillows, our minds...also there is this stuff called soothing oil, I use it to massage her all over, a little dab of that adds a little more fun, plus it smells so good, vert sensual stuff, and it can be found at bath and body works, im a guy, but that place is a great place.

11. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Like most Americans my forskin got clipped when I was a week old. Lube can really add joy to these situations. If you got ripped you might want to have a doctor give you a little trim. It's pretty simple, and it's 1 less thing to worry about.

12. fred9989

fred9989 New Member

Use a water based lube like Astroglide or Probe.

13. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Unless she has glass or another sharp jagged item concealed in her vagina I do not think she is ripping it. I wonder if you mean she tightens up when you enter her? If that is the case chance are she is not properly relaxed and / or streched enough. Try longer foreplay with some finger play in her vagina before entering her. Also it might be she has a physical problem that needs to be addressed. Knowing the NHS she will probably come away with a diagnosis of Dutch Elm disease or have the GP Nurse tell her that it is psychological. In any event don't accept what you are told by your PCT if you think it is a physical problem and ask your GP for a referral to a Gynacologist.