Sex Question, please help

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Erin101, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Erin101

Erin101 New Member

Okay, guys... Im new to this forum but here is my question. When my boyfriend gets aroused he ejaculates really fast and if we don't keep having sex the second after he does ejaculate he goes down and theres no getting it back. Its not that he doesnt want to keep going, cause he does, he just cant. Its really put a strain on our sexual relationship because I feel inadequate and its a huge turn off to try and get him back up. Ive been told to give him oral before sex and let him ejaculate but I just haaattttee giving oral... I know, ima wierdo... He isnt circumsized, which I lovee, but we think that has a lot to do with it (he is a lot more sensitive). We have used sprays, creams, and condoms that numb him but that is such a turn off to me, too (I want him to enjoy himself too). Does anyone have any suggestions?? :ugh

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

That is a common aliment with men.
    Don't get frustrated, Try slowing the pace down if you can.
    Also you said doing oral before and letting him cum I don't feel that will not
    solve the problem, however it may make it worse because very few Men
    cum two times in a row without taking a time out.
    Does He do oral on you and let you have all the orgasms
    you need before He enters you. I like pleasing a Woman
    and couldn't care less about cumming the second time, Mainly because I know that I cant without a 1/2 hour break at least.
    Don't expect what is probably impossible

Hiker:sf

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

The slower the better, just slow things down as slow as you can. If he feels like he is going to come then STOP, wait, and go slow again. The trick is to know when you are really close, and then hold back. With practice, most men get it.

There are more advanced techniques, look up kegel exercises. If he does kegel exercises and then squeezes his pc muscle when he feels like he is really close, he won't come. There is a bit of information on this on the Internet, and this is a good technique for men who want to last longer.

The trick with kegel exercises is for the pc squeeze to be effective, you have to do the exercises several minutes a day every day.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I agree with Hiker, in that he needs to go ahead and take care of your pleasure-needs first. Either with oral, or fingering (or both...). This will eliminate any feelings of frustration or resentment that may be creeping up.

In the meantime, he can work on different techniques to prolong his hard-on.

Re: Not enjoying giving head - Many young women don't care for it at first. It can be a 'learned pleasure" :lol No need to stress over it. If you want, you could try doing it just for a few minutes at a time. Sometimes, if you watch the reaction your man is having, it will turn you on so much, you'll want to keep going!

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Well said Rose

Hiker:sf