sex problem

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Charlie_Luciano, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Charlie_Luciano

Charlie_Luciano New Member

am 19, when i masturbate i cum in 5 minutes. But when i have sex with a woman( always the women on top) it takes me hours to cum. does this happen to anyone else??

Also when i go on top of a women, i get out of breath after 2 minutes, am only 19 so am kinda worried about this also

2. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

umm... over masturbating might be the problem? they say theres "Nothing left in the tank"

3. ScottishLad

ScottishLad New Member

could be just down to nerves as when your alone you dont have to worry about pleasing someone but when you are having sex you do so try not worrying about it and enjoy the moment

4. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

just a question if she masturbates you how long does it take but i think ~emm~ right try not doing it for a couple of days and see what happens, and relax enjoy the moment

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Well, if you are having sex with women on top who haven't quite mastered it yet..... then it will take a bit longer. Along the same lines.... as you practice and master your being on top, you will also gain stamina. Are you mounting her and banging away fast and furious? Anyone would lose their breath more quickly in that situation.