sex problem **help*

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by januarylove, May 14, 2011.

1. januarylove

januarylove New Member

my girlfriend and me, have been dating for over a year. at the beginning our sex life was perfect. better than ever. it was a gift from god. we love each other so much and plan on getting married and all that good stuff. but just recently about 3 months back. her vagina has been in pain whenever we do it. like right after. its affecting our sex life because her vagina is usually red and when she goes to pee she complains about a burning sensation.

were concerned about this and we dont know what it is but we want somebody's opinion. she doesn't want to go to the doctor because shes embarrassed.. she thinks that it might be the birth control causing this.

can somebody give me their thoughts on this.. thanks. we are both 19.

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

im sorry that she is "embarrassed" but that really shouldn't stop her from going to the doctor. this is clearly something that needs to be checked out. no matter what someone's opinion might be, we aren't doctors. (and despite my name, i am not a nurse!)

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Pain during and after sex or during urination after sex is a serious problem. Pain after sex for a woman can be signs of serious illness.

If you feel you're old enough and mature enough to partake in sexual activity then you're mature enough to go see a doctor when your sexual health is at risk. Sexual health is NEVER something to play around with. Especially for a female.

It is most definitely not the birth control that is causing her to be in pain after sex.

4. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I agree with what has been said. You wanna put on your big boy pants and do big boy things now its time to stop be childish about goin to the doc. 3 months is long enough to wait.

5. docpete

docpete New Member

Yea could have gave her the clap or HPV. So a Doctor is a good idea just might save her life and stop the spread of disease. LOL

6. backcheck64

Gold Member

Yea what she said....

7. kj_72

kj_72 New Member

I won't even say IMO.....Fact, she needs to see a doctor.

8. 6stringking

6stringking Member

This is Exactly right. I'm close to the same age as you and well to be honest if she wont go to the doctor out of being embarrassed, then she shouldn't be having sex. This could be very serious and should not be taken lightly, until thn id say abstain from sex expecially if that is causing this. Its gonna suck but until she gets this sorted out it could be harmful to have sex. And if i were you i would be pushing her to go get this checked out and offer to go with her, and besides, what 19 year old is ashamed to say, "yes i have had sex." Hope all gets better however. GL

9. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

it could be a urinary tract infection or it could be a sexually transmitted disease or something else, either way she or both of you need to see a doctor. Your local health department would be a good start, they deal with this kind of stuff all the time. Im sure shes scared as well as shy but std's & uti's can cause permanent damage. Please convince her to go!

10. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

Ditto.

This is serious - she needs a doctor ASAP. There is no way contraceptives are causing this.

11. januarylove

januarylove New Member

Thanks guys. She still refuses to visit the doctor because she's shy and doesn't want her mom to find out..

Its annoying, really. Our sex life has totally been at the high end of low lately.

She bought Vagisil last night because her friend said she had the same problem and just drank cranberry juice and used vagisil..

Hopefully things work out.

Thanks

12. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Look up minute clinics maybe at Walgreens or CVS, whichever it is... They each have the same thing, presumably y'all are adults, no need for parental consent and a clinic shouldn't be as expensive as a regular doctor's office if you want to stay off parental insurance.

13. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

no parental consent needed for your local health department either, even for minors (at least thats the way it is here in florida). Maybe if she wont go, you should go get yourself checked for any std's & if thats not what it is, it may very well be a urinary tract infection. If thats the case they sell over the counter medicine like azo for it. But if that doesnt clear it up shes gonna have to the doctor. The pain will eventually become unbearable if its a uti.

14. AGFUNK

Gold Member

She needs to just go to a doctor. Vagisil might not help because she might not have an infection it could be something else. She needs to be mature enough to just go to the doctor. Her parents wouldn't find out because the doctors won't tell her parents because she is 19.

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I agree with the majority.
    If the girl is not mature enough to seek medical advise on such an issue then she has no right in having sex with you.
    Having sex implies a whole lot of responsibilities & consequeces and there is no avoiding those.

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

For the record, if she has a UTI and it goes untreated, it WILL get worse. It will turn into a bladder infection that will in turn go to her kidneys. I was hospitalized for a kidney infection around Christmas time. It racked up 10k in hospital bills.

Your girlfriend is 19 years old, she is an adult. She doesn't need a parent to be there and her mother doesn't need to know.

She has some serious growing up to do as do you if your sex life is what's really on your mind. Your sex life is nothing compared to the potential problems that your young lady will be going through if she has any sort of infection that continues to be left untreated.

Like one of the above posters said, put on your big boy pants, tell her to wear her big girl panties, grow the fuck up and go to the doctor. You can't play around with your health, ESPECIALLY when it's pain in that area. Something that's been going on for 3 months will not be cleared up with some yeast infection medication and some cranberry juice.

17. januarylove

januarylove New Member

She's so fucking stupid though. She still refuses to visit the doctor. I already told her, I will go with her and I keep telling her and she just refuses. It really doesn't matter anymore because I don't even want to have sex with her anymore. I'm just trying to be a friend now by helping her out.

She won't listen. She has headaches all the time too and she's always really tired and weak.

18. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Since you have already told her to go to the doctor and such and she still won't go there really isn't much else you can do. She needs to grow up and go to the fucking doctor. She will regret it immensely if she doesn't go.

19. Kermit

Gold Member

Majority age or not, any woman who worries about their parents finding out isn't mature. But that's just me.

20. nurseharley

Gold Member

wow, what a difference two days make. you wanted to marry her now you think she's fucking stupid and don't want to be with her.

hmmm.