sex power

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by embony, May 21, 2004.

1. embony

embony New Member

hey every one, just want to know if you can help me with a littlw problem
    i feel as if am not doing enough to satisfy my man, he statisys me to the max, but i feel as if am not giving as good as am gettin. i go down on him him and every thing but its asif i anit doing enough.

Please giving me tips on what u guys like, or what u girls do to keep your man satisfied!!!

n e suggestion is appreciated

2. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

How often are you having sex?

As a guy, I gotta say if you're going down on him or having sex with him 2 or 3 times a week, he should be pretty satisfied. I would love to get more oral than I do, but I'm still very satisfied.

Your best bet: Ask him what he likes best. Ask him what he wants to try. Maybe he likes to 69, or have sex doggy-style, maybe he wants to have sex outside. Communicate with him. He knows better than anyone on this board what he likes.

(P.S. - Just the fact that you want to make sure he's satisfied and that you will ask him, will probably be pretty satisfying to him.)

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Embony,

Enticing question to think about.

Ther are stages in making love. For each stage, different modes of love might be ideal for BF.

After I climax, usually, I just want to curl up and enjoy the chemicals in my blood released from the climax. Just snuggling or minimal stimulation is ideal for me at that stage.

During foreplay, my wife is often non-participatory. I enjoy when my wife rubs her nipples on my chest, or her vagina on my thighs. I enjou matching up my nipples to her nipples in love making. You could assist in positioning your chest, back and hips, to match up you nipples with his.

During love making, I squeeze my wifes bun muscles, and she moves her hips around, and places pulsating pressure on my shaft.

I enjoy my wife being on top. If you can put your hair up with a clip or band, then kissing with you on top is easier, and can be more passionate, as you hair is not interferring.

Any muscle group you can reach, you can squeeze up to 5 seconds, and release your pressure, and a relacing chemical will be released into the bloodstream of your partner.

Keeping your hair clipped short around our vagina opening is nice.

Some women don't relaize that the shaft can be squeezed realy tight and hard during foreplay. Have you squeezed really tight with your hands some times?

Blessings

4. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I'd say just always keep it new. You dont want to do missionary all the time. Do somethign that woudl shock him a bit in a good way. Do some roleplay or use toys and other items. Make it where you and your man cant wait to have sex... Lots of foreplay thoughout the whole day without going at it is a good way too.

5. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Embony,

I prefer to get off in the morning, as it helps me concentrate through the day. What is your personal time preference? His?

Have you heard of a Snapper Snatch? Do you have good muscle control inside? Do you know how to strengthen your muscles? How strong are your muscles now? Pubococcygeal muscle? How quicly can you cycle your muscle tension, Squeeze, Release, Sueeze, Release?

Can some one send me a picture of the pubococcygeal muscle or a website from where I can find it
    -------------------------------------------------------
    if you stop urination while in the process you will be using your pubococcygeal muscle. One of the recommended exercises is to stop urination 5 to 15 times each time you urinate. Once you know which muscle you use to do that, then you can do repetitions any time. I have read to do three sets of 15 contractions three times a day.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What does the pubococcygeal muscle exercises enhance?

What does the pubococcygeal muscle exercises enhance?

-----------------------------

It enhances the muscle tone in the vagina, and the PC muscles contract when you have an orgasm. When you control them and make them strong, you enhance sexual pleasure for you and your partner.

The PC exercises help women retain urine so that it doesn't leak out when they sneeze or ride on amusement park rides. Women who were using these muscles to combat incontinence reported the added extra enhancement to their sexual experience.

The PC muscle is sort of like a figure 8 encircling both the anus and the vagina.

-----------------------------------------------------
    If you do a search for Kegel exercises you will be able to find a lot of helpful information on the PC muscle.

End of muscle info.--------------------

Your question of what more can you do for your lover, has been turning in my mind. Further ideas may percolate. Perhaps that is a good classification for my style of posting, Idea Percolator.

Thanks again for resonating concept question.

Blessings