sex positions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hurley, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hurley

hurley New Member

I need some ideas on good sex positions. My gf doesnt wanna try doggy style because she finds it odd, so we do that one laying on the bed. She also doesnt like being on top bouncing. Need positions where she will get ALOT of feeling from it. Thx

2. crusty

crusty New Member

It sounds like you guys need to try some variations of woman on top etc as they usually seem to be favourites of the girls I've been with, doggy is also always a favourite as you can go in deep, maybe she just feels "dirty"? In actual fact I believe that like alot of mammals humans are also designed to do it doggy and not missionary like so many people seem to believe. I find the best way to find out what feels good is just keep trying different things, don't start having sex just to "have sex" do it to find out what feels best, I find you can often spend hours doing this without even cumming once and its great to build trust and learn more about each other's needs. Doing this I have accidentally found a few really really good positions, some are only able to be done with a particular partner as we are all physically different, there is nothing that we could tell you to give you a particular feeling as whats good for me/my partner might not be good for you and your partner. Try a few things out and see how you go, you'd be amazed at how inventive you can both be if you're in the right frame of mind :D

3. hurley

hurley New Member

Thanks again Crusty. We have been looking at different positions on websites. And just to clear what i said first, We do have sex doggy style, its just we are both laying down on the bed instead of sitting up. Would there be a difference in deapth?

4. crusty

crusty New Member

I find they are completely different postions, you dont seem to be able to go as deep when lying on your sides, although I do enjoy that position and girls seem to as well :)

5. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

The favorite position for my wife (and mine also) is for her to being laying on her side with her upper leg pulled up towards her chest and the lower leg stretched out straight. Then I straddle her lower leg while on my knees and enter her from that position. She says it gets really deep and something about the angle feels great. As for me it's awesome. For some reason in that position her vagina feels different and I can play with her ass great from that position. Also my balls rub on her leg with each stroke, usually does not take very long to unload like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.