sex positions including vibrator

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by curious_toungue, Jan 4, 2013.

1. curious_toungue

I have an amazing girlfriend of three years and we have a good sex life but sometimes I find frustrating that she almost only every orgasms with use of her vibrator, I understand its sometimes impossible for gals to any other way but I just wanted advice on a few topics. Also for extra information I have helped her orgasm only about ten times without a vibrator throughout our time together half being direct clitoral stimulation with the head of my penis or diect manual stimulation.

1) any advice on any sexual tips to increase frequency orgasming without a vibrator or techniques that work well with people who find they also need a vibrator to orgasm?

2) sexual positions that lend themselves to easy vibrator use?
    I had an ex eho used her vibrator doggystyle and I loved it but my girlfriend now finds it uncomfortable and she only cums with missionary legs up in the air and her using her vibrator me slowly and steadily fucking her while playing with her nipples.

Don't get me wrong I love being a part of her orgasm but I find often were having sex in that position every time for extended periods of time and im finding it a bit boring and with our sex life becoming so predictable in that sense I find myself having a hard time staying aroused or having our sex life feel fun and full of variety

2. Paula

Gold Member

every girl is different

3. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Once a woman discovers power tools it's pretty much a whole new ballgame

4. curious_toungue

Every girl is definitely different and not looking for a "answer" but maybe some more ideas for variety with vibrator play or maybe ideas that have worked with women used to vibrator sensations.

5. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

you've got to start weaning her off the vibrator.... it might take some work if she's that used to the feeling. get her more worked up/foreplay, use some more pressure against her clit. it you're ok with the toys, there are TONS of couples sex toys (vibrating cock rings, vibrating tongue rings, bullets, wands....join in and have some fun)

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

If we have her use a vibrator before I lay my tongue on her.....I can't get her off. The vib either overstimulates or numbs her out enough that my tongue isn't " enough" to make her cum. If she starts with the vibrator , she pretty much has to finish with the vibrator....not always, but most times.
    So I guess I'm also saying.." Ween her off the vibrator"

7. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Wean her off the power tools and wean her on the weenie

8. MordsithLove

Gold Member

That's why the toys only come out when it's just me, myself and I. I agree with 12BB, it overstimualtes and it just feels numb. There's no fun in that :(

However there are toys meant for these activities right? Like a penetrator of some sort. I haven't been to the De Ja Vu Love Boutique in awhile.

9. Anotherday

Gold Member

It sounds as though your real problem is a feeling of boredom, which is nothing out of the ordinary after a couple has been together for a while. She probably has the same feelings.

I've been there and done that myself.

My advice to you is to begin exploring each other more deeply. The best way to begin this is to find out just exactly where the two of you are and where the two of you would like to go by having very open and non-judgmental discussions. Talk openly about fantasies no matter how out of the "norm" they may seem, talk about things you've always wanted to explore and learn about. Find some common kinks that you can build on.

If you can get over that hurdle of truly opening up to each other you may be very pleasantly surprised as to what lies on the other side.

I know we have been.