Sex Positions - Doggy Style

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by singlemale86, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

Just wondering what sex positions were favorites among women. I know its very different for many different ladies. Myself (heterosexual male) I probably favor doggy style, but I was wondering how many women enjoy this position.

I know for myself (being a butt guy) would find this position most pleasing. But I was wondering why this position is a favorite of certain women. What is it about this position that you enjoy the most? What makes you feel sexy about this position?

Cheers

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Only when he slams me real hard doing doggy style - because is sends my body into a G-spot sensation. It feels like electricity is jolting through all my extremities.

Oddly enough, my favorite position is lying on my stomach, and he comes in from behind (vaginally). He has total control! I play with my clit, and he whispers dirty things in my ear... Oh my!!! Drives me crazy!

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Rose, That is one of my favorite positions also.
    It seams to get tighter and cause me to cum easier in that position.
    And as far as doggie, Well that has to my least favorite.
    My absolute favorite position is to put her back to the wall
    reach down and put my hands behind her knees, lift her up and sit her on my cock.:sf

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

It's a primal male dominant position. A nice variation with your hands is instead of holding onto her hips slide your hands down and spread her cheeks down near her pussy. I've been told it adds a little extra to the mix on her end and gives a great view for the guy ;)

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

After reading a lot of posts on the subject it seems that the overwhelming majority of men prefer the doggy style position over all others. Why do you suppose this is? Could it be because the majority of men think of sex as a purely mechanical act? Are you honestly more interested in a woman's ass than in her face?

I'm not saying I don't like doggy-style. The position does have its merits. I'm just wondering why it's so appealing to so many men.

6. Rose

Gold Member

Good observation, Puss. Doggy does allow all the action, with minimal "intimacy" - no kissing, no holding/fondling to speak of, just good, hard, raw action!

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have a minor leg disability which makes doggy style a problem for me, but I can still do it. Even without the disability, it is not my most favourite position. It is tighter and therefore harder for me not to come quickly (maybe my girth is working against me). But we do it from time to time, and there are good things about it. It is very visual, and men are visual when it comes sex. The female shape is very arousing , and spread before us are all of those delightful feminine curves. When you look down, it also gives an interesting view of ourselves. It frees our hands to wander and touch and stimulate. By nature you will be holding your partners hips, which to me are the sexiest part of a woman's body, but you can also hold her breasts, feeling them swaying with your combined movements, and you can touch every part of her.

So I don't think it a purely mechanical act, it just appeals to the visual and the tactile.

My personal favourite is cowgirl, another visual and tactile position, but a face to face one. Cowgirl also allows your partner to bend down and kiss you, and for you to embrace her to you when she does this.

Even though it is my favourite, my wife has her favourite, so we mix those two up with variations as well, one of the delights of regular relationship sex is you have ample opportunities to give your partner her favourite, and for your partner to give you your favourite, and to do others for variety.

8. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

I understand that women might think that this position constitutes a position where sex is purely a mechanical act. No kissing, no face to face contact etc. It could seem like that, but it depends on the circumstances. If this was the only position you did, then yes it would seem devoid of intimacy.

Here's my opinion. When you have sex, you should try an array of positions to begin with. If the guy is like me (a butt guy), start out in the favored position of the woman and continue to have sex however your wife wants until you bring her to climax a few times.

If its alright with the wife, the husband (if he's a butt guy) should be allowed to climax in this position. Men are visual. This view, for him, is most arousing visually.

Sex doesn't have to be devoid of intimacy. To me, you have to take into account the emotional needs of the woman as well as the visual needs of the male. I'm not saying anybody has done this, but you can't label a male as "un-intimate" because he favors a certain position (i.e. doggy style) over others because its a little more visual. It's just the way we were built.

It purely depends on the feelings of both parties. If the wife is alright with this position then it shouldn't be a problem. She has to keep in mind the visual needs of the male, just as the male has to keep in mind the intimacy needs of the female.

Cheers

9. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I can understand why 'doggy' isn't the absolute favorite of all women, however I confess, I LOVE that position, for several different reasons.

First, there is a delicious dominant/submissive nature that is fun and enjoyable; an aspect of the male/female relationship to be enjoyed, at least in this scenario.
    I love being ridden and pounded, feeling my soft breasts bounce beneath his thrusts, feeling his rough hands grasp my tender waist tighter and tighter as he gets increasingly worked up. I enjoy being helplessly driven down into the bed by his hard, deep thrusts; and a few sharp slaps to my butt, etc. It is deliciously erotic to be dominated in this way, and I know that he enjoys my submissive, feminine posture in this position just as much as I love his dominant posture. I know this because his hands run all over my body, I can feel them appreciating my softness and curves. He reaches around my waist and plays with my smooth pussy while he pumps in and out..
    He grabs a fistful of my hair,.. not pulling, but holding assertively,.. while rubbing it between his fingers and playing with it, sliding it between his fingers.
    There is something very erotic and beautiful about that position; something very delicious, both primal while yet tender and appreciative.
    Also, as I grow more aroused and warmed I'm able to spread my legs wider and wider, to take him deeper and deeper. I love feeling my body grow more and more pliable, to take more and more of him.

There is also something very enticing about having only sound and touch to gague your lovers intensity. When in this position I can't see him. I can only hear and feel him.
    While I LOVE watching him while we have sex, sometimes I find it so exciting to be deprived of the visual element.
    When I cannot simply look, and see his face, I must listen even more closely and appreciate his every move even more intensely to gague his excitement level and follow his arousal. I find myself noticing the smallest, most delicious details this way.

These are just a few of the resons I love this position. :)

10. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

do women find it shallow if a guy wants to have sex doggy style because he's a butt guy and he enjoys the view? or simply being in that position?

like i said before, I think its a good position to finish in (for the guy at least, if he's a butt guy). For the woman, let her climax in her favorite position(s) before you finish with the great view from behind (if she doesn't have a problem with it).

Or do girls like to show off their rear ends to their man if he's a butt guy?

11. Rose

Gold Member

[​IMG]

Now THAT is just plain HOT HOT HOT!!!
    MMMMMmmmm - Miss Naughty, you should write erotic literature! You have a wonderfully colorful way with words that causes the reader to totally picture every action!! I feel like I just watched a very hot love scene with an XXX rating! :brow

12. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Yeah it is nice

To get yer ass spanked at the same time too.....

Is REALLY NICE...

mmmm.....

13. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

:lol
    Gee, thanks Rose! :) Now maybe go give Thorn some lovin'! .. lol :D

14. scottish_lad

scottish_lad New Member

I dont really have a favourite position, I just enjoy fucking my wife from all angles...I will admit though shagging doggie style gives an awesome view.

15. Rose

Gold Member

When he is doing me that way, I often ask my man, "Does it look good to you, baby?" Of course, he says "BEAUTIFUL!!"

<giggle> He better say that, right? :rofl

16. dreamin_starz

dreamin_starz New Member

wow naughty knickers, u definatley have a way with words like rose said and u should definately get into writing erotic lit, it made me get all excited and worked up, wanting to get together with my man...

anyways, as for doggy style, its a great position for hitting that g spot and gettting the best of both worlds, for the guy and the girl..

the girl, like naughty said, just gets her goin and hitting those oh so sweet spots, and the feeling of being dominated is wonderful and a great switch up every so often..

as for the guy, its all visual for him without that eye to eye contact.. it makes him feel like a king and just taking it all in and pounding and pounding away..

17. Cheyenne

Cheyenne New Member

I wouldnt say I have one particular favorite position~:) I love doggy style and I like being on top too~! I just love it when a man can just pack it all inside of me. I love when A guy is long and thick,so he can just totally fill me up inside. I just love my pussy packed full of cock~! xoxo

18. Dreama

Gold Member

I love being submissive, and I love doggy, because it allows for this, but I usually can't go for an extended period of time in doggy because it is sooo intense. I feel like I've been punched, sometimes, if he thrusts hard against my g-spot.

But damn, Naughty, you made me want to go have some doggy style sex right now!

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

Actually, I think we may do doggy next time too!

20. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Some guys are breast guys, some guys are legs guys -- I happen to LOVE a woman's back. Actually the small of her back. Therefore the doggie is my favorite because I get to see my wife's sexy back! But after that I'd say her on top because I like the dominance reversal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.