Sex party!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JuicyB, May 21, 2008.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

When Evman posted this "glory hole" idea, my first reaction was no way! But if say 3 or 4 couples who I know and trust organized an event just for us, I might go for it! If we set some ground rules in advance, like banning male-on-male sex, it might be a cool idea!

I saw this thing on TV showing how some couples do organize parties like this. The main ground rule was "the women rule"! The women were free to do as they wanted, and had total veto power to say no, and stop at any point.

I saw one news item about this place in Texas in a suburban home where the neighbors were complaining, and the authorities didn't know what to do, since no laws were being broken!

I have the impression that such parties are extremely rare. I don't mean a prossional swap club, but rather a small scale private thing among friends. I've never met a person who has been to one, nor have I been to one myself. Have you?

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

The idea is certainly hot! Very VERY hot!

As I understand it from an old work friend of mine, he and his wife went to a "key party" once. Essentially, ladies go to different rooms and get undressed. The guys put the room keys in a bucket and choose one at random. Each guy takes the key he got, finds the room it fits, and they do whatever they choose. In all honesty, that doesn't sound that appealing to me...I'd rather choose my partner rather than leaving it up to chance (unless maybe everyone is incredibly hot and likeable outside the bedroom!)

BD

3. cook74

Gold Member

That was what my post was about in that thread. If you can organize something than cool...

But that thread was really about what women think of receiving a cock through a wall. Not a discussion on glory holes. (I felt like adding a "per se" but thought I would look like a wanker, and didn't :lol)

4. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Key party!

Sounds like a blast to me! Surprise surprise! What delight will that key lead me to! I'd like to try it!

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I think it sounds like a lot of fun, also.

6. Wirenut

Wirenut New Member

A friend of mine and his wife did some swapping with a couple they met online. He said the other guy was so enthusiastic to get at his wife he was seriously creeped out

7. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Yeah, I don't know about the meeting people online thing, particularly for sex.

I would think you have to have some sort of chemistry to make it work, and some amount of trust, and I don't think you can establish either for sure just meeting people online first.

I think someone you already know or at least can take some time to get to know in person first, maybe without having sex on the table, is ideal, though I don't think anyone you know too well or see often, like close friends is a good idea. When my wife and I have talked about living out our MFM fantasy, we thought her ex-bf she is still friends with, but doesn't live to close to us or see regularly would be the best choice, for instance.

While a sex party sounds like fun in theory, I imagine that just adding one or two people to the mix would be more sexual and intimate.

8. mace85

mace85 New Member

That would be interesting... provided ground rules were set and adhered to. But I don't know anyone who would be intrested in doing it. Nor to I think the SO would.

9. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

I heard of a 'key club' in a nearby town where couples come and have a dinner and drop car keys in a bowl. Each draws a set of keys and whichever couple the keys belong to, that is who the sawp is with that night. I like the element of surprise of the whole thing, just wish I could do it too.