Sex on the trampoline

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DWB, May 24, 2011.

1. DWB

DWB New Member

I have been seeing a new girl for a few weeks now who has a very large trampoline in her rather small and very open back yard surrounded by neighbors houses...We have jokingly discussed "breaking it in" a few times...but it was always just playful talk due to the close proximity of the neighboring houses.

Sunday night I was over at her place and we had a few drinks and she brought it back up and with a glint in our eyes we decided to go for it...Was rather fun I must admit but the possibility of being caught by either the neighbors or worse by her kids became a bit much..esp at the point when I had her legs wrapped around my head and also when I had her bent over with a fistful of her hair and she was being very loud and a damn security motion sensor light kept going off...lol...well after a while of very fun yet very paranoid nervous sex we both gave up in a fit of laughter..she got off numerous times but I never did which is not that uncommon...

So that was my first trampoline sex experience...anybody else done this?

2. awakened

awakened New Member

My husband of 19 yrs and I went to a house party several weeks ago and in the very far back of the yard they had a trampoline in a very dark area, as if that would matter seeing how as to what was going on under the lights closer to the house. The attendees kept trying to tell us the only way to have sex on it was cowboy, WRONG. It was a pleasurable exp. under the trees and clear sky, very sensual with the slight bounce involved lol.

3. DWB

DWB New Member

Only way was cowboy? lol...So very untrue...and yes the bounce mixed with the starry sky was very nice...but kept waiting for kids to open back door or cops to walk around corner of the house :eek

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

you won't see my ass on a trampoline, havent been on one since my brother broke his leg

5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I've "fooled around" on a trampoline. Haven't had sex though. Would love to! The security lights going off and on would make me feel like I was on the dance floor LOL.

If it were at a time when I knew most folks would be asleep.. hey why not!

6. DWB

DWB New Member

:lol was a very safe trampoline with netting and padding

If you get a chance...go for it! lol The security lights were going off every time we stood up or changed positions..The trampoline was in a very tiny backyard... :lol

7. navyman1988

navyman1988 Member

Would love to bang my wife on one, don't know is she would go for it though

8. Ready2Please

Gold Member

That is something new I won't mind trying but I don't think my ex would want to try it. lol

9. GareBear83

GareBear83 New Member

Sounds fun, but with any bouncy position, the risk of bending/breaking your dick in half would exponentially increase on a trampoline. Can't say I wouldn't try if I had a trampoline though. Have fun and be safe!

10. nurseharley

Gold Member

i thought the same about the bouncing but apparently there was not much bouncing to worry about

11. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

I broke my collar bone on a square trampoline I used to have. Never have I stepped foot on one since. I like have sex with someone where there is leverage. Too much movement taking away from the thrusting on a tramp:lol

12. DWB

DWB New Member

:lol lmao..ppl ya need to think about control...:lol