Sex on period week?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CosmicEye, Jul 5, 2011.

1. CosmicEye

Gold Member

This girl today was saying that during her period her vagina gets extra extra sensitive and likes to masterbate. The problem I have is that the blood is well.. disgusting. I just cant get over that. Do any of you guys like or dont mind extra ketchup on your hotdog??

2. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

My wife peaks her horniness after her period is over, she tends to worry about the blood bothering me even though it doesn't. Because of that, she usually doesn't orgasm from oral while having her period, but I don't really notice it.

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband doesn't have a problem at all with my period. It's a completely natural thing. If it bothers you she can always try a cervical cap that catches the blood, or you can try using condoms.

4. kj_72

kj_72 New Member

I have no issue with having sex during my wife's period. A little blood is no bother for me at all.

5. CosmicEye

Gold Member

So Redhead are you saying you give your wife oral while shes bleeding? Im sorry to be rude but is just disgusting in my mind. No chance I would ever do that.

If I were to, I would definantly wear a condom. But sometimes its alot of blood with this one girl. It depends on what day in the 5 days shes at. I can choose from fresh light colored and runny on day 1, or dark and chunky by day 5. Just the thought of it bothers me deeply.. Maybe in a few years lol

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My SO is at her horniest during her period.
    I have no problems having sex during this time after a shower although will refrain from oral for a few days.
    We use a towel to save the bedsheets otherwise no issue.

7. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I have no problems at all with sex while on her period

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

For the record, it's not normally "dark and chunky" on day five. Most women have a period that lasts 3 to 7 days. Day 1 is light spotting, day five-six-seven is normally wrap up and there's dark, almost dried up blood that's coming out. Chunky is in the middle when theirs heavy bleeding and sometimes clots. Very normal.

As far as sex during periods? My husband has absolutely no problem with it at all. Will he go down on me? Hell no. I wouldn't let him either. I have a very heavy period most the time, but if I'm horny and he's horny, we take a shower, I wash up really good, lay a towel down and we do our deed. There's nothing disgusting or wrong about it. Most of the time after a shower, the bleeding is light enough that it doesn't get too bad.

There has been a time or two when he's jokingly related the blood on himself to something of the elevator scene in The Shining. :p

Something I should point out to you, Cosmic. When a woman is on her period, she is often times at her lowest emotionally and physically and loathes the body she's in. The first time my husband approached me during my period and actually wanted to have sex, it shocked me and actually made me feel really good about myself. So getting over that mind set that "blood is disgusting" and accepting that it's human nature at it's finest, may just get you a few extra brownie points in the sack.

9. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Sex - yup, oral - nope!

There was a time when I found it to be a bit of a turn on. As others have said, we lay out a towel first.

10. ugamr10

ugamr10 New Member

Gotta agre with Cosmic, it's a major turn off. From the look to the smell. My wife and I just go without during those 5 days. In fact, she enjoys blowing me (a lot) during that time, but never any intercourse. Definitely no oral for me. I don't think she even wants to do it during that time. But on day 6...I can't wait to get it...oral and intercourse!

11. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Well, maybe she's just unusually light with her periods, but if it wasn't for her tampon, there is nothing obvious to be seen. We always use condoms anyway, she's never taken nor had any interest in birth control pills, and I'm inclined to agree that messing with her hormones would probably be a risky proposition.

12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Thanks for the good post. I have seen a elevator door open on me and I was really grossed out. Me and the ex went to a wedding and she was just about to start her cycle in the next day or so. We were dunk and horny and by the time we got back the the hotel we wanted to get nasty. That we did for an hour or so. Her last orgasm was sooo hard, I could see it in her face and feel it, that I guess I busted the barriar and she poured blood all over me and the bed. It was still dark but when the bathroom light came on.. It was literally a murder scene and I mean everywhere. We washed the sheets in the washing machine and hoped that the stains would come out bc we had to leave the next morning. It was a wild experience and now I laugh about it.

But anyways, I always thought that a girl emotions were spiked during period week, atleast thats what Ive always experienced. And you know what, I could probly do it in the shower, just not the bed.

Is it tenderer or feel way better for women in that week?

13. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

i have no qualms about doing it while on her period...its natural....my ex never let me go down on her...but im not sure i would do that anyway

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

It actually does feel better for me during my pre-period time and my period. More sensation, much more sensitive. It's awesome.

15. BiBuddhistRN

BiBuddhistRN New Member

For me, my girlfriend isn't picky about that. I won't get her off manually during her period, which she's fine with, but she is OK with doing me. The strap-on can get washed, as can fingers. I won't on my heaviest days, but she doesn't really care. The last time I had my period, she got me so worked up that I came from her touching me over my underwear. It was that hot. Then again I have an extremely sensitive clit that gets overstimulated quickly. So maybe it's not that far-fetched. just my thoughts.

16. ana123

ana123 New Member

I am at my horniest during my period and thank goodness the boyfriend doesn't have problems with period blood! Sometimes however, sex may take awhile and he hates the sticky feeling when the blood begins to dry so we have period sex in the shower now.

17. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

I dont mind it. I have seen that it also quickens a period. During menstration the uterus wall lining sheds and actually having sex on her period "helps" shed that lining. If it grosses you out hit the shower with the water flowing down it washes most of it off right away. Plus sex for the ms. is more intense because she is 1) hornier and 2) more sensitive. Oral would be gross because of a certain smell that is present

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

We used to, when she had periods, but she had a proceedure that eliminates them, now no problem with bloody sheets, towels, and such. Saves in sanitary supplies too LOL.

19. CosmicEye

Gold Member

yeeeaaaah I tried oral a day or 2 after it was done and it didnt smell great.

^What kind of procedure makes a women not have a period?

20. backcheck64

Gold Member

IF a woman is done having kids, wife had her tubes tied after our second, Novasure is a process where they electricly burn away the lining of the uterus. Eliminates periods, almost all of the PMS, no fuss, no mess, no finding gas stations on trips for anything but gas and the occasional leak, no problem using the swimming pool anytime, no buying tampons or napkins, no change in scent...Win Win.