Sex on her period.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BareHands86, Jul 13, 2007.

1. BareHands86

BareHands86 New Member

I really dont mind if my girl wants sex on her period, but I'm wondering though... Since we're not ready to have kids, we won't do it raw for more then the safe-beginning of sex time. But if she were actively bleeding and all that monthly stuff, would it be ok if I came in her? I mean.. If her ovaries are disposing of another egg and she doesnt have another one ready yet, then it would be safe I think? Not 100% shur tho as I'm not as knowledgable about the subject as I'd prefer to be.

thankyou for any help ^^

2. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

It's safer on her period, I believe, but not completely safe. :) I will say though that's it's very sexy and can be fun for her as well. Though you might want to use a towel underneath! :lol:

3. Bodybuilder5150

Bodybuilder5150 New Member

I see google is down again.......no wait, there it is!:D

No, it's not likely...Yes, it can happen

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ovulation can occur before/during/after a woman's period. Always use BC!

5. Brick

Brick New Member

Is it just me, or does it feel....different...during a woman's period? Can't quite put my finger on it, but the period sort of make it feel...I don't know...sticky?

6. bandit

bandit New Member

I've only done this a few times, and many years ago, but personally I found it kinda watery and less pleasurable. The usual natutral lubrication is more slippery and feels better. My girlfriend, on the other hand, loved it. She used to get really horny during her period.

7. mickr69

mickr69 New Member

I have had sex with various women when they had their period. Sometimes it felt a bit strange, but I suppose thats because it was a different fluid acting as a lube. Women seem to be horny at that time of the month.

On occasions when really drunk I have gone down on a women when she had her period. Mostly just licking her clit, so nothing to kinky lol

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Im easy going a female im with wouldnt have any rest time ...even on her period..

A female will feel different to on her period ( some have a hieghtend sense of being able to feel more, and the pussy will be tighter as well..

As long as she doesnt mind im more than happy and willing..

also can help with the cramps and pain of that time of the month

9. BareHands86

BareHands86 New Member

It HELPS with the pain? o_O hmmm... She said her breasts were really tender, is this something normal during her period? And would sex help with that pain as well?

10. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

Tender breasts are normal. And yes my gal says it helps with the pain and makes the period shorter as well. :)

11. PEN15

PEN15 New Member

it would seem to be relatively safe but it would be safer to use BC

12. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I even liked to go down on my first wife on her period. Not the first day but when the flow was less.

13. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

just be safe

14. PEN15

PEN15 New Member

i think you might be part vampire

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

16. whenever

whenever New Member

blood

Some blood has never been a problem.

17. whenever

whenever New Member

menstruation

:eek:
    The average blood loss during menstruation is 35 millilitres with 10-80 mL considered normal; many females also notice shedding of the endometrium lining that appears as tissue mixed with the blood. An enzyme called plasmin — contained in the endometrium — tends to inhibit the blood from clotting. Because of this blood loss, females have higher dietary requirements for iron than do males to prevent iron deficiency. Many females experience uterine cramps, also referred to as dysmenorrhea, during this time. A vast industry has grown to provide drugs to aid in these cramps, as well as sanitary products to help manage menses.

Menstruation is the most visible phase of the menstrual cycle. Menstrual cycles are counted from the first day of menstrual bleeding, because the onset of menstruation corresponds closely with the hormonal cycle.

The evolutionary impetus for menstruation remains somewhat unclear. Most mammals reabsorb the uterine lining during their oestral cycle. The ancient writer Hippocrates considered that menstruation was intended to cleanse the body of "evil humours", and modern evolutionary biologist Margie Profet contends that the primary function of menstruation is to remove sperm-borne pathogens from the uterus. In support of this theory, she has pointed to the relatively high levels of macrophages in menstrual blood. Anthropologist Beverly Strassmann has posited that the energy savings of not having to continuously maintain the uterine lining more than offsets the blood loss of menstruation. Currently, however, no single explanation of the evolutionary purpose of menstruation is accepted.

Beginning in 1971, some research suggested that menstrual cycles of co-habiting human females became synchronized. Anthropologists such as Desmond Morris and Chris Knight hypothesized that in hunter-gatherer societies, males would go on hunting journeys whilst the females of the tribe were menstruating, speculating that the females would not have been as receptive to sexual relations while menstruating. However, there is currently significant dispute as to whether menstrual synchrony exists.

Common usage refers to menstruation and menses as a period. Aside from its biological purpose, this bleeding serves as a sign that a woman has not become pregnant. (However, this cannot be taken as certainty, as sometimes there is some bleeding in early pregnancy, and some women have irregular cycles.) During the reproductive years, failure to menstruate may provide the first indication to a woman that she may have become pregnant. A woman might say that her "period is late" when an expected menstruation has not started and she might have become pregnant.

Many religions have menstruation-related traditions. These may be bans on certain actions during menstruation (such as intercourse in orthodox Judaism and Islam), or rituals to be performed at the end of each menses (such as the mikvah in Judaism and the ghusl in Islam). Some traditional societies sequester females in residences ("menstrual huts") that are reserved for that exclusive purpose until the end of their menstrual period.

In many women, various intense sensations brought about by the involved hormones and by cramping of the uterus can precede or accompany menstruation. Stronger sensations may include significant menstrual pain (dysmenorrhea), abdominal pain, migraine headaches, depression, emotional sensitivity, feeling bloated, and changes in sex drive. Breast discomfort caused by premenstrual water retention or hormone fluctuation is very common. The sensations experienced vary from woman to woman and from cycle to cycle.

Many women experience emotional side-effects. These range from the irritability popularly associated with Premenstrual Syndrome, to tiredness, or "weepiness" (i.e. tears of emotional closeness). A similar range of emotional ef fgellet@hotmail.fr fects and mood swings is associated with pregnancy.

The normal menstrual flow follows a "crescendo-decrescendo" pattern; that is, it starts at a moderate level, increases somewhat, and then slowly tapers. Sudden heavy flows or amounts in excess of 80 mL (hypermenorrhea or menorrhagia) may stem from hormonal disturbance, uterine abnormalities, including uterine leiomyoma or cancer, and other causes. Doctors call the opposite phenomenon, of bleeding very little, hypomenorrhea.

The typical woman bleeds for two to seven days at the beginning of each menstrual cycle.

Prolonged bleeding (metrorrhagia, also meno-metrorrhagia) no longer shows a clear interval pattern. Dysfunctional uterine bleeding refers to hormonally caused bleeding abnormalities, typically anovulation. All these bleeding abnormalities need medical attention; they may indicate hormone imbalances, uterine fibroids, or other problems. As pregnant patients may bleed, a pregnancy test forms part of the evaluation of abnormal bleeding.
    :eek:

18. Father Bob

Father Bob New Member

it's a great time for anal sex...i've had sex with a lot of women while they were having a period, but i personally never got much enjoyment from it. i guess it's just the fact you don't feel a whole lot if they have a good flow going (pretty slippery). later in the week it's good though, just has to slow down some before you get much sensation.

19. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I agree!

Especially given that's the week I'm (unfortunately) the most frisky and just can't seem to get enough.

As for the original post,
    If you'd be S@#$%ting your pants if next month she says, "Um,.. Babe... I'm late. I haven't had my period and it was due 8 days ago..", then DON'T RISK IT!

I understand your reasoning, but I hope the comments here have clarified things for you. If you don't want pregnancy, bareback during her period just isn't a good idea.

Re: sex helping with cramps; many sources say it does, and in my experience it sure does. A few orgasms can really help. Counter intuitive, I know, but it works.. I've tried it a few times. ;) :lol

20. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I can give you three reasons not to have unprotected sex during her period. They 15, 17, and 19 years old.:ugh