Sex Noob

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Killah, May 28, 2004.

1. Killah

Killah New Member

hi guys im 18 n ive just got a girlfriend i really love like she is the ONE...
    anyway i really wanna please her in bed but i only last like 10mins :(
    like 7mins her on me 3mins me on her lol its bad i know
    anyway i wanted to know if u guys had any tips to help me out i would really apreshiate it thanks alot... :phat

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Killer,

Tantric Yoga is a study of sexual discipline and control.

Basically, to extend the time, you shorten your strokes, take longer between strokes, and breathe more slowly, and generally slow down. Just go fast enough to keep it hard.

Tantra teaches to delay climax for some 22 to 24 minutes, at which point there will be an energy of pleasure engulfing both partners.

You can search this forum for Tantra, as it has been discussed before. curezone. com has a section on Tantric Yoga. There are videos and books available on Tantra, on other websites.

Your imagination or visioning section of your mind will also be a factor in delaying climax. You can attemt to envision less sexual visions if you feel yourself getting too close to climax. Focusing on something non-sexual in your surroundings may be a method that will work for you to be able to delay climax.

I became overconfident in my self-control in my youth, and more than once, I had to deal with unexpected delays in periods. Don't forget protection.

Blessings

3. Killah

Killah New Member

thx logger ur a great help

4. jojo

jojo New Member

Hey Killah

10minutes is not something to be ashamed of, there are a lot of men that would probly last a lot less time.

As for tips, there are a few going around on the net about masturbating to the point where you almost orgasm, squeezing the head of your penis so that the urge goes away, getting back your erection and going at it again (doing this several times and then letting go at the end ie cumming). If you do this regularly it is supposed to prolong the time that you can go without cumming. I haven't tried this, but it may be worth a shot.

Ive found that I tend to last about 15 minutes average (sometimes less, sometimes more) the first time I have sex with my GF for the day/night (if I havn't masturbated earlier in the day), the second time (on the same day) I can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an 1.5hours (or when my GF tires). I also find I can stay hard this extended time if I have masturbated earlier in the day. Why don't you try masturbating earlier in the day (before you see your GF) and see if this prolongs the time that you last...unless you already do this.

Another thing you could try as an alternative is to keep foreplay going for longer before you have intercourse. Give your GF oral for 30minutes before having intercourse, Im sure she love that just as much as she would you having intercourse with her. Either that or get a vibrator to use to go along with intercourse and either alternate between the two (ie intercourse and you using the vibrator on her) or have intercourse (blow your load) and spend another 30 mintutes using the vibrator on your GF.

Hope this helps

Jo

5. Killah

Killah New Member

cheers jo
    so do u recormend masterbaiting 2wice aday b4 sex that rite or wrong?

6. jojo

jojo New Member

Im sure that it would probly vary from person to person, I find that if I masturbate any more than once during the day before having sex with my GF it tends to take away some of my drive and ability to get an erection and have sex several times in the same night.

Short Answer: try once during the day, if that works, you can try more.

jo

7. TakeAway

TakeAway New Member

ok now i have a question.. when u guys say masturbate.. is this to the point of cumming..? and u should do this a couple of hours before she comes over..? and only start off by doing it once and than go from there..?

8. Tommys_hot

Tommys_hot New Member

Yes, just before going over (say within a half hour before) jack it off till you blow. This desensitizes you and you'll last longer for her. If your like me you'll get up again within 5-10 minutes. Ready for action!

9. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

I understand masturbating before sex helps, but doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? I tend to agree with Logger, using different techniques is a much more satisfying approach. Distract yourself a little if you feel it coming on, slowing down always helps too. Also, if your goal is to satisfy her then you should consider mastering oral techniques that will blow her mind long before you ever penetrate her. If you have her virtually satisfied before you are even inside her and then use a few different techniques to slow yourself down to 15-20 minutes in duration, then she would have to pay close attention to not brag about you to much to her friends or they will want to try you out also. You'll be the man!

10. hurley

hurley New Member

I also have heard of the masterbaiting before you have sex, and it doesnt work for me. I seem to go alot quicker then normal. I agree with loggers way of taking shorter strokes and longer breaks. Did that one time and lasted 40 mins when i normaly go for 5 or less... I am still trying to figure out what i exactly did that time cause i cant do it again tho =/

11. -G-

-G- New Member

also when you have some free time. try masturbating to the point of climax and then stopping. rinse and repeat for as long as you can stand it. I know this is torture but after a while you will start to be able to control yourself better and she will love you for it.