Sex - Multiple Times

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by golfer888, May 15, 2007.

1. golfer888

golfer888 New Member

I've been with my girlfriend for several months now. The sex has been great. We probably have sex 3-4 times a week. The only issue is that I am good for only one round at a time. I'm completely satisfied with having one orgasm, and am honestly pretty spent after that. From time to time she initiates another round 10-15 minutes later. I can usually get aroused and erect, but it will take me way too long cum the second time.

Do most people out there have sex multiple times in one "sitting?" If so any advice?

Thanks.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

My fiance has always been a one-timer. Once a day, and that's all he can do, usually. I think some are just that way.

3. CyCo_SoMaTiC

CyCo_SoMaTiC New Member

I've been lucky.....I can go, get off, go to the bathroom, come back and it'll be hard again. I've outlasted girls younger than me sometimes.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, my fiance can maintain his erection; he just isn't able to ejaculate after he already has. We go for hours sometimes, after he's come.

5. nnnnn

nnnnn New Member

I can multiple times a day... but one sitting? After one time I just look for my book.

6. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

After one session, I'm done for the next 12-24 hours. It might be because of the 2-3 orgasms I have every time.

7. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Eh... i'll get her off at least two times and i'll go once. As long as she's content I am as well.

8. kyle939

kyle939 New Member

Yeah, I know what you mean mate. There aint really any type of advice too give, the only thing I can think of is go slow the first time, cause it cums up slowly then an you shall be able to go at it again pritty soon I think.

9. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

once you cum.
    your pretty much done for a few hours.
    you can still get an erection like you say you do, but it's darn-near impossible to get another orgasm.
    basically, the twins worked overtime and are on a break...
    if she's usually not satisfied, try using different positions and stopping every now and then to return to oral and other stimulation so you don't cum so fast.
    that may be another way to make her satisfied in round 1

10. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

The bf and I used to have the same problem...

His solution (and I will NEVER EVER complain about it) is to go down on me, or finger me until I orgasm once or twice, before he ever even penetrates me. We've found that if I get off once it is easier to get off again, so cumming before sex leads to multi-orgasmic sex for me and then when he's done I'm usually to worn out to try for more

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've not usually had the opportunity to try for too many rounds of sex, but I do remember that on the night of my first wedding I was able to get off six times in probably 3-4 hours. (I was 20 then.) A couple years ago my wife and I were feeling particularly frisky, and while we had sex six times in one day, I think I only got off two or maybe three times. Usually I need a nap between orgasms, but I'm always willing to have a go at it after 30-60 minutes.

Keep in mind too, that I'm as old as dirt.

12. HouseHunny

HouseHunny New Member

This is how we do it. There are times when he doesn't even penetrate me, he just enjoys seeing me get off. He says it is just as satisfying to him. I have no complaints:eek:

13. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

When I was in my 20`s I would go 4 times a night but now life is too busy so once is good enough usually. It does last longer now then my younger days so it`s quality over quantity I guess :lol

14. WellEndowed

WellEndowed Member

this subject varies for me. the time of day, sober or not sober, how physically exhausted i am from work or other activities, and how mentally sexually turned on i am after the first session.

usually after one session i like to do something to get my mind off of sex and maybe put my boxers back on (like watch tv or something) that way she can try teasing again, and it will be like the first session where i can get hard fairly easily.

But, i will say, if im having sex with girls that dont give head, its much harder after the first session to get hard if im not receiving some type of oral action.

15. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

golfer don't worry about it some men brag they are ready to go in no time but they don't say the can cum again i have had a couple of men who were like you but follow the advice from "BiBiBaby and HouseHunny" if you keep her happy she will be glad of the rest, and dont beat your self up there is nothing wrong with you
    love sue

16. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Tbh We don't get enough time at all, but we usually have sex all day when we do... ^_^
    So great... and its like, sex... wait... sex... and usually a hour later ill jump on him again and off we go again ^_^

17. Eating Pussy

Eating Pussy New Member

We usually don't have enough time, but we really enjoy going at it for several hours with small breaks in between.

18. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

That is exactly what I do. I like eating her out and it makes her so wet. I love it!

19. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

On my days off, it's not unusual for us to wake up and have anal sex. Later in the day we may take a nap (sometimes we get some sleep, sometimes we just have sex) and have anal or oral sex. Then, we almost always have anal sex at bedtime. It's not unusual for one of us to wake up horny during the night several times a week (especially on my days off), then get the other horny and have another round of anal.

I'll be the first to admit we both have an unusual libido.

20. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

On average it takes my SO at least an hour until he can be ready to have sex again but there have been a couple of times where he was ready again in less than ten minutes. I guess it all depends on how motivated I am to motivate him. :brow