Sex Magic

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MyIcarus, Nov 18, 2010.

1. MyIcarus

MyIcarus New Member

For a majority of my life I've gravitated toward the realms of magic and the occult. I've been what most would consider a practicing witch for the better part of 15 years now, continually looking for ways to introduce energy transference or heighten the chi/prana during sexual play. Many of the more sexually liberated individuals I've ran across seem to also be more open to alternative religions...hence this thread.

Is anyone else in SF into sex magic, and if so, what are some of the techniques you use to help "charge" your goal?

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I don't know if its relative or not but I was once seeing a girl who was a practicing Pagan. She was into all sorts of witchcraft, spells, weird rituals, capes, covens and stuff but it never really had any influence on our sex life:shrug
    I only saw her for about 6 months or so then she started to getting all strange on me so I stopped seeing her....:ugh

3. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

I arrested a "witch" once for harassment and trespassing who "cursed" me and my family by chanting in the back of my car the whole way back to Central. Nothing ever came of it. I think I might have gotten a hangnail that month though, so maybe that was it.

I don't invest a whole lot of seriousness when it comes to "magic" or "the occult" (at least the modern representation of it). To me, it's all part of the "Hot-Topic Craze" of the late 90's/early millenium. I'd be the single worst guest star of Ghost Hunters.
    "Oh MY GOD! Did you feel that? I felt that! And this Light/Beeper box is blinking and beeping! Holy Crap! Something doesn't want us anywhere near this room let alone in it's house!"
    "Well... hang on a minute. Give me a flashlight and I'll go in there and ask it. Hey, non-existant ghost thing; untwist your panties, we're shooting a show here."
    "Seems fine."

~Steve

4. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

You want some superlative sexual juice, go study a book on Tantra. There's DEFINITELY something to that. I don't really put much stock in witchcraft either.

Do you still call yourself a witch even though you're a man?

5. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

And I'm confused about some of the terms you've used.
    Prana is a Hindu term that is used to describe your internal vitality of breathing. We use it in Yoga all the time to help explain the entrance to meditation and how you must "breathe" your body into activation and form. It is also used to describe 5 tenants of bodily process including, most noteably, the energy activation produced by the heart.

Ch'i- is from ancient China and is believed to be the life force that permeates all beings and their surroundings. I don't know nearly as much about it as Steve does (he teaches Tai Ch'i Chuan and Qigong in his classes and has like 5 books on it); but I do know that there is nothing supernatural about it. Much like Prana, it is a life force and can be manipulated in the body through concentration and self-control.

These 2 things have a lot in common. Neither are magical, supernatural, or easy to muster. They can't be amateurly manipulated and take decades to master. You can, however, dabble in them and receive significant effect from them depending on the level of intensity with-which you participate.

Honestly, if you're interested in Prana or Ch'i, take some Tai Ch'i or Yoga, or buy a book on Yoga-Sutra and Tantra. These things have been around a lot longer than "The Occult" has and for good reason.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

I like to watch Charmed on TNT.

7. Beth_UK

Beth_UK New Member

I bought a spell off ebay once to lose weight. It involved lighting candles all over the house and chanting stuff. It never worked :ugh Not got a great deal of faith in it really. However, I think with sex it could be different as it could charge you up mentally, so it could work...

8. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

I once read a mock article from the year 2121. The title was: Results from 14-Year, $44 Billion Study Finally Proves Key to Weight-Loss: Diet and Exercise

I'm not trying to tease you, because you seem to have a sense of humor about it; but some of the things people try just baffle the snickers right out of me.

___
    I do agree with you that mentally engaging yourself in something you like (like magical forces) could lead to some pretty erotic sex. I'd consider it's own separate kind of fetish and treat it pretty much the same way. Could be fun for some; or lots.

~Steve

9. Kermit

Gold Member

Those are scams no doubt. No better than a placebo. Hope you didn't spend too much. Course take me with a grain of salt cause I don't believe in magic, haven't since i was kid and i learned there's no Santa or Easter Bunny

10. MyIcarus

MyIcarus New Member

Yes, males are witches as well. lol The term warlock actually originates from the word waerloga - which means traitor. In the magical communities it has ceased to be used when refering to male weilders for a few hundred years now. It also has connotations toward devil worship and demonology, which are two things any respectable or true witch/pagan/wiccan would have nothing to do with.

It is wonderful to see someone with a bit of knowledge about eastern/middle eastern medicine. Yes, the words were used within the proper context. Prana is both used in eastern schools of medicine, as well as hindu. Both tie closely with universal energies and hold a major link with our solar system's sun. I believe since the sun is basically a giant gaseous ball of fire it links well with the solar plexus chakra - which is also the chakra commonly used when representing sex or sexual vitality.

True magic comes from manipulating one's own personal energy and harnessing the energy around you to manifest a desired outcome through will. Real witches/witches/pagans don't usually run around in goth or casting curses at individuals. Those who do, are usually very limited in ability and simply are striving for attention or to place fear in others. Most of the "true" witches I know are in the healthcare profession because of our intuitive nature and healing abilities.

Disclosure: I am not here to convert individuals, preach, fight, nor impress (ie. prove myself to be what I claim to be) - most of my kind are the same way. Many of the responses to my original posting are of a religious nature, which was not the intent. If this thread is read by someone who would like to reply but isn't "out of the broom closet" feel free to private message me. :)

#10 MyIcarus, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  11. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

I didn't mean to sound overly critical, and I'm sure my lady didn't either, we're just making conversation and realize that we both tend to come off abbraisive sometimes. I'd never condemn someone for their personal beliefs.

I do know a good deal about Qi and the things it is capable of. I teach it as a supplement to all of my martial arts classes. And something of a stress-reliever/meditation medium. It's just never anything that I'd consider using in the bedroom. Or the kitchen. Or the bathroom. Or the arm of the sofa.

But to each his own.

____
    I find your statements about accepting and manipulating the sun's energy interesting, though. The real Iccarus didn't have such a positive relationship with the sun. ;)

~Steve

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

:rofl

13. MyIcarus

MyIcarus New Member

Oh heavens, I wasn't directing the disclosure toward anyone Steve/SwGirl. I was just getting worried because it is a genuine question that deals with sex. The thread had kinda gone askew and I just didn't want to see it get deleted over someone taking something the wrong way. I had to laugh a couple times at your posting above because of all the places you mentioned having sex - as well as the reference to Icarus :p Talk about getting hot and bothered! hehehe

In actuality, I'm glad you both posted because now I know a couple cool people I can bounce ideas off of who will actually understand what I'm talking about for the most part. :D

#13 MyIcarus, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Not sex magick as such, but I used to share sacred sex with a mistress and then I introduced it to my wife. We don't do it every time, but it works for us and is an uplifting experience.

I know a covern of witches here in Canbera, and they helped me write the spells and rites in my fantasy book based on the Arthurian folk tales. It was interesting to get to know them and their beliefs, and they were quite pleased with the way I captured things in my book (yet to be published, but fingers crossed).

15. AliceBukkake

AliceBukkake New Member

What is sex magic exactly?

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

Think of magic as power beyond the normal, or super-human power, generated by a meaningful rite. And the rite in this case is sex undertaken in a certain way, thereby harnessing the power of the strongest natural act there is.

The sex I have enjoyed is sacred sex, which is related. In this case we use the power of sex to raise ourselves to a higher level of consciousness. As a result we may be healed from certain afflictions, physical or psychological, which is partly magical. The sex itself is more intense, and the after-effects are stronger and longer-lasting.

I only know fragments of this, but having practiced sacred sex I do know that sex is a very powerful force if harnessed in this way.

17. loveit247

Gold Member

The last time I checked the only thing a person gets from his mistress that he can share with his wife is herpes. :lol

18. HardRocker

Gold Member

We have a long absent member called SexyScorp who I believe was a practitioner. She was an interesting lady from Ireland who posted actively a couple of years ago, but I think she got fed up with the occasional members' disparaging remarks and signed out for good. I wish she would drop in and say hi. Most of us had fun posting with her.

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

Loveit,
    Actually, I caught herpes from my wife through oral sex, and she has never had sex with any other man but me, or even been close to having sex with any other man but me. How this came about is a not uncommon scenario, although a middle-aged woman with only one sexual partner is not so common these days.

And yes, my former mistress did teach me aspects of sacred sex, and we practiced it and then I taught my wife, and she knew how I learned it too. The key is meditation, which is something I already knew and practiced every day, so I was half-way there.

HardRocker,
    You're quite right about SexyScorp, and it makes sense that she would be into sex magick. The witches I worked with when I researched my latest book practiced Celtic ritual magick, and the Celts were ultimately driven towards Ireland, Scotland and Wales, and their beliefs still have some influence in Ireland today.

If any members are interested into raising sex to a higher plane, they should do some research on this. The 'normal' sex practiced by most is somewhat mundane and routine, compared to what it can be.

20. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

What!!....I've been lied to all these years......:cry