Sex Machines

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by RoyaleWithCheese92, Oct 22, 2010.

1. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

I watched a show on HBO like 5 years ago where girls were fucked by sex chairs, machines, and swings. I have dreamed about being in that warehouse with all of those machines for a week with a giant bottle of lube!
    I have had a few ideas about making a chair of my own but I have 3 college roommates who don't know I masturbate anally and I want to keep it that way.

If any of you have your own Sex machines or contraptions Either professionally made or home made, please share them with me.

Thanks
    :phat

2. fph2

fph2 New Member

As with all machines, make sure they are waterproof to protect them from the juices!! I had a friend who masturbated using a handheld massager which gave him jolt after he wet it with his cum

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

All 'sex machines' are waterproof in a manner. No hand held massager will give you a jolt if it's battery operated and you only get semen on it. Now, if you have a toy, like a hitachi that plugs into the wall and has a strong internal vented motor, it can in fact give you a 'jolt' short our or burn the motor out if you get it extremely wet.

There are a few machines out there with really good reviews. Running between 500 and 1000.
    Making one would be easy too. There are tons of links all over the web on how to make your own machine. :)

4. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I saw an advertisement video for a Caesar Love Machine at a sex toy party and have been fantasizing about it ever since. Then my friend showed me a website where all they do is invite girls into a studio and do them with these machines unitl they can't move anymore. And there's like a hundred different machines. I've been telling Steve about it, but I don't think I quite have him convinced yet. Maybe he could build me one at home. He's really good with his hands. A couple of months ago, I got sad when the first vibrator I ever bought burned it's motor out.:( While I was at work the next day, Steve took one of those controller vibrators out of an old XBox controller and rigged it to work in my vibrator, and it's like twice as powerful.:D

He's such a sweetheart.

5. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Dude, I saw that HBO. It was a "Real Sex" special. I believe the people that were in it are now part of a group of websites under (kink(dot)com). Check out the "Fucking Machines" section. They've got pages of previews.

~Steve

#5 SteveWaste, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
  6. RoyaleWithCheese92

Yes I think it is real sex. As for buying a real machine... Im not looking to buy one. Way to expensive. I wont deny one as a gift however lol. I brainstorm ideas about building my own eventually. It is sometimes hard to enjoy my "me" sessions when I have to reach down and manually thrust my dong in and out. If anybody has a home made machine I would love if you shared pics. With you demonstrating or not. OR if you no of a technique or position where I can sit, kneel or whatever so I can get that same "thrusting" action. Thanks

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

My suggestion, get a suction cup dildo and do it in the shower. Just stick it on the side of the tub or the wall. Or drill a piece of plastic siding or what have you onto your wall and stick it there so you can bend over doggy style and fuck yourself with it.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm sending you a message with a link to someone who built theirs for 125 dollars, plus a few items that are laying around the house. :)

9. RoyaleWithCheese92

Have you done this? I run into the problem that the space from my wall to my anus is to far for me to fuck my self. What kind of dildo do you use? is it silicone based or thicker rubber?

The only thing I have done is tie my dildo to a old hockey stick and lean it over the bathtub and thrust. Its an ok method but not really. the angle of the dildo makes it bend and pop out

10. fph2

fph2 New Member

Hi, waht's the link? sounds interestin ;P

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

I have done this. I have a rubber suction cup dildo and I throw it on there. Also, I have a cyber skin one that feels like the real thing that works really well.

12. RoyaleWithCheese92

from doggie style, your feet are touching the wall, your ass is a few inches away from the wall still. When I tried, I was only able to get the tip in.

Does that make since?

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

It does. If all else fails and you can do it in your bedroom. Do it with your back on the bed and your feet on the wall with your knees bent to your chest. You can then wiggle yourself around on it.
    They also sell blow up pillows that support 250 lbs that you can bounce up and down on

14. RoyaleWithCheese92

The bedroom method sounds like it would work except for the suction on drywall and how would your thrust on your back?
    :/

15. Beach

Beach New Member

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

You wiggle, not thrust. I have a pussy so I don't NEED to thrust. If you use a vibrating one, you just angle the vibrator right on your prostate and lay there.

17. RoyaleWithCheese92

Wow. Sounds awesome! Is this chair still in your possession?

18. Beach

Beach New Member

nah when we split up, I left all toy related things in her possession.
    ya know it just hit me....i may have to make another one.
    if anyone is interested, ill take notes on construction.
    first things first, I gotta find a float glider stool.

19. RoyaleWithCheese92

Oh I got ya. Yes I have a vibrating dildo. I really enjoy the in and out method. I will have to try your method and see how it goes. :ugh

20. RoyaleWithCheese92

Yes I am interested in the dimensions. Please document. Start a blog about it and post your pics.:D

Have you ever used it yourself or just your wife?