sex life= doomed :(

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Always_Almost, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Always_Almost

Always_Almost New Member

:ugh me, my boyfriend, a bottle of lube, and me more horny than ive ever been in my life.... and i had to go home early.... :( wtf? seriously why is my sex life doomed i feel like it will never happen :yell

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dear AA if you want advice or sympathy then you got to tell us more than just a rant and besides you have not even said anything about yourself in your "profile".

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Your sex life isn't doomed because you had to go home early or because your boyfriend is have difficulties penetrating. You're only 18 being a virgin isn't the end of the world. I honestly don't understand why everyone is always in a rush to lose their virginity...

Anyway, like others have suggested wait for a time where you can both just be by yourselves without interruptions so that it can be a pleasant experience without being rushed.

4. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Exactly! Dont be in such a hurry to do it just for the sake of doing it. You only get one "first time".. make it count.
    ( cringes at the memory of his first.. )

5. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Your not doomed. So you went home early, many of times people who are very horny don't do it. Most married couples do it everyday! Only one person will be and the other isn't. Hold on to your virginity. I wish I had waited and not lost mine so early.
    Your still young, so why rush?

6. Always_Almost

Always_Almost New Member

cause im ready now and i kinda just want to get it over with its not like hes just some guy or i wouldnt be dating him, yes i look back now and im glad i didnt do it with the guy i tried to the first time but i want it to be with him we have been dating for 2 months i mean i know thats not a long time but i know that im ready and ive been waiting for the right time i feel like its now, and now it wont happen :/

7. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

completely normal ands you get an A+ for the lube.... When I was 18 i could not even get my close off without falling flat on my face...Try having sex after that...

8. Always_Almost

Always_Almost New Member

well that made me feel a little better lol, but reallly? that sucks... :/

9. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

If for some reason something keeps stopping you from doing it...than I would take that as a sign its not the time. I know its hard and I really respect you for keeping so far! When the time is right...it will happen.

10. gfireboy22

gfireboy22 New Member

My first time was in a big shaggin' wagon as we called them.AKA- 70's /80's van. Terrible, but being a male it was something I needed to get over with. My ex wife was a virgin and I rushed her into the same experience on the other side of the country in someone elses van a few years later. I stole an experience from her just to get it over with. Honestly, you are 18 and should be on video game forums, not here. It is concerning to think at 18 you should be here.

11. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

Woah woah woah. You're 18. And you've been dating this guy for 2 months? I'm 18 so I know the feelings you're getting, but honey, wait. 2 months is nothing. How long were you with the guy before? You don't know if you're going to regret this or not. And trust me, you want your first time to be a good memory, not "Oh why the fuck did I do that with him?" Many of us on here have that feeling, including me. Its not something to mess around with. My advice is to wait. But I know that it's your decision so ultimately you'll do what you want, just think things through many many times.

12. Always_Almost

Always_Almost New Member

i dont play video games thank you very much... ill be 19 on December first and its concerning to me that you have this idea that 18 year olds shouldnt be on a website like this... if that was the case it wouldnt ask if i was at least 18 before joining the site and agreeing to the terms and conditions to this web site.... at least im looking for answers. I know that im ready, and this is something i want to do... im just having a hard time with it because something always happens.
    " Terrible, but being a male it was something I needed to get over with."
    and you dont think that females just want to get it over with sometimes?
    they do but hey its not like im trying to lose it to some guy i have no feelings for and just met like some people do. i have very strong feelings for him and he does for me as well, something in my mind is just telling me that he is the one i guess... i have problems getting close to people and i have trust issues but everything just clicked for me with him i dont have those problems around him...

im the only one who is going to know when im ready and who it should be with so im tired of people saying oh you should wait, you dont want to regret it.... its annoying how do you know that ill regret it, just because someone else did doesnt mean i will

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

As someone who saw your avatar and the photo you posted in our albums area and promptly deleted once you got my comment on it, I can say with confidence that you are NOT ready to be having sex.

Your maturity level is not where it should be to be able to handle having sex with someone you barely know. With having the mentality of -omg god hates me and makes it so I'll never be able to have sex omg and I'm getting so old omg omg omg- is incredibly childish and the exact reason why everyone's saying you aren't ready and you'll regret it.

Dating them for two months does not mean you have "very strong feelings for them" and does not mean that they are "the one" and getting sex over with is never a frame of mind you should be in when you're going to lose your virginity.

The fact that you're on a sex forum at 18 with the above issue is yes, a little disheartening. I'm not that much older then you and I can see this.

Nobody here is judging you, you're asking for our opinions and you're getting them. When you make posts like this one "My sex life is doomed and I feel like it'll never happen" AT 18 YEARS OLD what do you think people are going to think? How do you think an adult forum is going to react?

There are other 18 year old virgins on this forum, hell there are other 20+ year old virgins on this forum and most of them have came here with a mature attitude and get just that back at them, mature adult answers.

You have done nothing but complain about your lack of sex and inability to actually have vaginal intercourse. Your first post on here was to say that you're trying to have sex but because you're a virgin and he's too big that he just can't fit? No, try again. No matter how small you are and how large he is, our pussies were made for sex and if you do it properly, then sex will be possible.

How about rather then complaining about sex not being possible, ask what you can do to get yourself READY for sex. Ask what it's going to be like losing your virginity. Ask how you can personally prepare yourself.

How much about sex do you really know? And do you fully understand what you're trying to accomplish. Like it or not, sex can change who you are. We've got members on the forum where that's been clearly apparent. Some regret it, some don't.

Jumping blindly into something simply because you want to get it over with is the worst decision you could ever make in your life and can have a whole slew of reprocussions that you aren't quite ready to deal with.

14. Always_Almost

Always_Almost New Member

oh gee, thanks for that little tid bit of info. Oh and thank you for assuming that i am not "mature" enough to have sex because you must know everything there is to know about me, from me simply deleting a picture that i posted. You know nothing about me and my maturity level, actually you are the first person i have ever heard say that i am too immature for something, most people that ACTUALLY KNOW ME tend to say that i am a lot more mature for my age than others. By the way you have no idea how i feel about my boyfriend so dont tell me that after 2 months of being with someone i cant have "very strong feelings about him". As for me feeling like ill never be able to have sex, maybe that has to do with my incredibly bad luck and misfortune ive always had with everything in life... oh and pls dont say that "it cant be that bad" or "how much misfortune and bad luck could you have had your only 18" because im sure that i have experienced more in my 18 years than you have in your life (going on the fact that you said you are only a few years older than me, i wouldnt be so ignorant as to say i have experienced more than some one who is 40) I am not "jumping blindly" into it because i just want to get it over with, yes i will admit that it gets frustrating at times and you get that " i wish this would stop happening so that i could do this" another thing that i do not understand is that if society is soooo non-excepting of an 18 year old being on an "adult" website then why is the age restriction for "adult" web sites 18, im sure that many of those who complain or are surprised that an 18 year old is on this site have visited "adult" sites well before the age of 18...

"How about rather then complaining about sex not being possible, ask what you can do to get yourself READY for sex. Ask what it's going to be like losing your virginity. Ask how you can personally prepare yourself.

How much about sex do you really know?"

If you are such a sex genius why dont you tell me? Because i didnt already have years of health classes, and talked to my oldest sister who is 23 because i dont have a mom, and have gone off and done my own research on the topic.

Dont sit there behind your computer screen and act so much smarter and wiser than me and then judge me for my posts that i have made as a frustrated hormonal young adult, we all say stupid things sometimes, but that doesnt give you the right to talk about my maturity and who i am when you dont know the first thing about me.

15. SWOJLO

Gold Member

Nobody is attacking you simply because of your age Always Almost. The maturity level, or lack of, that Mittimer and others are trying to point out to you is evidenced in the fact that you are taking the comments so personal. Mittimer or the others have said nothing that you should not hear. The truth does hurt sometimes but a decision made in haste will hurt a lot longer. People come here to this forum to learn, share and grow as a person. Sit back and take it all in. Listen. Believe me, over the years you will appreciate so much more out of life that way.

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

I highly suggest checking the attitude at the door. You asked people to give you their opinions on things when you joined this site, don't get your panties in a bunch once you get opinions you don't like.

I wasn't attacking you nor was I claiming to be a "sex genius". So let's strike that off your little rant right there.

I wouldn't be quick to jump and say you've been through more in your life then anyone (or specifically myself) has. You don't know us, nor do we know you. I refuse to get into a shit throwing match with you about who's had a harder life. Let's not be quick to forget this isn't about what you've gone through in your 18 years or in my 20+ years, it's about sex. Don't confuse the two. Throwing that out there is simply your way of attacking for the sake of attacking because you have nothing better to say. Let's calm down and try again.

Last I checked, I made it a point to say "nobody is judging you" so again, you're wrong in saying that I'm hiding behind my computer judging you. Maybe you should re-read what I actually wrote.

Attacking people will get you absolutely nowhere.

This is about sex, your virginity and your inability to grasp the fact that you're JUST 18 and that your sex life IS NOT DOOMED. Just because you can't seem to fuck right when you want to, doesn't mean it WONT happen. It means you need to chill the fuck out and let it happen on it's own time.

So, rather then you attacking everything I just said once again and throwing out unneeded information and over emotional hormonal ranting and get back on topic about sex. After all, that's why you're here isn't it?

#16 Mittimer, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  17. Mittimer

Gold Member

By the way. What he said.

18. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

I'd just like to add that, maybe you're not getting the chance to have sex because its not the right time. I won't get into religious stuff or anything, but a lot of people, religious or not, have been known to say "Well this isn't happening the way I want it to, so maybe it's not supposed to happen this way." Yeah, its your life, but you can't control everything. I think you may be even disappointed if you rush to have sex. If it's all your thinking about, you won't have fun when you're not doing it, and when you eventually do it, it won't be as fun. You probably won't get the satisfaction you're looking for. And I am 1000000% in agreement with Mittimer. I do have to be a little rebellious, since I'm on here and I'm 18, but overall, I think it's the level of maturity you're presenting yourself with that is causing the reaction from the older members of the forum towards us younger people.

19. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Always_Almost, I am going to go out on a limb here.

First I wish to say that I am 45 years old, have children younger and older than yourself. I have a grand daughter that was conceived at the tender age of 17. I have a 25 and 20 year old daughter and an just 18 year old son. I am close to my children in a way that they have all 3 even my son and my son-in-law have come to me to discuss sex and issues with sex. NOT because I am any expert or know a whole lot about it in general but because they were seeking advice and felt comfortable coming to me (for that I'm VERY thankful).

Now for my advice to you. First of all, have you ever been through a pap smear? The reason that I ask this question is, my 25 year old daughter thought she was "ready" for sex, came to me and we talked. She was afraid to engage in any sex without protection and was not going to trust the boy to obtain protection! So we made a doctors appointment for her. I went with her, the doctor asked me to step out (the doctor didn't know that my daughter and I shared everything..no matter the subject if discussion). My daughter asked the doctor if I could stay and that she promised to be 100% honest with her in answering her questions. When it came right down to it...my daughter was NOT ready for a pap smear, she decided ON HER OWN that she was NOT ready for sex either. Her feeling was that even at age almost 18, she was too afraid of what/how it may change her. She didn't go through the exam as she knew that she wasn't ready for that either. I suggest if you haven't done this, you may want to give it some serious thought. For reasons other than to obtain some protection for yourself but more of a reality check.

My second daughter was engaging in sex much younger, at the age of 15. I knew that she was sexually active. Like the oldest, she came and talked to me about it much before she ever actually let anything happen. Off to the doctor we went, this was her request and being who I am, I wanted to make sure that she and her boyfriend at the time were practicing safe sex. She made the decision to get pregnant when she did, went off her birth control and waited the amount of time that was safe then tried for a baby. She ended up getting pregnant earlier than she thought she would and is a very young mother. She turned 18 - 2 1/2 months before my grand daughter was born. Was I happy with her decision, NO, not in the least. I am also open enough to know that no matter what I said she was going to get pregnant one way or another. This was after MUCH discussion between her and I over several months. She married the baby's father and they are now, after just 2 years have started divorce..marriage should NEVER have happened in the first place! She now knows this...does she regret it, YES! She does not regret the baby but does regret the marriage. I regret the fact that I couldn't get her to wait a little longer for EITHER of these things. I see her struggling now, being a single mother going through a bad divorce, moving away from her support people to obtain a better job to have a better life for her and her daughter.

My son lost his virginity at age 17. He came and asked me to purchase condoms for him...which I did. Again, he was going to have sex no matter what I said so I wanted to make sure that he was as safe as he could be. I encouraged him to wait also...but he choose not to. He has told me since then that he wishes he would've waited a little longer. It has caused him some issues of a broken heart as the one he choose, he thought she had the same feelings as she did but she DIDN'T when all was said and done.

I have shared all of this with you because I KNOW that all people are ready at different ages and different times. There are so many things, all said above from others that you need to be MUCH aware of, MENTALLY and PHYSICALLY.

Like said above, if you are having troubles with him being too big, I suggest you really THINK about that. If you are unable to take your boyfriend inside you then you are NOT relaxing enough thus IMhO, you are not ready for anything more than what you might be engaging in now. Also if you are not all alone with your boyfriend, in other words, if someone else is in the house...how could you and/or your boyfriend relax enough to have sex? Both of these things are signs that it is NOT the right time for you. Stop over analyzing it and take it a little bit slower!

I really hope that you take everything that has been said thus far in the above comments and really think about what everyone has said to you. We are telling you these things because YOU asked! That is what an adult forum is...a place to obtain information, ask questions, and LEARN. I'm 45 and have MUCH to learn yet!

AND I am FAR from judging you! I hope you will know that by what I have told you above in my own experiences with my children.

Good luck.

20. gfireboy22

gfireboy22 New Member

I feel that the young lady is highly defensive and bringing stress to a comfortable forum. The comment I read about " too big" almost seems like a reach, or trying to get a reaction. I also feel that given the negative reaction to our comments, she does not fully understand anything we are saying to her. The bottom line is that no matter what she does, she will survive. Maybe with regrets, and maybe not. I told her that a boy usually just wants to get it over with. Her response was something to the effect of so do some girls. She then said she wanted it to be with someone she cared about. What I don't think she understands, is that boys absolutely do not care who it is, as long as it is alive, a female human, and they have an orgasm to complete the transaction. She is simply not ready or she wouldn't be here, agreed?