Sex less marriage and strange wife...what should I do?????

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by rakshya123, Dec 15, 2010.

1. rakshya123

rakshya123 New Member

Sex between husband and wife is natural thing. In this era information and knowledge on sexual health and education has been improved by movies and television. the problem with me is my wife is never ready for sex. She never let me to have sex. I even asked her for use of condoms. She used to let me kiss face neck and her breast. She would let me to remove her bra but when I attempted to remove her panty she doesnt let me to remove it neither she does it herself ans she says she feels embarassed. I was surprised that why did she let me to remove her upper undergarment and initiate foreplay and why upon trying to remove lower one she is feeeling that embarassed. The other thing is after 10-20 minutes of removing her bra she used to put it on.
    Regarding she has known me or not I had chat with her for so many months and then we got married. Before wedding we used to have lot of chats through phone. I used to call her but did not receive single call form her till date. I also asked her come for webcam chat but she never appeared so phone was only my friend to connect her. We had spoken for so many days and once I told it has already been 100 days we have spoken then she replied-''Are u psycho''. She never asked about my studies or my health. Before marriage and after marriage I have never found that love, bond between us though I always cared her. I have never found myself in her.
    Now the condition is such that she has left my house and has been staying with her parents for over a year. I have asked for divorce but she is not willing too.

2. Trond

Gold Member

Sounds very strange. To me, it sounds like you don't know each other very well at all. Are there cultural differences involved here?

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah this doesn't wound right at all.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Are you saying you were only Internet acquaintances before you got married? Did you discuss life, love, sex, hopes and dreams before marrying?
    Forgive me if I have the wrong impressions, but if you didn't know each other very well before you married, it may be too late now.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ethnic arranged marriage situation.
    Poor guy thought that could change to love overnight.

6. Logger

Gold Member

Letting your wife vent could be important. Men often do not naturally have the skills to encouarage a woman to vent. Chatting is expressing your your opinions also. During venting, a woman primarily needs to put her own ideas into perspective. Many women need 15 minutes per day of venting their ideas. Many husbands are problem solvers, and suggest solutions to the topics being discussed by their wife. But actually, the woman is just bringing up the subject, so she can put it into perspective.

Search for the Love and Respect webside and materials. Marriage advice books often have a chapter or two for husbands to listen better.

Sex comes after you have listened.

You do not mention the compliments you give your wife. When she expresses lack of confidence in her beauty, what phrases can you have ready to reassure her of her radiance?

Search compliments for wives.

Links to SF Threads:

http://www.sexualforums.com/11240-esteem-compliments-for-women-wives.html

http://www.sexualforums.com/26502-compliments.html

//

#6 Logger, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  7. backcheck64

Gold Member

I always tell people, test drive before you buy. Sex is extremely important in a marriage. If it isn't good for one or both, move on. Love alone isn't enough, but you don't even seem to have that going for you. Get out of the marriage, do you not have "no fault" divorces there? If you don't, be an absolute pig, be such an asshole she'll be running out the door (disclaimer, no voilence) but taking a crap on the couch wouldn't be out. Have a hooker show up at the door, then ask your wife to spot you $100 so you can get off.

After you are rid of her. DATE PROPERLY. Hit it before you marry it.