Sex Length and Gen Questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dkicker85, Nov 14, 2007.

1. dkicker85

dkicker85 New Member

Hey everyone,

So I figured I'd finally ask a couple of questions I've always had. It's looking like I'm about to have sex for my first time in almost two years this weekend. The last time I had sex was in high school and there were no worries of performing because everyone was fairly knew to it at the time. Now I am concerned because I don't want to be a giant joke to this girl.

Back in high school at least/last time I had sex, after being inside the girl for about 10 minutes I would cum. Also, it's the same length of time if I'm getting a handjob or blowjob. I just feel that 10 minutes is way too short for actual penetration or rubbing to occur.

Am I wrong? How long do people normally last with actual penetration or when receiving a handjob or blow job?

My roommates talk about having sex for at least an hour? Is that penetration only or does that include kissing, foreplay, actually having sex, and then finishing?

I guess that's a lot of questions for now I'll have more later probably but if I could get some responses I'd really appreciate it.

I just want to see if I'm lasting for the normal length or not. I have no problem with not blowing my load without it being touched or anything like that, but after 10 minutes of straight rubbing it's over for me, and don't want to look like a moron this weekend.

Thanks.

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Ten minutes is average or longer than average for actual penetration. If you want to lengthen the time a little, switching positions usually does it for me. I could go indefinitely (until I wore out), but my wife starts getting sore after 20-30 minutes, so I've got to get off before that or not at all. I usually aim for around 10-15 minutes, assuming I've already given her an orgasm or two orally.

I'd say an hour probably includes foreplay (or exaggeration). It's certainly possible, but you'll find just as many women as not who would rather penetrative not last that long. Spend an hour in foreplay, most of it giving oral sex, and you won't look like a moron no matter what you do after that.

3. mxlonerider

mxlonerider New Member

The position change is a great idea. The trick is to have plenty of foreplay, sex for awhile, take a break and have a little more play, then go at it again. It keeps things interesting. Just make sure that you don't wait TOO long. I don't think too short is going to be a problem, even if you do come, you can still get her off and keep going other ways.

4. dkicker85

dkicker85 New Member

Okay just wanted to make sure that I wasn't weird by not being able to go at it for an hour and only 10 minutes. Actually a relief to hear it includes foreplay. If I cum though, is that it? Or can I keep going afterwards or is it all a type of feel on the situation? Just trying not to fuck up. Thanks for the help so far.

5. Morgan

Morgan New Member

I don't think any guy can do nothing but penetration for a solid hour. Maybe if they're on some kind of drug I suppose, but I don't even think an hour of pure penetration would be that great, to be honest. I know I would be very sore if my bf fucked me for 60 minutes solid. Vaginas are very soft and sensitive, you know!

For another thing, there's the purely physical aspect of it too. Even the most athletic guy will probably get tired after an hour. By the end of that hour, his thrusting will probably have diminished into sporadic twitches and barely-conscious spasms. Then, when he finally finishes (and probably doesn't even enjoy it as much as he could have because he's so exhausted), he'll collapse into a coma for the next 4 days.

In my opinion, it's way better to devote a good half hour to great foreplay, another 20 minutes to oral sex, and finish with ten minutes (tops) of nice, hard penetration. When it comes to sex, variety is really important. And when it comes to penetration, don't over-do it, because it's strong medicine. I like it fast and hard and sweet. Not dull and drawn-out and monotonous.

Hope that helps.

6. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I have always lasted a really long time no matter what type of sex I am having. From penetatation i usually last on average about 30-45 mins but I have lasted as long as a hour and a half and I have cum with in ten minutes before but not often. I can masturbate and cum in about 15 to 20 min on average. I usually last for freakin ever from a blowjob, my SO has only made me cum from a blowjob about three times but she finishes me off in her mouth often. I always have lasted a really long time I don't know why, sometimes I wish I would cum faster but I am me and that is all I can do.

I guess what I am trying to say is that you are you and if the person you are with doesn't appreciate you then you don't need them and you should move on.

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

This is a sound plan. Foreplay, oral followed by some good hard penetration. Trying to hold back too much doesn't always enhance sex. 10 minutes is good dkicker.

8. dkicker85

dkicker85 New Member

Only thing that worries me is that I don't want to cum during oral though either, I normally get oral for at least 5-10 minutes which puts me on the verge of cumming and even if I take a break and go to something else, I'm still only going to last a little while longer really. Still normal???????

9. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I have seen many people have sex at different swingers clubs and the majority do not last over 30 minutes so I would not worry about it.When you start off get your girl off first maybe a few and you sound like a younger guy so after you cum the first time just do it again and the second time you usually last longer.I also think its ok to just cum when you want to sometimes and enjoy the feeling without worrying about lasting time as long as you do not do it all the time.

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

"I normally get oral for at least 5-10 minutes which puts me on the verge of cumming and even if I take a break and go to something else, I'm still only going to last a little while longer really."

It probably depends upon what that "something else" is and how long you do it. If you cease the bj before you ejaculate and give her oral for 20 minutes, you should be able to last about as long as if you had not gotten any oral. At least that's how it works with me.

11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Oral is for her, make her cum first ;) and then add 10 minutes of intercourse